PDA

View Full Version : Applying for guilds-An Idea

obee
08-22-2014, 11:46 AM
So I was thinking, why not have it where people can apply for guilds.
Example A:Player 1 wants to join <Rage of Mages>. Player 1 cannot find anyone online, so he applies for the guild. Officers and gm can accept or decline him/her. Also, why hasn't AL added a co-leader option. What do you guys think

Schnitzel
08-22-2014, 12:17 PM
in <The Community Guild>, if an applicant wants to join, they just PM one of us the answers to interview questions and we schedule to meet them ingame to invite to guild

I like your idea though, would be very useful

Energizeric
08-22-2014, 02:24 PM
That is how it works in Battle Command with joining an alliance. You apply and then they accept or decline. You don't need an invite.

The thing about Battle Command though is that anyone can view your base and see what level you are on so they can tell if you would be someone appropriate for the alliance. In AL there is no way to see specifics about someone except in person, so unless that was included as part of the application, there would be no way to judge whether or not you want to accept someone. I would say your stats (kills/deaths/flags), level and number of achievement points should be included with the application so officers of the guild can decide.

obee
08-22-2014, 02:58 PM
That is how it works in Battle Command with joining an alliance. You apply and then they accept or decline. You don't need an invite.

The thing about Battle Command though is that anyone can view your base and see what level you are on so they can tell if you would be someone appropriate for the alliance. In AL there is no way to see specifics about someone except in person, so unless that was included as part of the application, there would be no way to judge whether or not you want to accept someone. I would say your stats (kills/deaths/flags), level and number of achievement points should be included with the application so officers of the guild can decide.

Yea same thing in clash of clans