PDA

View Full Version : If I'm lucky..

CelticStyle
01-19-2011, 07:21 AM
Is there an richy ppls out there that might lend me some cash to get some rift equips?
It'll take time to pay back but im sure I will pay back once I have even the slightest amount.
I need
Ol helm-need
The armor-need
Screaming shield- I have bought it.
Sunblessed scimitar- need.

As I said.If I'm lucky. Please don't bash or anything. Thanks!:]

Cabero
01-19-2011, 07:29 AM
Cyber quest is free. And I highly doubt you can get that lucky. Considering your so new to the forums.

CelticStyle
01-19-2011, 07:43 AM
oh yea its the forums ._. Mhmm. Fml.
What does cyber quest give?

Riccits
01-19-2011, 07:50 AM
cyber quests gives ya a full cyber rift set... it isnt as good as the standard rift, but be able to play any endgame level

for the whole set u will need 10-20h of playing and its really boring.... ;)

CelticStyle
01-19-2011, 07:54 AM
Lol trust me man. I played 60hrs already. Only thing I could afford was shield and 20k left from merchanting.

CowboyJim
01-19-2011, 08:59 AM
You're a level 50? Probably have to do some farming runs or farm Vyxnaar to get some cash. We all had to do it....some more than others as I am unlucky at getting the good drops.....many hours of farming and liquidating, etc. to build up cash for better gear. If you're not lvl 50, I have some leftover lvl 45 gear you could use.......

Or you could see the thread above and try some of the gold gathering tips there....

Riccits
01-19-2011, 09:01 AM
Lol trust me man. I played 60hrs already. Only thing I could afford was shield and 20k left from merchanting.

OMG!! thats not possible.... what u did in 60h?

Reported
01-19-2011, 09:04 AM

I Powerleveled him :)

Pharcyde
01-19-2011, 09:12 AM

o.O I leveled Pharcyde up to 50 naturally in under 24 hours?...

Snakespeare
01-19-2011, 09:18 AM
He didn't mean 20 hours total playing, he meant at least 20 hours of repeatedly farming specific bosses. big difference

Conradin
01-19-2011, 09:28 AM
Hardcoredudee I would farm cyber as u get armor and chance for loots

BeefyMeat
01-19-2011, 10:36 AM
I Powerleveled him :)

So, not only did he take the easy road to 50, now he wants people to give him the easy road to items...I'm glad this guy spent his money to not actually do anything!

Otukura
01-19-2011, 10:41 AM
Cyber quest is free. And I highly doubt you can get that lucky. Considering your so new to the forums.

I had a guy give me a mb... rando in game.. he said "wish I could give you all my old void armor" after he got sent...but he "sold it"... seemed nice.

Snakespeare
01-19-2011, 11:41 AM
So, not only did he take the easy road to 50, now he wants people to give him the easy road to items...I'm glad this guy spent his money to not actually do anything!

Well, no reason to feel any jealousy. The guy is only getting a glimpse of the pleasure that can be had when you don't know if you will survive what is coming around the next corner. People who take the helicopter to the top of the mountain can't claim to be mountain climbers, and if they do make such a claim, they know they are lying. These people generally leave after a week or two. I wouldn't lend him any gold.

Hekpoc
01-19-2011, 11:54 AM
^^ agreed. Make your money like the rest of us. We farmed, we actually leveled the right way, we have over 10k pve kills, we have the stuff we need! Stop taking shortcuts it's about the journey not the destination.

BeefyMeat
01-19-2011, 01:03 PM
Snakespeare,

My comment was completely not even remotely jealous in nature and more coming from the place of "why are you wasting your time and money?" Sure, getting to the end game levels for now is fun, but you miss out on the good stuff in the process, like you said its about the journey. This guy never had that, and shouldn't have even started playing.

Snakespeare
01-19-2011, 01:07 PM
I know, Beefy. It's sarcastic, as in, "as if..."

