PDA

View Full Version : Make chat box viewable from social menu ( when making any promotions )

fiftyonecents
08-21-2014, 07:28 PM
I am referring to when you are a Guild Master and you missed a big day from people recruiting and have 20 to 30 new members to promote to Recruiter, and you wanna get it all done before you run out of time and need to do other things so you Promote by the mass, rather than a few at a time. I don't know about you but its a bummer scrolling down a list of 700 members to get alllllll the way to the bottom of the guild list to see who needs to be promoted that qualifies for Recruiter, with that said, if you promote all at once it causes the members to get aggravated sometimes even if the chat is dead it still effects the others chat box when they might have a conversation of there own going on.....this viewable chat box ( similar to when you click on a player in game and view there stats ) will help to avoid further frustrating the guild members :) you can see the messages when they politey ask you to wait or what have you.this way too many promotions doesn't cause some of the newer members to leave :( they leave most of the time that I have is due to them writing a message nicely to wait a min and the Guild Master doesn't see it in time cause he or she is on a screen that doesn't have the chat box viewable :(

If you think this is a useful idea then feel free to post your response and let the others know :p

don't forget to thank me if you enjoyed reading this thread or if you found it useful :)

THANKS FOR READING MY THREAD :)