PDA

View Full Version : Daily targets

Riccits
01-19-2011, 05:30 AM
Just for curiosity, what are u playing now mainly in PL??

Since that VL and Caves lost priority, u have all equippment (i presume), what u focus on now?

For my part:
Iam farming the new swamp pinks, do somtimes ao3:captive and kill from Frigde and Vyx..
Just variating a bit :)

Target is to farm 100-200k a day in average and i normally reach it..

Ellyidol
01-19-2011, 05:40 AM
Same, just build up gold so when new expansion is out and if its another gold sink, I'll be prepared :D

CowboyJim
01-19-2011, 09:36 AM
I only usually play a couple of hours in the evening during the week, but is pretty much the same as you, except for the 100-200k in gold per day.....lol. I actually did Wyldwood by popping in and out of Goblin strongold....short run to Spirit demon and killed bad mojo three times in a little over an hour got 7 lvl 19 pinks.....lol. not worth much, just something different to do......

DawnInfinity
01-19-2011, 09:40 AM
I pvp, talk, and occasionally farm.

Echelong
01-19-2011, 09:44 AM
Same I am mostly farming gold and pots on plasma pyramid. BTW you farm the hag on swamps or the bayou boss brawl? I have tried to farm swamp pinks but no luck. How many runs you do per day?

Ellyidol
01-19-2011, 09:49 AM
Same I am mostly farming gold and pots on plasma pyramid. BTW you farm the hag on swamps or the bayou boss brawl? I have tried to farm swamp pinks but no luck. How many runs you do per day?

I sometimes squeeze it in if I'm bored. I still have to confirm if only 2 of the bosses there drop the expensive pinks, still not sure.

Echelong
01-19-2011, 09:57 AM
I sometimes squeeze it in if I'm bored. I still have to confirm if only 2 of the bosses there drop the expensive pinks, still not sure.

So the hag only? It takes about 2 min to kill but its boring as hell. I farm her when I want to go to sleep early since farming her is way better than Ambien.

Ellyidol
01-19-2011, 10:05 AM
Hag? I go left from when you start. Le (something) and Goat. I've also only seen those 2 drop the expensive ones, everyone on the right were cheap ones.

Echelong
01-19-2011, 10:08 AM
Hag? I go left from when you start. Le (something) and Goat. I've also only seen those 2 drop the expensive ones, everyone on the right were cheap ones.

Yeah I have killed the hag many many times only good drop was the frog wand and bull frog helm or something like that. Any other area with better drop rates? I would love an area like the bayou boss brawl with all the new bosses in it. Heck all at the same time if possible lol.

Hekpoc
01-19-2011, 10:09 AM
35 twink pvp for the win! Farming gets boring. And too many people running around asking for free gold. That's when I get to turn around smile and say 'Sorry, card only.' muahahahaha.

Ellyidol
01-19-2011, 10:11 AM
Yeah I have killed the hag many many times only good drop was the frog wand and bull frog helm or something like that. Any other area with better drop rates? I would love an area like the bayou boss brawl with all the new bosses in it. Heck all at the same time if possible lol.

Who's Hag? LOL. Sorry, not familiar with swamp maps at all, aside from boss brawl, the hag I'm thinking is that mage boss in the boss brawl map. :P

Echelong
01-19-2011, 10:14 AM
Who's Hag? LOL. Sorry, not familiar with swamp maps at all, aside from boss brawl, the hag I'm thinking is that mage boss in the boss brawl map. :P

The hag is the boss on the McCrocs Stillfarm (this is also the stage where Billy spawns and gives the hooch hat). Go left then another left and you will hit her shack. I didn't knew the boss brawl dropped the new swamp pinks.

Riccits
01-19-2011, 10:21 AM
The hag is the boss on the McCrocs Stillfarm (this is also the stage where Billy spawns and gives the hooch hat). Go left then another left and you will hit her shack. I didn't knew the boss brawl dropped the new swamp pinks.

Boss brawl dont drops the new pinks. there are drop tables for the new swamp bosses.
Swamp hag drops: Dreamers/Mambozas Frog Wand/Staff and Lizard Legs.

i do hundrets of runs LOL... i never counted... i think its possible a swamp hag run in 1-1,5 min. mc croc home 1,5-2min. scalefield home 3-4min, but 3 bosses.

BTW: farm swamp hag isnt really worth, frog staff and lizard legs dont sells well... best prices gets the drops from ma mc croc.

Ellyidol
01-19-2011, 10:22 AM

Ah. And nope, I was talking about the older swamp pinks, Voodoo, Swamp Rat etc :)

Riccits
01-20-2011, 04:10 AM

u got the voodoo master robe yesterday?

Ellyidol
01-20-2011, 04:50 AM
u got the voodoo master robe yesterday?

Yeah, thanks btw. No luck for me today. Not even the same group. Must have been 100 tpaxx runs and not even a vibra/mirage. Dangggg!

Riccits
01-20-2011, 05:13 AM
Yeah, thanks btw. No luck for me today. Not even the same group. Must have been 100 tpaxx runs and not even a vibra/mirage. Dangggg!

where and when got the voodoo robe then..? ;)
me got very lucky yesterday, got items in value of 500-600k (c my sell thread).. only bcz of this i bought the voodoo robe ;)

Ellyidol
01-20-2011, 05:16 AM
I forgot which swamp map, I usually just play through all the end ones. :)

matta1985
01-20-2011, 05:51 AM
I mainly do mc croc homestead and rush straight to ma mc croc. Gotten some pretty good drops off her! I have done a few scalefield homestead runs, but the crocs that shoot at you just annoy me :P It's good doing it with a group tho, can wipe those crocs out in no time :) But ricci is a dedicated swamp farmer, that's why he has all the nice stuff ;)

Agent
01-20-2011, 06:57 AM
Twinking. lv35 pvp. Communicating.

BlazeMystic
01-20-2011, 07:35 AM
Just for curiosity, what are u playing now mainly in PL??

Since that VL and Caves lost priority, u have all equippment (i presume), what u focus on now?

For my part:
Iam farming the new swamp pinks, do somtimes ao3:captive and kill from Frigde and Vyx..
Just variating a bit :)

Target is to farm 100-200k a day in average and i normally reach it..

I wish I could make 100-200K a day - I'd have those shadow items in no time at all! Lately I've become obsessed with farming/items/gold. I wonder if this is addiction setting in?

CowboyJim
01-20-2011, 09:20 AM
Yeah, was farming Bayou Boss Brawl with Ellyidol and friends last night and she got a Mamboza's and our other friend got a Mamboza's and a Zombie robe...all dropped from Le Chomp or Goat. I got a Voodoo Doll last week that dropped from the Green Troll on this level....he's in the corner with Fabio and LeBow. I did about 20 runs in an hour(some solo before friends joined) and got NO pinks for myself. Good to see friends get them though.....

edit....I was on my pally Juraviel (just so elly doesn't get confused)

Ellyidol
01-20-2011, 09:29 AM
Yeah, was farming Bayou Boss Brawl with Ellyidol and friends last night and she got a Mamboza's and our other friend got a Mamboza's and a Zombie robe...all dropped from Le Chomp or Goat. I got a Voodoo Doll last week that dropped from the Green Troll on this level....he's in the corner with Fabio and LeBow. I did about 20 runs in an hour(some solo before friends joined) and got NO pinks for myself. Good to see friends get them though.....

edit....I was on my pally Juraviel (just so elly doesn't get confused)

Hi! Ok so now i know your forum name :)

Hope to farm with you again!

Riccits
01-20-2011, 09:56 AM
in 1-2h i would be ready to farm boss browl with someone...