PDA

View Full Version : Lag still not fixed!!!!

Meemaw
08-21-2014, 09:55 AM
LAG IS EVERYWHERE. NORMALLY I'M ALWAYS AT 50 PING OR SOMETHING. NOW I'M ALWAYS 130 PING OR 245 PING OR WHATEVER. THIS IS WHEN IT'S IN TIP TOP SHAPE. WHEN I DID KM3 RUNS 2/5 RUNS I DISCONNECTED OUT OF THE BLUE, everyone in the party did, I RUN AT 100 PING THEN SHOOT TO 23K PING AND IT ROCKETS TO 120K PING EVERY TIME AND DISCONNECTS AT 120K PING. I'm scared to do maps and stuff for farming, even though I need it. We have a guild contest that we had to postpone because of this lag problem. Any dev or mod who sees this, know that it IS confirmed. Everytime we aim to see lag, it never hits us, but when its out of the blue and we seriously dont need lag, it hits. (doesnt come when you want it to).

That run with my guild and Remi was just a lucky run through. Even though the lag problem is a tiny bit better, its still a REALLY big problem... if you guys dont fix it soon, theres gonna be tons of problems with players! Some might leave, some might quit, some might retaliate! (even though its a stupid idea to cause drama)

So point is. There IS a lag bug, and its not been fixed now for 3 days... 3 days, no maps, no nothing! This needs to be fixed!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

obee
08-21-2014, 09:56 AM
Report your problems to this thread http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?170975-Ping-then-disconnect

hercthegod
08-21-2014, 11:13 AM
yeah i notice it too, but only happened to me 2 times so far.

Ign: Manipulativ

Brollysaiyan
08-21-2014, 11:41 AM
Normaly im playing with 250-350 ping now cant pvp per 5 min im geting dc :) i wont play and wait lag fix

joydhillon
08-22-2014, 05:18 AM
And when I said its lagging they said check your device :D
Come on guys we only post in forums when its a combined problem, fix it soon sts, we are waiting.