PDA

View Full Version : Returning to the Pocket Legends | Angeluscustos | Wbto

Wbto-Angeluscustos
08-22-2014, 11:01 AM
Hey whats up guys. I started playing PL a few days after it came out and played it on and off for the first year. I then lost interest and stopped playing. But I decided to start playing again after 3-4 years of not playing. However I will be playing on my laptop. I have a few IGN's that are in my signature. A few OG members like Arterra, Vvyan, Snake, Avianics, Cosmos might remember me from Angeluscustos or Wbto. But yeah if you remember me hit me up in game. xD <3. Also just wondering I logged on my account and went to my stash and there were PL shields in my stash, a Silver one (2 year vets), a Red one (3 year vets), and a blue one (patrons of PL). Which one is the best? lol no idea. I feel so lost playing this game again. Well I'm BACK! hope to see you guys around in game. Cheers xD

**EDIT**

1. There are fox's and rhinos in the game now? What is special about them?

2. Are Map packs still required for plat purchase or are they level based now?

3. What is more worth it to play my Pally or Birdie (To lvl up)

4. What are some good builds if I wanna re-distribute my attributes and skill points?

5. And What are some NEW good sets?

Appreciate all the responses xD

SillyJuan
08-22-2014, 11:03 AM
The red one (3 year shield) and btw nice names

Ssneakykills
08-22-2014, 11:27 AM
Hey add me up in game on myth if you need any help

Aveea
08-22-2014, 11:28 AM
welcome back :) lots of new stuff for ya

Wbto-Angeluscustos
08-22-2014, 03:28 PM
Thanks guys :D

Sheugokin
08-22-2014, 03:51 PM
Try pally first. It is the easiest out of the two characters you listed.

Are you going endgame? If so try pally and Savage Scythe Set to get the feel for the level there. Then when you get better, try pure int with Fiery Set. Definitely harder but much more fun.

And if you got the patience and the courage, try to level to 77! If you cap twice on the same character, you get a 2-piece ring. And if you capped three times on the same character, you will get a 3-piece.

Sorry, there is just SO much to explain all at once and I am afraid I am going to confuse you. If you need any help, I'll prolly be on to help you.

My IGN is the same as my forum name.

EDIT: Forgot to answer your questions lol

1. Foxes and Rhinos were added as extra classes. Foxes have two skills that allows it to leap across maps. They are quite deadly at endgame with Savage. They lack a bit of dodge but their attacks make up for it.

Rhinos are EXTREMELY over-powered (OP) at the twink levels (ex: 20) in which plat packs destroy most classes. In endgame, it is more of a tanking character than an offensive player. Even harder to kill than a bear sometimes. They can leap as well but only has one skill that can do that. It has heal and revive like the mage and many buffs to help it survive.

There are many more mechanics to it but those are the basics.

2. All maps are accessible when you are 2 levels below the suggested level range. (Correct me if I am wrong ) For example: You can go to Alien Oasis I when you are 33 when it recommend 35-40. Same with Nuri Hallows. You have to be 53 to clear Haunted Symphony (First map in Nuri). But OFC, you can buy the All-Access Elixir to experience other maps above your level ranges, but it is a waste of plat. Don't buy those elixirs because you can just wait until you level to the required level.

3. That question is answered in the first paragraph. Birds tend to require a very keen sense of range because in two hits you can be dead if you are pure dex.

4. Builds are all different. If you are going to endgame, I will give you pally build for first-cappers. For attribute build use either [157 STR and rest DEX] OR [157 STR, 71 INT, and rest DEX] The 157 STR is the minimum base STR to use the Savage Scythe Set. As you may know, more DEX equals more hit and damage, more STR equals more health pool, lower hit, more health regeneration, and armor. Lower hit is a HUGE factor to not use too much STR because you will be missing all over the place. INT equals more skill power, mana regeneration, and mana pool. The latter build is used to make sure you don't run out of mana but has a bit less armor and hit. The first build lacks mana/mana regeneration but great hit and armor. Try both and see what you think.

For skill build, use 2 Frostbite, 9 Lightning, 7 Heal, 1 Revive, 9 Fire, 1 Icestorm, 9 Drain, 9 Weakness, 9 Nightmare, 1 Mana Shield, 9 Blessing of Vitality, 9 Blessing of Might. This is for Level 76. For Level 75 which is the minimum to use Savage Scythe, just take off one point off of Nightmare.

