PDA

View Full Version : I can't get to kraken mines

Chaozedong
08-22-2014, 11:24 AM
I can't get to kraken mines through the Dragon's Jewel on my rogue:

When I talk to Hanna and take the second option ('explore') she tells me I need to compleet the Power of Gleipnir.

Gypsy Rose is supposed to hand out the quest the Power of Gleipnir.

(When I talk to Gypsy rose I can only take the daily quest Monkey Balls.)

Now what is the prerequisite quest for the Power of Gleipnir and where can I start it?

I really want to be able to travel to the kraken mines.

Boltmage
08-22-2014, 11:28 AM
I have the same problem, and have completed all quests from brackenridge to tindirin. Possibly I could have deleted the quest and now its unavailable. Try getting a friend to go to kraken mines and joining them, it works for me.

If you find a fix kindly let me know :)

obee
08-22-2014, 11:28 AM
You need to finish up the kraken isles campaign. From the quest line, you should get the quest from Gypsy Rose. If she doesn't give it to you, it means you haven't completed the early quest line. You complete this quest by killing blodhammer and clicking on himlegvega's grave or something like that. You will receive an amulet called gleipnir (after you turn it in you don't have to use it)

Chaozedong
08-22-2014, 11:57 AM
@Boltmage

That isn't a good sign.

@Obee

Can you give specific quests and locations I need to check?

obee
08-22-2014, 12:00 PM
@Boltmage

That isn't a good sign.

@Obee

Can you give specific quest and locations I need to check?

Well first you need to get the windmoore harbor quest from a guy in windmoore. Then, just look for people with yellow question marks, they will most likely give you the next quest in the line

Schnitzel
08-22-2014, 12:16 PM
Don't they also gotta get the 3rd piece of that amulet (forgot the name..) from Uller's tomb @ Nordr, somewhere near the CS?

Chaozedong
08-22-2014, 12:56 PM
Don't they also gotta get the 3rd piece of that amulet (forgot the name..) from Uller's tomb @ Nordr, somewhere near the CS?

This is a questline from the Kraken Isle expansion.

Chaozedong
08-22-2014, 01:11 PM
Well first you need to get the windmoore harbor quest from a guy in windmoore. Then, just look for people with yellow question marks, they will most likely give you the next quest in the line

Checked in Windmoore: there's no questline for the Kraken Isle campaign I haven't started yet.

obee
08-22-2014, 01:13 PM
Checked in Windmoore harbor: there's no questline for the Kraken Isle campaign I haven't started yet.

Go to Windmoore. Not harbor

Chaozedong
08-22-2014, 01:27 PM
Ow typo, i ment Windmoore.

Skaunared
08-22-2014, 01:59 PM
I can't get to kraken mines through the Dragon's Jewel on my rogue:

When I talk to Hanna and take the second option ('explore') she tells me I need to compleet the Power of Gleipnir.

Gypsy Rose is supposed to hand out the quest the Power of Gleipnir.

(When I talk to Gypsy rose I can only take the daily quest Monkey Balls.)

Now what is the prerequisite quest for the Power of Gleipnir and where can I start it?

I really want to be able to travel to the kraken mines.

you need to take the monkey ball quest and complete it first then power of gleipnir will show up! :)

Chaozedong
08-22-2014, 03:55 PM
you need to take the monkey ball quest and complete it first then power of gleipnir will show up! :)

Wooow, it worked! My mind is blown!

Thanks a lot!

+ 10 Skaunared