PDA

View Full Version : To Those Guys In PVP Guilds

GuardianTwo
08-23-2014, 02:51 AM
This is not any rage post, but i just want to show how someone trusts on some lier guildi...
I am a lvl 15 "noob" twink rouge(Guardianfour).

So the scenario is:
I entered tdm and there was a rouge "U" in red and one newbie rouge "S" in blue with epics , and "U" was farming it (which idc).. so i joined blue and started 1v1 with "U" and killing almost everytime that rouge...
Then all of a sudden another rouge"Z" of same guild as "U" came and they started ganging but i think "Z" (maybe) left coz they ganged.. (Rouge "U" called guildies)
Then tank "E" of same guild joined and they both started to gang me... But still i killed them both solo and showed that tank that i was not ganging, since i was alone with that newbie rouge and killing ur guildie rouge 1v1(who was messing with trulle... then left) still they ganged and killed me even when i was writing, (really pathetic to get some free kills).And tank was like i was mad lol.
And another tank and then rouge "Y" arrives, but then both tanks goes DC(I think since they didnt move and then left like dc) And both rouges ganged wth...

So I am just wanna tell to all those guys in PVP guilds to atleast see whats happening before ganging. I am Guildless, so it was not that they wanted to rage and gang due to my guild. It was purely nonsense... Why dont people think and rather belive in lier guildies....

I know many will saw "lol@pvp" :P, but on serious note,isn't it being a fool just to call a gang coz one can't kill someone even 1v1, and also those others who ganged without thinking... Yes i wont take anyones name , even guild name, coz its known.(and its against rules)..

But what should we do to realize those other guildies that I am not ganging,its just that ur guildie can't kill me 1v1 and calling you all so that his kdr is not ruined,and someone dont call him noob..

GuardianTwo
08-23-2014, 02:56 AM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/08/23/eqa3upy9.jpg
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/08/23/amyhyzut.jpg
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/08/23/jany6uqu.jpg
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/08/23/egazuduv.jpg
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/08/23/a7ubu3up.jpg
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/08/23/5a5ubuje.jpg
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/08/23/rehezyne.jpg
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/08/23/u8e2e4yg.jpg

If there is any name remaining to remove plz tell me, I'll remove it asap... :)

Anarchist
08-23-2014, 03:03 AM
Pvp guilds were made fundamentally for calling back ups when one of the member is in difficulty...either if he is ganged or getting farmed.

Listen up..if you run solo you must hit n run. You cant be expecting everyone to play fair with you. Its up to you to take things in your hands and protect your backside.

As soon as you see anyone making his guildie join to farm you, LEAVE. You are not a loser if you leave you are using your brain.

GuardianTwo
08-23-2014, 03:09 AM
Pvp guilds were made fundamentally for calling back ups when one of the member is in difficulty...either if he is ganged or getting farmed.

Listen up..if you run solo you must hit n run. You cant be expecting everyone to play fair with you. Its up to you to take things in your hands and protect your backside.

As soon as you see anyone making his guildie join to farm you, LEAVE. You are not a loser if you leave you are using your brain.

Thanks for your positive comment :)
But isn't there a way to show those guildies that ur player is ganger not me, and for me problem is not there, that they ganged and killed me, idc about my kdr(btw i soloed those both tank and rouge), its just that they told me i ganged, but literally i didn't ganged, (i am okay if it was , that that rouge was in trouble of ruining kdr and their guildie helped)

again thanks for commenting i appreciate :)

Anarchist
08-23-2014, 03:14 AM
But isn't there a way to show those guildies that ur player is ganger not me, and for me problem is not there, that they ganged and killed me, idc about my kdr(btw i soloed those both tank and rouge), its just that they told me i ganged, but literally i didn't ganged, (i am okay if it was , that that rouge was in trouble of ruining kdr and their guildie helped)

The difference between you and their guildie is that he is in their guild, you aren't.
Whether you are right or not don't expect common sense or impartial judgement.

In pvp and even here on forum a guildie will always protect his fellow agaisnt outsiders except they know you or you are a friend to the guild.

Gensin
08-23-2014, 03:16 AM

Ganging is acceptable in any mmo games. Its to gang or to be ganged.

GuardianTwo
08-23-2014, 03:23 AM
Ganging is acceptable in any mmo games. Its to gang or to be ganged.

I think I have not made myself clear, I am ok if they gang, I know ganging is allowed,I'm getting ganged everyday its not new lol :P
But why tell lies that I am ganging(its like saying i have some invicible toon running with me which is taking all the dmg and i am killing that guy wth), and also believing in those lies...