5. "New" Set in Endgame:
L. 75-76
INT: Fiery Scepter/Staff Set ~1 Million gold
DEX: Swift Talon/Bow Set ~2.5 Million gold
STR: Savage Scyhte/Blade Set ~3.5 Million gold

L. 77

INT: Lustrous Wand/Staff Set ~8-9 Million gold
DEX: Lustrous Dagger/Talon/Bow Set ~10-12 Million gold
STR: Lustrous Sword/Axe Set ~13 million gold

The Lustrous Axe has not yet been looted and the prices are estimates.

Hope you find this useful!

quantionus
08-22-2014, 04:15 PM
Welcome back , nice to see oldies coming back and so here are your answers

1) Rhino is basically tank , can rev and heal. Also a good supporter with buffs and debuffs. Cant kill a lot except for birds and some mages. The fox is better at pvp. They can nuke and run.
2) They dont require plat, are level based
3) I say bird because there is a new cap which u can get 2pc. I say 2 pc goes best with birds and birds are the most wanted ones in pve
4) If you are playing with ur bird , max your buffs except the mana one. Also max your blast and your blind. Also now the skills can be upgraded to 9 when u hit L66 so if you dont have plat you can just save them till you hit 66.
5) Your bird is 55 so i m guessing u are curious about the ones above your lvl. There are glyph sets for 56-60 . Chiroptera sets for 61-65. Humanian sets for 66-70. Flying sets for 71-75 and the new lustrous sets for 72-77. Each sets name changes according to the stat that it requires but basically these are the best sets. What i suggest you is to buy 56-61-66-71-75 sets cusz they are easier to sell and you probably dont lose much gold. Anyways , this is a summary of it but if you need more , u can pm me in game. My ign is quantionus. Have fun.

nutthebear
08-22-2014, 05:32 PM
I've been playin since 2010 so if you need help just add my ign you see listen on my signature :) oh and welcome back sir :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Schnitzel
08-22-2014, 10:50 PM
Welcome Back!

Wbto-Angeluscustos
08-23-2014, 06:34 PM
Thanks to all. Just wondering I have 5 characters already. Birdie, that is basically pure dex with for some reason a lot of int, which i can't remember why i did that back then (Lvl 60 now). A Pally which is the mage character and is obviously strength with int, (my fav character honestly and atleast used to be the most OP thing in the game) (Lvl 58). Then I got a lvl 45 pure mage. Lvl 35 Twink i used to use for PvP (beast PvP acc) then some rando mage i made a long time ago. But yeah thanks for the welcome back. I will post pics of my two main chars and maybe my third pure mage to see if im doing things right.

And Btw what is so special about the founders helm? I have it on two separate accounts. and People keep offering to buy it. I know its OG but like what makes everyone want it?

Trenton
08-23-2014, 06:48 PM
People want it because it has good stats for low level pvp

Don't sell it obviously it's against the tos

Wbto-Angeluscustos
08-24-2014, 07:17 AM
I don't wanna sell my account. Love PL right now xD

for the lulz
08-24-2014, 01:39 PM
Al is the best :)

Jugernugetx
08-24-2014, 02:01 PM
Ya sound kinda familiar... wbto...
Well welcome back!

Wbto-Angeluscustos
08-26-2014, 03:43 PM
Ty <3

CrimsonTider
08-26-2014, 07:39 PM
I remember you as a Mage (Wbto). Advice is the same as in the old days: Stick to what you enjoy the most.

Wbto-Angeluscustos
08-27-2014, 07:22 AM
Yeah my mage (wbto) is a mage char but pally, like str/int. but i also have pur int mage named wbtowbto so yeah. And I agree ^^

Armourslash
08-28-2014, 09:29 AM
Welcome back! Pl is growing so be sure to stick around:). Avoid beggars, scammers, hackers and anyone who you hated in the past unless they no longer do.

Wbto-Angeluscustos
08-28-2014, 10:56 AM
Roger that xD already met a couple beggers and scammers. But I didn't hate anyone back then and if anyone hated me I wasnt aware of it