View Full Version : [Suggestion] Potion Day

extrapayah
08-21-2014, 03:26 PM
probably 10-50% potion discount day and/or unlimited use of potion day

probably good :D
thanks

Ebezaanec
08-21-2014, 07:14 PM
Just farm some locks. Sell and buy your potions..

Rinse and repeat.

extrapayah
08-22-2014, 12:09 AM
Just farm some locks. Sell and buy your potions..

Rinse and repeat.

woa, nice idea... it seems like you're a hard worker, sir.

Amadorbibidor
08-22-2014, 01:44 PM
Players: Free potionsssss!!!
STS: Nooo!! More $€ for us!!!

Sent from my broken phone using Tapatalk

Covert
08-22-2014, 01:56 PM
There should be an invincible day where every1 can't die in pvp or pve or die anywhere really besides kraag cannons cuz those are strong and hit like 99999 dmg which sucks unless you use horn of renew then you're ok cuz of the invincibility shield which kinda ties into the theme of invincibility ppl would like this also would give non p2w players a chance especially in pvp where they die all the time from arcane maul n arcane scepter n arcane mythic gun rly so with invincibility they'd be all like "lol can't kill me now noob" and arcane users be all like "lol nuuu" and then everyones happy because their neighbour gave them some magic shrooms not the drug ones tho just the ones that give you super cool powers like flame ball/ice meteor/ and stuff so ya

obee
08-22-2014, 03:11 PM
There should be an invincible day where every1 can't die in pvp or pve or die anywhere really besides kraag cannons cuz those are strong and hit like 99999 dmg which sucks unless you use horn of renew then you're ok cuz of the invincibility shield which kinda ties into the theme of invincibility ppl would like this also would give non p2w players a chance especially in pvp where they die all the time from arcane maul n arcane scepter n arcane mythic gun rly so with invincibility they'd be all like "lol can't kill me now noob" and arcane users be all like "lol nuuu" and then everyones happy because their neighbour gave them some magic shrooms not the drug ones tho just the ones that give you super cool powers like flame ball/ice meteor/ and stuff so ya
What!?!?!?! Lolollol

Amadorbibidor
08-22-2014, 03:37 PM
Wut? @_@

Sent from my broken phone using Tapatalk

Ebezaanec
08-22-2014, 06:19 PM

Umm.. Colorfully put...

Covert
08-23-2014, 03:48 PM
Thx guys devs need to see this hope they listen