BeefyMeat
01-19-2011, 01:13 PM
Sarcasm on the internet sucks. :)

CelticStyle
01-20-2011, 07:05 AM
Uh. Even tho I was not 50, I still joined lv50s and went farming on bosses. Reported... U seriously shouldn't say that. I leveled up to 37 solo, then went to party till 45, and u helped me till u know what. Please don't make it seem like u plvled my entire char.. As talking about bosses, yes I did 40 hours of boss hunting. Other 20hours was just runs to lvl me once in a while. I just have super bad luck. Ppls get the damn scimitar while I get a purple item. I can only liquidate nonstop to fund my pots for boss. No profit, massive wasted amount of time.

Pharcyde
01-20-2011, 08:17 AM
Uh. Even tho I was not 50, I still joined lv50s and went farming on bosses. Reported... U seriously shouldn't say that. I leveled up to 37 solo, then went to party till 45, and u helped me till u know what. Please don't make it seem like u plvled my entire char.. As talking about bosses, yes I did 40 hours of boss hunting. Other 20hours was just runs to lvl me once in a while. I just have super bad luck. Ppls get the damn scimitar while I get a purple item. I can only liquidate nonstop to fund my pots for boss. No profit, massive wasted amount of time.

All he said was he powerlvled you. Hell if he only lvled you one level, you were still powerlvled weren't you? You are very ungreatful that he helped you at all. So what makes us think that you will be greatful for a loan? P.S. Theres absolutely no way you did 40 hours boss farming, your just way over exaggerating. 40 hours of farming will easily get you your armor set, no matter how un-lucky you are. When your talking about scimitars, I am only assuming that was with Reported in Crush the Keeper. Level 37-45 isn't that big of a feat, not much time at all. You might of killed mynas like 30 times tops with that... A drop within 30 bosses would be extremely lucky. I have killed 20,000 kills worth of bosses, I don't boost my kills either. I play the dungeons in parties and farm bosses nonstop. Thats quite a large number of alien oasis 3 bosses. Certainly way more then anything you've ever done. Please play the game like the rest of us and earn your rank, armor and reputation. You currently have a bad reputation and I would add you to my ignore list if I ever saw you in game.

BeefyMeat
01-20-2011, 09:15 AM
45-50 are by far the longest levels to get, so to even compare doing the first 37 to that is a joke.

Arterra
01-20-2011, 09:18 AM
45-50 are by far the longest levels to get, so to even compare doing the first 37 to that is a joke.

Depends. From 45-50 you MIGHT do the entire series once, but mostly just do keeper mummy runs. In comparison, that is the joke.

CelticStyle
01-20-2011, 07:46 PM
All he said was he powerlvled you. Hell if he only lvled you one level, you were still powerlvled weren't you? You are very ungreatful that he helped you at all. So what makes us think that you will be greatful for a loan? P.S. Theres absolutely no way you did 40 hours boss farming, your just way over exaggerating. 40 hours of farming will easily get you your armor set, no matter how un-lucky you are. When your talking about scimitars, I am only assuming that was with Reported in Crush the Keeper. Level 37-45 isn't that big of a feat, not much time at all. You might of killed mynas like 30 times tops with that... A drop within 30 bosses would be extremely lucky. I have killed 20,000 kills worth of bosses, I don't boost my kills either. I play the dungeons in parties and farm bosses nonstop. Thats quite a large number of alien oasis 3 bosses. Certainly way more then anything you've ever done. Please play the game like the rest of us and earn your rank, armor and reputation. You currently have a bad reputation and I would add you to my ignore list if I ever saw you in game.

Seriously you are stupid enough. I didn't say I dont appreciate it. It's just that YOU guys were taking the fact as he lvled me the entire levels till I was now. You also assumed that I spent most of my time doing "training and not farming."
And I admire reported for his skills to get past the crush keeper game likes it's a piece of crap to him so why the he'll would I not appreciate it? As for reputation, i dont give. I have a good reputation in game. I have over 350+ buddies to play with, help with, and being helped by. We share items cause we trust each other. Stop going off the topic. I only sad that if I was lucky. And now screw that. I don't need ur stupid bashing. I found a new map to farm o and got 3rift items already and am getting my full set soon. Now drop this. If u talk further, then continue to humiliate urself by your stupidity. And as for your assumption, reported doesn't kill king mynas because he's a leveler. He focuses on killing them fast and providing good services.

