PDA

View Full Version : About 76 cap

plyg
08-21-2014, 12:43 PM
Will sts close the 76 cap soon? Im currently leveling to 76 but im still on the halfway like daily one level without elixirs. so anyone knows anything about that?

plyg
08-21-2014, 12:46 PM
Can any dev reply to this? Because ill quit leveling to 77 if soon 76 cap closes..

Ks_Leon
08-21-2014, 12:57 PM
Nope.

Somemager
08-21-2014, 01:08 PM
Nope.

What Leon said,

76 cap will remain so that it gives new and old players a chance at a 2 Pc or 3 Pc ring.

Armourslash
08-22-2014, 01:57 AM
What Leon said,

76 cap will remain so that it gives new and old players a chance at a 2 Pc or 3 Pc ring.

People say its a bad idea because "new noobs" will be wearing things people worked hard for.

Fractite
08-22-2014, 02:37 AM
People still get a chance to get 2pc ring, so I don't think they're gonna close the cap anyime soon...

Somemager
08-22-2014, 03:03 AM
People say its a bad idea because "new noobs" will be wearing things people worked hard for.

Now are you saying 300k is nothing? Old players did 200k for there 2 Pc so why is 300k any different? Those "new noobs" will grind through what old players did so i find it quite fair and 50-100 hours is alot of time grinding xp if the new player depends on blessing combos. As many have said it will even out endgame pvp a bit more and make it more fair in hopes of eliminating the "you're only good at pvp if you have cap rings" concept. But if you were just stating what others have said then i appoligize this was more towards those stating those concepts.

bearuang
08-22-2014, 07:02 AM
Now are you saying 300k is nothing? Old players did 200k for there 2 Pc so why is 300k any different? Those "new noobs" will grind through what old players did so i find it quite fair and 50-100 hours is alot of time grinding xp if the new player depends on blessing combos. As many have said it will even out endgame pvp a bit more and make it more fair in hopes of eliminating the "you're only good at pvp if you have cap rings" concept. But if you were just stating what others have said then i appoligize this was more towards those stating those concepts.
gf.

Sheugokin
08-22-2014, 07:48 AM
Is thus argument still going on. Like, get over it. I mean so the oldies will stay oldies and get the best rongs while the so called "noobie" will stay "noobies." Pocket legend hierarchy is dynamic meaning you can move up anddown the ladder but it should not be static. It's over and done with.

Armourslash
08-22-2014, 10:02 AM

I didn't say that I said it, I meant others not myself.