View Full Version : About the lag

obee
08-20-2014, 10:02 AM
Remiem, evicted, kali, and I just ran some of the elites that were giving people trouble. We didn't experience any lag, even during heavy pulls. 101393 Kali said later she ran elites with guildies, and 2 of them disconnected. So really we have no idea what's going on
Edit: Kali said it might be server specific which makes sense. Some servers are lagging and mayb some aren't

obee
08-20-2014, 10:03 AM
Anyone with any theories?

radagan
08-20-2014, 10:07 AM
Kill me #.-

Xeusx
08-20-2014, 10:24 AM
That Evicted's lovely word.

hercthegod
08-20-2014, 01:04 PM
Add me :] Lol

Ign: Manipulativ

obee
08-20-2014, 01:18 PM
That Evicted's lovely word.

Ikr XD

Kreasadriii
08-20-2014, 02:41 PM
Idk too, my internet still 3G, yellow ping as usual, wt4, put clock, and ping turn into red boosting 70k, then dc...
Yeay \(^_^)/ dc.. dc.. I see my clock drop, but on my phone home screen -_-

matanofx
08-20-2014, 03:17 PM
Im playing on my pc, awesome wifi, everything works smooth and fast except for arcane legends

In al i could get to 120k ping aka dc for no reason, without even switching maps, it just happens, thats the case since the test server existed. No theories here just a not so fun fact.

obee
08-20-2014, 03:19 PM
Im playing on my pc, awesome wifi, everything works smooth and fast except for arcane legends

In al i could get to 120k ping aka dc for no reason, without even switching maps, it just happens, thats the case since the test server existed. No theories here just a not so fun fact. From what it seems like, some of the servers are lagging, and some aren't. So it's just a matter of luck before you go on the bad server XD

Samhayne
08-20-2014, 04:48 PM
Idk too, my internet still 3G, yellow ping as usual, wt4, put clock, and ping turn into red boosting 70k, then dc...
Yeay \(^_^)/ dc.. dc.. I see my clock drop, but on my phone home screen -_-

Kreasadriii, can you please post the below information to this thread?

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?170975-Ping-then-disconnect

Also, can you please encourage your friends and guildmates who are having the problem to come to this thread and post their information and experience too? I will really help us to track the issue down.

• Character name

• Device playing on
o What OS Version that device is playing on

• What type of connection are they playing on (wi-fi, cell, etc?)

• Detailed description of what happens

Thanks!

ikkels
08-20-2014, 05:34 PM
Kreasadriii, can you please post the below information to this thread?

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?170975-Ping-then-disconnect

Also, can you please encourage your friends and guildmates who are having the problem to come to this thread and post their information and experience too? I will really help us to track the issue down.

• Character name

• Device playing on
o What OS Version that device is playing on

• What type of connection are they playing on (wi-fi, cell, etc?)

• Detailed description of what happens

Thanks!

I made 3 short videos to show you guys what exactly happens when trying to farm an elite or normal map.

Vid 1

I randomly joined this map with 2 others, as you can see after a few seconds my ping goes from green to red resulting in a DC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7EfRQ0vk0s

Vid 2

These dc's never happen when doing maps solo or duo. As you can see in this video my ping stays normal during the entire run. (FF to about 15 seconds)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_q18EFNu3GY

Vid 3

Same situation, this time 3 people in the party. Kyubilix getting dc'd... My ping stayed stable during the entire run.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6y9IfDsA2A

IGN: ikkels
Device: PC
Connection: 160 Mbps (UTP)

These links are private links to avoid the videos popping up in YouTube's public search results.

Zeus
08-20-2014, 06:29 PM
I don't know, I never seemed to have any ping problems period. :/

Jurmans
08-20-2014, 06:38 PM
No problems here, my guildie did dc 5 times during a clash though:3.

Og kush
08-20-2014, 08:02 PM
Sourapples
Ipad
iOS
Wifi
About when I get to boss ping shoots up to red

BottleNexz
08-21-2014, 05:31 AM
Its been getting worse and worse....hurry up with the new maps already.....thats my theory

Dex Scene
08-21-2014, 05:44 AM
Try wt4 aswel. After the update, ppl are getting dc alot in wt4 .

jasonx123
08-21-2014, 12:08 PM
I heard in the news that there was an heavy rainstorm on texas, maybe the water got in the way? You know like if u put water in n electrical object it dosent work lol i sunno what im talking bout anymore

Jurmans
08-21-2014, 12:26 PM
I heard in the news that there was an heavy rainstorm on texas, maybe the water got in the way? You know like if u put water in n electrical object it dosent work lol i sunno what im talking bout anymore

Servers are online.

jasonx123
08-21-2014, 01:07 PM
Servers are online.

I wqs playing wt4 smoothly for like 10 minutes and then ping goes high and dc o(︶︿︶)o