Lesrider
01-20-2011, 07:59 PM
You tell him Pharcyde! :)
Btw, you'd be on my ignore list just as fast. Any beggars I see in-game get auto-ignores from me.

Pharcyde
01-20-2011, 08:23 PM
Seriously you are stupid enough. I didn't say I dont appreciate it. It's just that YOU guys were taking the fact as he lvled me the entire levels till I was now. You also assumed that I spent most of my time doing "training and not farming."
And I admire reported for his skills to get past the crush keeper game likes it's a piece of crap to him so why the he'll would I not appreciate it? As for reputation, i dont give. I have a good reputation in game. I have over 350+ buddies to play with, help with, and being helped by. We share items cause we trust each other. Stop going off the topic. I only sad that if I was lucky. And now screw that. I don't need ur stupid bashing. I found a new map to farm o and got 3rift items already and am getting my full set soon. Now drop this. If u talk further, then continue to humiliate urself by your stupidity. And as for your assumption, reported doesn't kill king mynas because he's a leveler. He focuses on killing them fast and providing good services.

Ehem.... 37-47 is PREEEEEEETTY much the entire game... You know how fast it takes to get to lvl 37? Like what, a couple hours? lol how many of your 350 buddies do you actually know and play with? ;) exactly. I had 1232 friends in my list, but I cleared my list. There was like 1150 people I never play with or talked to. As for humiliating myself, your the one begging for free stuff on the forums, are you not?

P.S. Reported is very respectable, stop using him in your posts to try and take some glory.

http://i871.photobucket.com/albums/ab276/brandonb3/LUCKY-1.jpg?t=1295573830

Lesrider
01-20-2011, 08:33 PM
Last thing I'm gonna say.
If you truly have 350 people who are eager to help you, you shouldn't need to come on the forum and beg from strangers.

Good day.

Pharcyde
01-20-2011, 08:48 PM
Last thing I'm gonna say.
If you truly have 350 people who are eager to help you, you shouldn't need to come on the forum and beg from strangers.

Good day.

I sufficiently think we tamed the troll. Now to threadbomb, heres a list of things that rhyme with troll.

Droll, prowl, scroll, Tirol, Tyrol, grill, broil, drool, frill, drill, trill, krill, growl, brill, trial, payroll, Karol, Ural, Orwell, frail, aril, whorl, cruel, thrall, thrill, Errol, oriel, Terrill, gruel, creel, trail, areal, Uriel, drawl, crawl, Carroll, kraal, shrill, Orel, carol, grail, trowel, Terrell, trawl, brawl, moral, twirl and whirl

Physiologic
01-20-2011, 08:51 PM
This is why you don't respond to non-sensical threads started by a user with <10 posts.

Pharcyde
01-20-2011, 08:51 PM
Dude I am a troll

Steamroll, Demerol, decontrol, adamantly, payroll, diametrical, jellyroll, kinematical, lukewarmly, headstall, semantical, disparately, summational, quadrantal, dextrally, debonairly, unemotional, troll, superfamily, unicameral, unearthly, moderately, stroll, dermal, desperately, damagingly, Judaical, sedentarily, bedroll, decimally, denotational, damnably, sidewall, bankroll, droll, decimal, enroll, seawall, derivational, legitimately, dementedly, demurral, pleasantly, defrayal, embroil, demurely, ultimately, summarily, degenerately and unroll

Pharcyde
01-20-2011, 08:52 PM
This is why you don't respond to non-sensical threads started by a user with <10 posts.

I like to think of myself as the troll hunter...

Its fun to put them into their places :). Not refriedchicken though, as he's my favorite community troll :D.

CelticStyle
01-20-2011, 09:00 PM
Lmao?. I didnt even beg anymore. Earned it myself. Now gtfo. Besides. I know around 240 buddies well. Others we just party. And as for u people that acted like u silenced a troll, all of you. And i mean ALL of you that thought that, has NO LIFE at ALL. do you seriously spend your life on your iPod/android/iPhone? that explains why your life belongs in a gutter.
Just because you spend more time on pixels doesn't mean you're more superior. Cause others that don't are superior than u in other ways too. Stop being so ignorant, immature, pro acting babies.

TrogZ
01-20-2011, 09:07 PM

What a rude little boy. You should learn some respect for people who have played the game longer then the last...20 days max?