@anarchist I totally agree :)

Arachnophobik
08-23-2014, 03:34 AM
I feel you. Very few of my guildies do pvp so basically you could say i go alone. I've met a mage from a very well known guild. I know the first thing thats gonna go in your mind but i wanna clarify its not magnum(theyre good people. Just misunderstood). This mage ganged me with a rogue while another mage on my team (his guildie) didnt help at all (because guildies cant kill guildies). After killing me he called me a noob. So challenged him 1v1. He said "im a mage, your a tank" and im like why the hell do they make class as an excuse to gang!? So he said wait for me, i waited, he switched to his warrior, i was confident that he would finally go 1v1 but instead, he brought a rogue with him and ganged me everytime. Its disgusting. If people make these kinds of excuses like "ganging is teamwork. If you cant kill him 1v1 then gang" then you may take your butt off pvp. If you lack the skills, learn, not gang. If you cant kill 1v1 then wait for an even clash.

GuardianTwo
08-23-2014, 03:38 AM
I feel you. Very few of my guildies do pvp so basically you could say i go alone. I've met a mage from a very well known guild. I know the first thing thats gonna go in your mind but i wanna clarify its not magnum(theyre good people. Just misunderstood). This mage ganged me with a rogue while another mage on my team (his guildie) didnt help at all (because guildies cant kill guildies). After killing me he called me a noob. So challenged him 1v1. He said "im a mage, your a tank" and im like why the hell do they make class as an excuse to gang!? So he said wait for me, i waited, he switched to his warrior, i was confident that he would finally go 1v1 but instead, he brought a rogue with him and ganged me everytime. Its disgusting. If people make these kinds of excuses like "ganging is teamwork. If you cant kill him 1v1 then gang" then you may take your butt off pvp. If you lack the skills, learn, not gang. If you cant kill 1v1 then wait for an even clash.

In my case that rouge excused that I ganged , then they all ganged me... And I was like "What I ganged with That Newbie rouge in my side, who is messing with trulle and then leaving the map..."

GuardianTwo
08-23-2014, 03:41 AM
But now atleast I feel like my kdr is not bad (its 550kills vs 850deaths) since its legit, no farming newbies in these kills, (i may have killed some in some clashes), those guys have it all farmed or else got it by ganged.... So its worthless... (I am not saying all of those in any pvp guilds :) )

ClumsyCactus
08-23-2014, 03:48 AM
Buuuut... WTH is black water for warrior? XD

GuardianTwo
08-23-2014, 03:53 AM
lol jina its a legendary sword for tank some guy selling at town....

Gensin
08-23-2014, 03:56 AM
I think I have not made myself clear, I am ok if they gang, I know ganging is allowed,I'm getting ganged everyday its not new lol :P
But why tell lies that I am ganging(its like saying i have some invicible toon running with me which is taking all the dmg and i am killing that guy wth), and also believing in those lies...

@anarchist I totally agree :)

Ah, ok.
Probably they cant get you so they call help to get you back? perhaps.

matanofx
08-23-2014, 04:01 AM
You know this post changes nothing right? i feel for you cause i have the same issues with many endgame guilds who ALWAYS gang

But you can post about it all you want they will still gang, its just a different mindset than yours, its like some people at work willing to step on other peoples toes to get ahead and some people will never step on other peoples toes or lie, also the gangers are usually far younger than the non-gangers so, just live with it, either gang back and leave when u see they gang.

GuardianTwo
08-23-2014, 04:13 AM
I can live happily whether gang is there or no, but not with lies :(
But thnx mata :)

GuardianTwo
08-23-2014, 04:14 AM
Ah, ok.
Probably they cant get you so they call help to get you back? perhaps.

now u got it right :)

Gensin
08-23-2014, 04:25 AM
now u got it right :)

MMO games is full of jerks.

They will do anything to not be the underdog. or perhaps I should put "WE" yes.
All of us will do anything to get to the top, from buying 1k crates in auction that were mistakenly put, ksing, ganging, scamming etc..

Theres no cure. The cure is to be one, Inorder to be balance with them.

Ophelia
08-23-2014, 05:19 AM
Such situations are commonplace in pvp.

People believe whatever they want; and, sometimes, it can be very hard to convince them otherwise.
As long as you know you are innocent is reason enough for you to hold your head up high.

Solution: Join a pvp guild.
Let them know game is on ;)

obee
08-23-2014, 06:41 AM
See, the problem is, and what's sad is, there are those people who can't keep it together, and trash talk everywhere and piss everyone off. I think even the mods are tired of this. Ganging...you can't fix that. Unfortunately trash talking...people will always find ways

Kakashis
08-23-2014, 07:19 AM
The problem is that you're in elite runners and you're complaining about pvp issues! Get back to running elites!

On a serious note, that's just a daily issue of pvp. Ganging can only be countered by calling on your own members. It gets bad when they spot block.

Dex Scene
08-23-2014, 09:11 AM

I did solo twinking for long too.
The thing you need to know that, they don't care if you ganged or not.
if you didn't gang you won't be ganged- people with guilds never share the same attitude.
They will gang anyone who are noobs/foods, their enemy guilds and one who dont have a guilds (as he cant bring his mates for backup).

GuardianTwo
08-23-2014, 12:20 PM
The problem is that you're in elite runners and you're complaining about pvp issues! Get back to running elites!

On a serious note, that's just a daily issue of pvp. Ganging can only be countered by calling on your own members. It gets bad when they spot block.

