PDA

View Full Version : Ctf Lag!

Alaskalegend
08-22-2014, 12:39 PM
This has been happening to a few people in Ctf or Dm. What has been happening is ping keeps exploding, everyone freezes, chat stops and your avatar can't move. You would have to re-log to make it work again. I have good connection but since an update this has been happening in every ctf game. my ping explodes then i have to re-log and it happens about 3-5 times. It's really bothering, wonder when it's gonna get fixed?

Santosh Elangadi
08-26-2014, 02:21 AM
This has been happening to a few people in Ctf or Dm. What has been happening is ping keeps exploding, everyone freezes, chat stops and your avatar can't move. You would have to re-log to make it work again. I have good connection but since an update this has been happening in every ctf game. my ping explodes then i have to re-log and it happens about 3-5 times. It's really bothering, wonder when it's gonna get fixed?

and after that "connection lost". when u click ok. it shows msg " oh. no! server is down for maintainance/update".

erosion
08-26-2014, 10:16 PM
Death match wont lag...wonder why?lol

Alaskalegend
08-29-2014, 10:23 PM
Seriously this is bs the lagging out is so annoying.. D/L has to fix this i have perfect connection but always lag out and this only happens in ctf js...

Kay D. Stowell
09-23-2014, 10:13 AM
Even with the new update there's bit time lag even getting into missions and into places in from the street fix this issue

teuibo
09-24-2014, 11:11 AM
happening to everyone in ctf and death match....total nightmare...please add to thread so sts can see its an issue...

Santosh Elangadi
09-30-2014, 11:13 AM
while doing pvp i loose ping. it varies from 240 to empty. and never came back..........

teuibo
10-09-2014, 06:18 AM
still happening