+1 for Pharcyde's Verbal Backhand

And may i say... LOL

Pharcyde

CelticStyle

TrogZ
01-20-2011, 09:10 PM
Lmao?. I didnt even beg anymore. Earned it myself. Now gtfo. Besides. I know around 240 buddies well. Others we just party. And as for u people that acted like u silenced a troll, all of you. And i mean ALL of you that thought that, has NO LIFE at ALL. do you seriously spend your life on your iPod/android/iPhone? that explains why your life belongs in a gutter.
Just because you spend more time on pixels doesn't mean you're more superior. Cause others that don't are superior than u in other ways too. Stop being so ignorant, immature, pro acting babies.

Its cute when raging beggars begin to insult your real-life and the games you play after begging on a forum for that game.

"Just because you spend more time on pixels doesn't mean you're more superior."

...No...no thats exactly what it means LOL.

KingFu
01-20-2011, 09:10 PM

Chill your t*ts kid. Your getting your panties in a knot. Now you're the one making the assumptions that you were complaining to us about making. Yes, us, our community stands together, without trolls. We never said we were better. You're assuming we have no life when apparently 1 page ago, you claimed that you farmed 40 hours worth of bosses, got no rift, and posted a thread begging for rift in about 2 days tops. I'm done arguing with you, you're full or hypocritical thoughts and hallow arguments.

On a side note, how many kills do you have?!?!?

Pharcyde
01-20-2011, 09:11 PM
What a rude little boy. You should learn some respect for people who have played the game longer then the last...20 days max?

+1 for Pharcyde's Verbal Backhand

And may i say... LOL

Pharcyde

CelticStyle

TrogZ I absolutely love your location. It makes me lol everytime I see it.

FluffNStuff
01-20-2011, 09:13 PM
Residentevil loves handing out gold to beggars so PM him directly at:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/member.php?12591-Residentevil

Hekpoc
01-20-2011, 10:09 PM
Residentevil loves handing out gold to beggars so PM him directly at:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/member.php?12591-Residentevil

yes, yes he does

Otukura
01-20-2011, 10:41 PM
I sufficiently think we tamed the troll. Now to threadbomb, heres a list of things that rhyme with troll.

Droll, prowl, scroll, Tirol, Tyrol, grill, broil, drool, frill, drill, trill, krill, growl, brill, trial, payroll, Karol, Ural, Orwell, frail, aril, whorl, cruel, thrall, thrill, Errol, oriel, Terrill, gruel, creel, trail, areal, Uriel, drawl, crawl, Carroll, kraal, shrill, Orel, carol, grail, trowel, Terrell, trawl, brawl, moral, twirl and whirl

Most of those don't... just approx rhymes.

Take a look at this!

1 syllable:
boal, boehl, bohl, bole, boll, bowl, buol, coal, coale, cole, colle, croll, dhole, doell, dole, droll, foal, foale, fohl, goal, gohl, groll, hoel, hoell, hoelle, hohl, hole, knoell, knoll, koehl, koelle, kohl, kol, kole, mohl, mole, noell, nohl, nole, noll, ohl, ol', ole, pfohl, poehl, pohl, pole, poll, proehl, roehl, roell, roelle, rohl, rol, role, roll, rolle, schaul, scholle, schroll, scroll, seoul, skoal, sohl, sol, sole, soul, sowle, stohl, stol, stole, stoll, strohl, strole, stroll, thoele, thole, toal, toelle, tole, toll, voell, whole, woehl, wohl

2 syllables:
abrol, air hole, atoll, barge pole, black hole, brown coal, cajole, church roll, console, control, dead soul, deed poll, devaul, drill hole, drum roll, dust bowl, ear hole, ecole, egg roll, enroll, extol, field goal, fox hole, funk hole, gray sole, half sole, hard coal, hard roll, hop pole, madole, mccole, mccoll, mcdole, mouth hole, nail hole, nicole, nicolle, north pole, pajole, parole, patrol, pipe bowl, pistole, post hole, punch bowl, range pole, red cole, red poll, sand sole, sea coal, sea cole, shot hole, ski pole, slop bowl, smoke hole, snap roll, soft coal, soft roll, sound hole, soup bowl, south pole, spring roll, steam coal, sweet roll, viole, wood coal

