PDA

View Full Version : game freezing and reloading

russell88
08-20-2014, 06:52 PM
Since I updated 25mins ago my game keeps freezing and reloading (5times so far!) How do I play an unplayable game ?

Legate_Max
08-20-2014, 07:00 PM
I had the same problem in the beta. I wonder why it's still in the final version..

russell88
08-20-2014, 07:07 PM
Such a shame I worked so hard for so long I uninstalled the game and reinstalled same problem. Running on wifi so not a network or device issue. MAJOR pain in the *** and a MASSIVE inconvenience

Gryphon
08-20-2014, 07:14 PM
Russ is a great player it would be a shame to lose him from battle command! Hopefully this isn't happening to a lot of people, ....or there's gonna be a lot of dissappointment....please look into it.

G-M
08-21-2014, 09:12 AM
russell88 can you tell me what type of device you're using and also your in-game name? You can PM me if you prefer not to post here. Thanks!

russell88
08-21-2014, 11:10 AM
Im russell from boondock saints and boonsocksaints2 I use a samsung s3

apaini
08-22-2014, 12:38 AM
my game crash occasionally too.

It simply jump out of game and shows a screen with the message "battle! has stopped working"

i can recreate the problem when i tried to watch videos and when i click the video too fast.

I can also recreate the problem when i just did a battle during the result screen i click "return home" before the oil/steel is fully calculated it instantly crashes.

I am on samsung galaxy note 3 - running 4.4.2 stock rom and non-rooted device

cengaver
08-22-2014, 04:25 AM
i have same problem. The game became unplayable.. my device pperormance is enough for playing such game, but why it is freezing after update?! Please solve this problem.. Many people have the same

G-M
08-22-2014, 09:23 AM
i have same problem. The game became unplayable.. my device pperormance is enough for playing such game, but why it is freezing after update?! Please solve this problem.. Many people have the same

cengaver welcome to the forum! Can you tell me what happens before your game crashes? Is it when you try to watch a video for free crystals? Does it happen randomly or only when you do certain things?

cengaver
08-22-2014, 12:58 PM
Thanks for responding Spacetime. After i updated the game, I have freeze problem full time.. Everytime i am playing, game is not working fluently. And sometimes it crushs when freeze up totally..

Growwle
08-22-2014, 01:48 PM
Maybe related, but the game crashes after the loading screen on my son's iPad (IOS 5), although it ran fine before the patch.

Maveric
08-23-2014, 07:07 AM
I have same problem with iOS 5 iPad . I think its second or third generation ipad that can only run ios 5.

It never gets past the app start up process. Just show splash screen, through authentication step and then boom. Crash.

My 10 year old son is heart broken. Asks me every day if it's fixed.

Happy to share more details privately if that helps.

Higor
08-24-2014, 07:01 PM
Im having the same freezes atacking big bases, and I changed the phone to galaxy S5, and still the freezes

apaini
08-24-2014, 10:34 PM
my game crash occasionally too.

It simply jump out of game and shows a screen with the message "battle! has stopped working"

i can recreate the problem when i tried to watch videos and when i click the video too fast.

I can also recreate the problem when i just did a battle during the result screen i click "return home" before the oil/steel is fully calculated it instantly crashes.

I am on samsung galaxy note 3 - running 4.4.2 stock rom and non-rooted device

Dear STS developers, jus so you know. i did a factory reset on my phone and i install battle command from the play store, plays 5 minutes. got kicked out with the same error again.

i believe there might some code error in your game which is causing the crash... please fix this. thank you.

russell88
08-25-2014, 02:27 AM
It seems alot of people are leaving bc because of this update 7 of my friends have quit bc and gone to coc

MDW
09-06-2014, 09:45 AM
MDW from RISING TIDE
my game freezes like once in every 30 minutes. And while in a attack when I drop all troops phone restarts. please fix this