PDA

View Full Version : Free gold

oasyss
01-19-2011, 02:20 PM
Estraz's Club is an awe inspiring guild. We do tournaments, pvp, dungeon runs...Everything your little heart desires. And what better to make a little money in the process, Estraz's club offers a 3k signing bonus, YUP thats right WE pay YOU just for joining. Ranking up has even more benefits When you gain a new rank in the guild you get new benefits such as 100k, and armor set items. Join today and you'll recieve a 250,000 point bonus to spend on custom signatures and prizes from Estraz Himself.

To join go to Estraz's Club thread in the Guilds forum, and post that you would like to join up, dont forget to say that Oasyss told ya about the guild, and you will recieve a short application within 24hrs.

Coltona
01-19-2011, 02:36 PM
nice work oasyss but y don't we advertise in town and tell ppl to check it out? i guess this is better tho in town some ppl dont like u trying to advertise:(

KnownAsSpy
01-19-2011, 02:37 PM
o.o what is 250,000 points for?

I WANT TO JOIN .. i think

oasyss
01-19-2011, 02:49 PM
you recieve the points for joining and you can exchange them for gold, forum sigs...pretty much anything you can imagine. Other than signing up u recieve points for donating gold, Recruiting players, and winning guild events...but there's WAY too many to list here if you want to check them out along with the guild website, mozy on over to www.club-estraz.blogspot.com and click on achievements at the top of the page. :)

Oasyss

Beanmachine
01-19-2011, 05:57 PM
3k isnt alot.... can make that much in 2 CTK runs

Kossi
01-19-2011, 05:58 PM
sorry, but i read the site

you have a 1% chance at getting 100k

oasyss
01-19-2011, 07:27 PM
Aeo doesnt offer any benefits whatsoever soo ill happily take my 3k and 1-3% chance at 100k

Conradin
01-19-2011, 07:36 PM
Lol while this guild you have is a good guild- you guys needa stop advertising everywhere- also stop dishing on AEO- like that thread ure guild LEADER made trashing our guild. Common just be nice

Thasaint
01-19-2011, 07:41 PM
Hmm 3k isnt alot and with the amout of farming that AEO does im sure that the loot we will recive from the runs is worth far more than 100k. Im just saying.

oasyss
01-19-2011, 07:43 PM
I wasnt "dishing" on anyone aeo was a good guild and i met a few good people but aeo needs mind their own business. Im doin what i gotta do and u guys so what u gotta do. There isnt a reason for u guys to come on here and say things like ooo 3k sucks, because its better than nothing. The way i see it aeo brings alot of stuff on themselves.
Oasyss

Junside
01-19-2011, 07:44 PM
I joined AEO for friends in-game. So all this bribery doesn't stand influence to me. However, as I have never joined his guild before, I can't say how terrible or good it is. But to any weak-willed individual who kneels down and labels himself with someone else's name onto himself, this is great for you.

oasyss
01-19-2011, 07:45 PM
Yep and look now this thread is trash thanks again to aeo

oasyss
01-19-2011, 07:48 PM
I joined AEO for friends in-game. So all this bribery doesn't stand influence to me. However, as I have never joined his guild before, I can't say how terrible or good it is. But to any weak-willed individual who kneels down and labels himself with someone else's name onto himself, this is great for you.
Welcome to America my friend

jjjjaaaakkkke
01-19-2011, 07:59 PM
Be a little more mature guys. It's obvious that we're WAY better, and MUCH more superior in every way then there guild. Lets not make the little bois and girls at there club mad.

Coltona
01-19-2011, 08:00 PM
i joined estraz club a few days ago and while im not as far along as oasyss is i joined because i like the idea of being in a group of ppl whose best interests are helping others in the guild whenever possible
and joining estraz club is not putting a label on yourself its joining others to help eachother reach the highest possible lvl in the game as well as social networking so say wat u will im with oasyss

Coltona
01-19-2011, 08:04 PM
oh come on jake i thought we wouldnt catch as much crap from other people on the forum for advertising where its most convenient but i guess not

jjjjaaaakkkke
01-19-2011, 08:08 PM
It's a joke Mister.

oasyss
01-19-2011, 08:08 PM
You aeo children should stay in the aeo playpen and let the better more mature guilds do what they do

Coltona
01-19-2011, 08:10 PM
its all in good business i guess