3 syllables:
arms control, as a whole, barber's pole, barrel roll, birth control, brewer's mole, bullet hole, button hole, coffee roll, crescent roll, crowd control, cruise control, decontrol, english sole, espanol, finger bowl, finger hole, fishing pole, flood control, glory hole, golden mole, gopher hole, gun control, heart and soul, job control, kaiser roll, lemon sole, lose control, minor role, mixing bowl, muster roll, onion roll, on the whole, ozone hole, price control, rabbit hole, ranging pole, rock and roll, rock-and-roll, rock'n'roll, salad bowl, sausage roll, self-control, shore patrol, sugar bowl, swallow hole, swimming hole, take control, title role, toilet bowl, toilet roll, totem pole, water hole

4 syllables:
anthracite coal, beyond control, body and soul, border patrol, celestial pole, cereal bowl, cinnamon roll, damage control, fillet of sole, fire control, gaining control, hamburger roll, magnetic pole, motor control, negative pole, parker house roll, positive pole, remote control, riot control, social control, telegraph pole, telephone pole, traffic control, under control, vienna roll, watering hole

5 syllables:
bituminous coal, european sole, marsupial mole, north celestial pole, quality control, south celestial pole, theatrical role

6 syllables:
inventory control, military control, population control, public opinion poll

7 syllables:
center for disease control, negative magnetic pole, positive magnetic pole

8 syllables:
rhythm method of birth control

9 syllables:
calendar method of birth control

Pharcyde
01-21-2011, 12:34 AM
Most of those don't... just approx rhymes.

Take a look at this!

1 syllable:
boal, boehl, bohl, bole, boll, bowl, buol, coal, coale, cole, colle, croll, dhole, doell, dole, droll, foal, foale, fohl, goal, gohl, groll, hoel, hoell, hoelle, hohl, hole, knoell, knoll, koehl, koelle, kohl, kol, kole, mohl, mole, noell, nohl, nole, noll, ohl, ol', ole, pfohl, poehl, pohl, pole, poll, proehl, roehl, roell, roelle, rohl, rol, role, roll, rolle, schaul, scholle, schroll, scroll, seoul, skoal, sohl, sol, sole, soul, sowle, stohl, stol, stole, stoll, strohl, strole, stroll, thoele, thole, toal, toelle, tole, toll, voell, whole, woehl, wohl

2 syllables:
abrol, air hole, atoll, barge pole, black hole, brown coal, cajole, church roll, console, control, dead soul, deed poll, devaul, drill hole, drum roll, dust bowl, ear hole, ecole, egg roll, enroll, extol, field goal, fox hole, funk hole, gray sole, half sole, hard coal, hard roll, hop pole, madole, mccole, mccoll, mcdole, mouth hole, nail hole, nicole, nicolle, north pole, pajole, parole, patrol, pipe bowl, pistole, post hole, punch bowl, range pole, red cole, red poll, sand sole, sea coal, sea cole, shot hole, ski pole, slop bowl, smoke hole, snap roll, soft coal, soft roll, sound hole, soup bowl, south pole, spring roll, steam coal, sweet roll, viole, wood coal

3 syllables:
arms control, as a whole, barber's pole, barrel roll, birth control, brewer's mole, bullet hole, button hole, coffee roll, crescent roll, crowd control, cruise control, decontrol, english sole, espanol, finger bowl, finger hole, fishing pole, flood control, glory hole, golden mole, gopher hole, gun control, heart and soul, job control, kaiser roll, lemon sole, lose control, minor role, mixing bowl, muster roll, onion roll, on the whole, ozone hole, price control, rabbit hole, ranging pole, rock and roll, rock-and-roll, rock'n'roll, salad bowl, sausage roll, self-control, shore patrol, sugar bowl, swallow hole, swimming hole, take control, title role, toilet bowl, toilet roll, totem pole, water hole

4 syllables:
anthracite coal, beyond control, body and soul, border patrol, celestial pole, cereal bowl, cinnamon roll, damage control, fillet of sole, fire control, gaining control, hamburger roll, magnetic pole, motor control, negative pole, parker house roll, positive pole, remote control, riot control, social control, telegraph pole, telephone pole, traffic control, under control, vienna roll, watering hole

5 syllables:
bituminous coal, european sole, marsupial mole, north celestial pole, quality control, south celestial pole, theatrical role

6 syllables:
inventory control, military control, population control, public opinion poll

7 syllables:
center for disease control, negative magnetic pole, positive magnetic pole

8 syllables:
rhythm method of birth control

9 syllables:
calendar method of birth control

Heheh... I didn't go over mine :P just ran troll through a random rhyme generator and copy/pasted.

