PDA

View Full Version : Regarding Crypts Leaders in the Leaderboards

Counterhit ph
08-21-2014, 08:30 AM
I think it's better to qualify the fastest run, your line up need to be 1 tank 2 rogue 1 mage or 1 tank 1 rogue 2 mage.. So it would be fair for all classes and all classes have a chance to qualify leaderboards on their strategy, skills and items. and by NOT dummy using or free flagging and by not how long you played the game.

What do you think guys? :)

obee
08-21-2014, 08:38 AM
I see how you feel. Tanks are never being used for timed runs, because in the end, you kinda don't need one, and they slow you down. Hmmm this could be interesting, but a lot of people wouldn't like it

Ebezaanec
08-21-2014, 08:40 AM
I had that idea for elite.. The timed run would need at least one of each class to qualify. It gives each class an equal chance.

The downside is that only decked-out warriors will be asked to participate by other players.

obee
08-21-2014, 09:02 AM
Yea warriors are really being cut from a lot of stuff

Soundlesskill
08-21-2014, 11:38 AM
I like the idea.

@Ebe, you have to be decked out no matter what class you are, to get on the LB now.

Ninjasmurf
08-23-2014, 01:06 AM
Yea warriors are really being cut from a lot of stuff

Which is why rogues are the all around best class in AL. They are needed for Timed runs and are mass killers in PvP. This is why it's the most played class endgame+twink.

obee
08-23-2014, 06:36 AM
Which is why rogues are the all around best class in AL. They are needed for Timed runs and are mass killers in PvP. This is why it's the most played class endgame+twink.

Also, I think mages need to be buffed to. Rogues have dmg and Crit, mages have dmg...and some hp and mana. Like wtf

Remiem
08-27-2014, 10:53 AM
Adding this kind of feature would require additional tech work for the devs and they are pretty bogged down with new content at the moment, but I will certainly mention it to them to see what it would take. I apologize that I can't promise more at this time. I'll update this thread if I hear anything different.

Counterhit ph
08-28-2014, 04:40 AM
Adding this kind of feature would require additional tech work for the devs and they are pretty bogged down with new content at the moment, but I will certainly mention it to them to see what it would take. I apologize that I can't promise more at this time. I'll update this thread if I hear anything different.

I understand :)

Kreasadriii
08-30-2014, 12:17 PM

Don't give promises, we believe in you Rem.
Thanks a lot that you and STS always listen our feedback and have concern to us. :)