PDA

View Full Version : Need some advice with pets...

Stelo
08-23-2014, 06:43 AM
I just bought myself a Ripmaw, but haven't opened the egg. I'm not sure if I should use him or just stick to my Vlad? What do you guys think?

Crowsfoot
08-23-2014, 05:44 PM
Vlad is a pet based around damage while ripmaw's strongest feature is his passive. It is hard to say which is better. Neither is overly powerful.

If you are in love with your Vlad, buy a flap jack. Vlad and flap jack have the exact same stats, passive, and AA; the only difference is animation.

Stelo
08-23-2014, 06:21 PM
Vlad is a pet based around damage while ripmaw's strongest feature is his passive. It is hard to say which is better. Neither is overly powerful.

If you are in love with your Vlad, buy a flap jack. Vlad and flap jack have the exact same stats, passive, and AA; the only difference is animation.

well that's the thing. i already have both vlad and flapjack, but i just recently got ripmaw. their passives are mostly the reasons why i got them, but ripmaw says +15 STR so that would probably lower my damage a little bit.
based on their AA, which one would you think is the most useful?

also, i've been checking out the dovabear stats and his passive seems REALLY good. although, i heard that his AA is wack. now idk which ones to choose from. ._. i mostly just need the +8 Mana Regen anyway, so maybe dovabear is the way to go? what would you suggest?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ebezaanec
08-23-2014, 09:11 PM
Dovabear is what I call a pet used for stat-boosting. I think a Grimm is a better choice.

Aslanx
08-27-2014, 05:51 PM
Valkins great, otherwise wait for abbadon, its passives and AA are really great for pvp/pve(AoE damage) plus the 10% XP bonus, booooom!