PDA

View Full Version : Help on Lost Characters

MINHxGINGERBUNNY
08-21-2014, 10:29 PM
Hello, I was wondering if anybody can help me find lost characters in accounts. For example I would like to put the name of the character I lost then I would like to know which email that character is from since I have too many email accounts. If anybody can help me, please add xlifesalovex and pm me. Thank you. ❤️❤️❤️AL

obee
08-21-2014, 10:55 PM
You have to email sts support to find a lost account. And she did you lose this, because if you lost this a week ago or something you aren't in luck. And why so many email accounts?

Zylx
08-21-2014, 11:21 PM
Upfront, i can tell you that you will not have any characters restored unless you provide the support team with proof that the character actually belongs to you. Considering you cant recall the email address, i don't think you have any hope of proving that it's you.

For future reference:

support@spacetimestudios.com - Support Email Address.

http://support.spacetimestudios.com - Support Website.

Report any technical or behavioral issues to them and they will try to resolve them for you.

Dex Scene
08-22-2014, 06:20 AM
Also they won't tell you the email address of the character you are looking for as the email ids are kept secret by them.
And account restore option is gone by long days. The things you can do is, recall all email ids you have, write em down.
Try signing in them one by one and find out yourself.
Good luck.

Ihateppl
08-22-2014, 09:45 AM
Have you tried the memory restore option? You have to put your head in between your legs and shout "bring back my memories". Please wait several hours for a result.