Hey there :)
Btw my twink is not, and I can't farm since I can't be online for much time and also there is a ping problem which dc me at elites, so I was doing some twinking.... And yes I will get back to ER and farming business when I can get more time to get online :P

GuardianTwo
08-23-2014, 12:23 PM
I did solo twinking for long too.
The thing you need to know that, they don't care if you ganged or not.
if you didn't gang you won't be ganged- people with guilds never share the same attitude.
They will gang anyone who are noobs/foods, their enemy guilds and one who dont have a guilds (as he cant bring his mates for backup).

Do u mean by that bold line, that if I don't gang , then I won't be ganged then......

I am saying that I didn't ganged its just that that rouge lied on GC so as to get a gang....

If not sorry I misunderstood :P correct me :)

obee
08-23-2014, 12:36 PM
Gang word count=22

Energizeric
08-23-2014, 12:37 PM
I have spent a lot of time practicing being ganged. I know that sounds odd, but I've become good at managing to kill one single player on the other team while I'm being ganged. So they may kill me every time with ease, but usually I take one of them out so as to preserve my KDR. I can't handle 4 on 1, but 3 on 1 I can usually manage to kill one of them, and 2 on 1 is not hard at all and sometimes I can kill both of them unless they are arcane ring geared.

Meemaw
08-23-2014, 12:38 PM
Every time this happens. my hp full, mana full, nothing going on, but when i leave before the guild's back up comes, i get to town and it counts as death. so i never run untill i die

GuardianTwo
08-23-2014, 12:43 PM
I have spent a lot of time practicing being ganged. I know that sounds odd, but I've become good at managing to kill one single player on the other team while I'm being ganged. So they may kill me every time with ease, but usually I take one of them out so as to preserve my KDR. I can't handle 4 on 1, but 3 on 1 I can usually manage to kill one of them, and 2 on 1 is not hard at all and sometimes I can kill both of them unless they are arcane ring geared.

I have also got practice to kill a mage and rouge gang, and also some tank-rouge gang , but if anyone out of those is above avg,then only my kdr ruins, lol.... But still as me noob rouge , I suffer lol

But we getting over diffirent topics.... Topic is to believe on those liers, or show that I am not ganging.... But they r....

Saribeau
08-23-2014, 12:45 PM
Every time this happens. my hp full, mana full, nothing going on, but when i leave before the guild's back up comes, i get to town and it counts as death. so i never run untill i die

some of u twinkers may know what i mean by this. This is called the cnns rule.

GuardianTwo
08-23-2014, 12:46 PM
some of u twinkers may know what i mean by this. This is called the cnns rule.

What is cnns rule,idk I am new to twinks

Saribeau
08-23-2014, 12:48 PM
What is cnns rule,idk I am new to twinks

cnns is a rogue who stacks about 6 packs in tdm, kills and leaves immediately. then they put in the "left during combat" and u get a death if u leave immediately

Ihateppl
08-23-2014, 01:46 PM
Here's what I say to those nubs who try and gang my twink. "KISS MY CRIT"

Dex Scene
08-23-2014, 01:50 PM
Do u mean by that bold line, that if I don't gang , then I won't be ganged then......

I am saying that I didn't ganged its just that that rouge lied on GC so as to get a gang....

If not sorry I misunderstood :P correct me :)
I meant the guild people dnt share the same attitude. They dont believe in the policy written in the bold lines mate.

GuardianTwo
08-23-2014, 10:33 PM
I meant the guild people dnt share the same attitude. They dont believe in the policy written in the bold lines mate.

Ohh ok ok ok, understood, sorry for misunderstanding :)

Hercules
08-24-2014, 09:35 AM
PVP guild are 3 things :
1) Ganger
2) Blocker
3) Help fast

UndeadJudge
08-27-2014, 10:12 AM
cnns is a rogue who stacks about 6 packs in tdm, kills and leaves immediately. then they put in the "left during combat" and u get a death if u leave immediately

LOL I think I farmed him so much that he left 27 (literally like 4 rooms just us, scores were 20-2 20-1 20-0 20-0 lmao)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Newcomx
08-27-2014, 08:25 PM
You are not ganged if red team and blue team have the same number of team members and your team not helping.

obee
08-27-2014, 09:11 PM
You are not ganged if red team and blue team have the same number of team members and your team not helping.

Unless you are being spawn killed, but still yea you are right

Xenobiotic
08-27-2014, 09:13 PM
But now atleast I feel like my kdr is not bad (its 550kills vs 850deaths) since its legit, no farming newbies in these kills, (i may have killed some in some clashes), those guys have it all farmed or else got it by ganged.... So its worthless... (I am not saying all of those in any pvp guilds :) )

Honestly, that kdr is awful. Maintaining a 1 K/D Ratio is pretty easy. Just rush and run, simple as that :).

obee
08-27-2014, 09:15 PM
Honestly, that kdr is awful. Maintaining a 1 K/D Ratio is pretty easy. Just rush and run, simple as that :).

LOLOL mine is 600/2000