PDA

View Full Version : Auction for buyers

elitwarrio
08-21-2014, 07:53 AM
I want an auction for buyers where i can post what i want and for which price... pls let me happy!!

obee
08-21-2014, 08:04 AM
Uhhh there is an auction in Travelers Outpost, Kraag, Paradise Pier, City of Kelys, and expedition camp. You can sell anything there, and buy anything that is listed. Are you trying to see if auctions can be accessible with your character? That wouldn't be really useful, but maybe there can be an auction in the guild hall.

basketholic209
08-21-2014, 08:06 AM
A very nice idea, indeed, but won't be easy to implement.

elitwarrio
08-21-2014, 08:11 AM
Uhhh there is an auction in Travelers Outpost, Kraag, Paradise Pier, City of Kelys, and expedition camp. You can sell anything there, and buy anything that is listed

U funny bro.

elitwarrio
08-21-2014, 08:12 AM
A very nice idea, indeed, but won't be easy to implement.

<3 u can understand me!

ClumsyCactus
08-21-2014, 08:17 AM
Why would you want that? Also, it would just be spammed with people sayin "arcane ring for 1k" n stuff

elitwarrio
08-21-2014, 08:20 AM
Bah only basket can understand me think.. merchant soul maybe idk

Inviato dal mio MZ601 utilizzando Tapatalk

ClumsyCactus
08-21-2014, 08:26 AM
Bah only basket can understand me think.. merchant soul maybe idk

Just because you are wrong, it doesnt mean i dont understand.

elitwarrio
08-21-2014, 08:27 AM
Why wrong? If i need something ill put in this then if u tard and want spam there is the problem sts need fix! LoL

Kakashis
08-21-2014, 08:31 AM
Hehe if there's an auction, then the highest bidder/winner of the bid can always not claim it by not having the gold or deciding not to take it after. Best to leave it as is. You want it, swipe it up :) you want to sell, then go low in price :)

IIf you want an auction still, use forums.

matanofx
08-21-2014, 08:39 AM
It doesnt take a merchant to understand your soul or idea

What youre suggesting is auction to be like Trade section of forums, there is an auction and there are forums you have to choose how and where youre gonna buy the items you want to buy

I like your idea but as said it will be flooded and STS will need to employ 3 people just to be in charge of keeping an eye on it 24/7

The worlds not perfect, i dont think this idea can be implemented even tho id be using it often, but from another point of view could you imagine how many will effectively drive prices higher by making fake offers with fake alts... in a perfect world with decent honest people this idea would be awesome but, sry.

Xeusx
08-21-2014, 09:00 AM
Auction in-game is confusing, you know. Floating of rares and commons.

You should use Traders Market section in forum, where all smart merchers and farmers sell and buy.

Energizeric
08-21-2014, 09:01 AM
Have the same listing fee of 5% of the price. So if you are offering to buy an item for 100k, then you pay 105k to the buyers auction, and your buy request stays online for 3 days. If another player decides to sell to you for 100k, then they get their gold instantly and the item gets held by the auction. Then when you go back you can pick up the item (just like you pick up your gold at the regular auction after an item sells). If after 3 days nobody has decided to sell the item to you, then your listing expires and you pick up your gold (minus the 5% listing fee).

If they were to have such a thing, it would have to work this way. I suspect not many people would use it though.

basketholic209
08-21-2014, 10:12 AM
Hehe if there's an auction, then the highest bidder/winner of the bid can always not claim it by not having the gold or deciding not to take it after. Best to leave it as is. You want it, swipe it up :) you want to sell, then go low in price :)

IIf you want an auction still, use forums.
It's as simple as current selling auction. Instead of having your item held by auction, this time it's your gold that is held :)

basketholic209
08-21-2014, 10:14 AM
Have the same listing fee of 5% of the price. So if you are offering to buy an item for 100k, then you pay 105k to the buyers auction, and your buy request stays online for 3 days. If another player decides to sell to you for 100k, then they get their gold instantly and the item gets held by the auction. Then when you go back you can pick up the item (just like you pick up your gold at the regular auction after an item sells). If after 3 days nobody has decided to sell the item to you, then your listing expires and you pick up your gold (minus the 5% listing fee).

If they were to have such a thing, it would have to work this way. I suspect not many people would use it though.
On the other hand, I think many people will use it. But once again, it's not easy to implement, technically :)

basketholic209
08-21-2014, 12:24 PM
It doesnt take a merchant to understand your soul or idea

What youre suggesting is auction to be like Trade section of forums, there is an auction and there are forums you have to choose how and where youre gonna buy the items you want to buy

I like your idea but as said it will be flooded and STS will need to employ 3 people just to be in charge of keeping an eye on it 24/7

The worlds not perfect, i dont think this idea can be implemented even tho id be using it often, but from another point of view could you imagine how many will effectively drive prices higher by making fake offers with fake alts... in a perfect world with decent honest people this idea would be awesome but, sry.
You couldn't fake an offer because your gold (based on your offer) is held (+listing fee like Ener said).

warriorromio
08-21-2014, 02:36 PM
just one thing is good in this thread..
add a auction shop in guild halll..
the shop only will be for guildies..
the guild shop..
u dont need gold to upload items on auc. from guild shop...
just the thing is these items can be sold only in guild
only same guild members can buy those items....

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk

obee
08-21-2014, 10:08 PM
just one thing is good in this thread..
add a auction shop in guild halll..
the shop only will be for guildies..
the guild shop..
u dont need gold to upload items on auc. from guild shop...
just the thing is these items can be sold only in guild
only same guild members can buy those items....

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk

Idk about only guild auction, not a lot of people are gonna use it. Because people can just sell stuff faster in regular auction

-no
08-22-2014, 03:03 AM
Idk about only guild auction, not a lot of people are gonna use it. Because people can just sell stuff faster in regular auction

If your in a small guild maybe. This would be the first place I look for an item. Any way to help my guild I'll use.

obee
08-22-2014, 07:31 AM
If your in a small guild maybe. This would be the first place I look for an item. Any way to help my guild I'll use.

It's be gold for putting items on hold for offline guildies