Otukura
01-21-2011, 12:38 AM
Heheh... I didn't go over mine :P just ran troll through a random rhyme generator and copy/pasted.

So did I. But not the random part, I've used it a lot before. I think I'll go bold the words that apply to him.

EDIT: got thru the first para.. looked hopeless. I give up.

Pharcyde
01-21-2011, 12:40 AM
Ahahaha :D. I love how all the new players who troll these forums call me a troll when I'm the one calling them out. If only they know how much I help the community and they label me "troll". Oh well its fun ripping on them :P.

Otukura
01-21-2011, 12:41 AM
Ahahaha :D. I love how all the new players who troll these forums call me a troll when I'm the one calling them out. If only they know how much I help the community and they label me "troll". Oh well its fun ripping on them :P.

I did this at my old forum.. it was fun. Thing was, the mod banned the people I said to ban, about 80% of the time... what?

Pharcyde
01-21-2011, 12:47 AM
That means your well respected :). God I cannot wait til we get some mods on this forum. Not sayin anything about the devs, because they all 1.) monitor the forums, deal with private message and support issues and get on the game a lot. 2.) working on new content 3.) Constantly advertising for like best app ever, ect. 4.) working on other games they have like Black Star 5.) Give away tons of free limitted items 6.) Actually talk to us and have full on conversations :). Could you imagine how busy they are?

Otukura
01-21-2011, 12:49 AM
Well, I jokingly said to ban a well respected person, Ik them irl and everything. They were banned for a day.

There were VFMs there, but they weren't able to ban. Just lock, move, etc.

Lesrider
01-21-2011, 12:53 AM
Eh I think we're better off without mods as long as the devs can handle it. It hasn't gotten out of hand, and mods just get power trips.

Pharcyde
01-21-2011, 12:54 AM
I don't think we will ever get mods at our rate. Compared to how the forums used to be, this is dead right now. Its like the same common 15 people who are on every day. I hope that 1.7 revives this sorta-kinda dieing game.

Eh I think we're better off without mods as long as the devs can handle it. It hasn't gotten out of hand, and mods just get power trips.

Yup, specially with us loosing tons of forumers, they will be able to handle it for a long time.

Otukura
01-21-2011, 12:55 AM
I got a few people from school hooked on this game... about 15 of them.

No one ever has forumed before, or has any intention of doing it.

Pharcyde
01-21-2011, 12:57 AM
I got a few people from school hooked on this game... about 15 of them.

No one ever has forumed before, or has any intention of doing it.

I know 2 kids who play this at my school. They are lvl 32 and ask me to powerlvl them all the time. I deleted them and said I quit the game :/. No way I'm gonna be guilt tripped into giving them a piggy back ride through the entire game while I suffer. Btw they BEGGGGGGGGGGG........ for my account all the time. I always tell them I forgot the pass nd all on it. :P.

Militaryman
01-21-2011, 01:52 AM
I know 2 kids who play this at my school. They are lvl 32 and ask me to powerlvl them all the time. I deleted them and said I quit the game :/. No way I'm gonna be guilt tripped into giving them a piggy back ride through the entire game while I suffer. Btw they BEGGGGGGGGGGG........ for my account all the time. I always tell them I forgot the pass nd all on it. :P.

Lmao I have someone at my school who wants my rs acc

I said no

Pharcyde
01-21-2011, 07:35 PM
Lmao I have someone at my school who wants my rs acc

I said no

I gave some random kid at my school my RS account. Lvl 100 and 14m, quest cape :P. It was his lucky day.

Otukura
01-21-2011, 08:31 PM
I sold mine... 180 dollars ftw?