PDA

View Full Version : Dovabear vs Ripmaw Rogue lvl 3 Twink PvP Pet

blaze5786
08-23-2014, 09:21 AM
I heard dova bear is a real good pet but on the other hand ripmaw is a genuine MYTHIC and my build is somewhat tanky so idk which pet to buy. Also is dova better than malison? Arcane ability for dova and ripmaw?

Arrowz
08-23-2014, 01:15 PM
Why lvl 3? Thats just farming. 10-17 is actually competitive but whatever. Malison is better than dova in ctf and in tdm they are pretty even. Dova arcane ability i think does aoe dmg and has a really small chance to terrify at low lvls. Idk about ripmaw

Saribeau
08-23-2014, 01:43 PM
I heard dova bear is a real good pet but on the other hand ripmaw is a genuine MYTHIC and my build is somewhat tanky so idk which pet to buy. Also is dova better than malison? Arcane ability for dova and ripmaw?

read your first post. i told u what to use

toxorto
08-24-2014, 03:55 AM
Dova bear :Happiness Bonus: +12 Damage, +25 Primary Stat, +10 STR, DEX, INT, +100 Mana, +8 Mana Regen.
Arcane, Ability: I'm a BEAR!
Stomps enemies for massive damage, with a chance to terrify.
Cool down: 25s

Passive Ability L1: Bear Claw
A claw attack that has a chance to cause the target to bleed heavily and reduce hit chance by 10%.
Passive Ability L5: Razor Claws
A claw attack that has a chance to cause the target to bleed heavily, reduce hit chance by 10%, armor by 10%.
Passive Ability L10: Mauling Swipe
A claw attack that hits three enemies with a chance to bleed heavily, reduce hit chance by 10%, armor by 15%, crit 5%.
Passive Ability L15: Rending Scratch
A claw attack that hits three enemies with a chance to bleed heavily, reduce hit chance by 10%, armor by 15%, crit 10%.

Ripmaw: Happiness Bonus: +15 STR, Damage Reduced by 3%, +8 Health Regen, +8 Mana Regen.

**Arcane Ability: Breach
Leaps through the ground where the enemy is located, knocking nearby enemies down for a short time.
Cool down: 15s

Passive Ability L1: Chomp
Chomps a single target.
Passive Ability L5: Heavy Chomp
Damages a single target and has a chance to reduce armor by 10%.
Passive Ability L10: Vicious Teeth
Damages a single target and chance to reduce armor by 10%, slow by 30%.
Passive Ability L15: Sinew Slash
Damages a single target and has a chance to stun, reduce armor by 10%, and slow the enemy.
Passive Ability L20: Mauling Jaws
Damages multiple targets and has a chance to Stun, snare, bleed, and reduce enemy defense by 10%.
Passive Ability L30: Infected Bite
Damages multiple targets and has a chance to Stun, snare, bleed, and reduce enemy critical by 10%.
Passive Ability L40: Infected Gnashing
Damages multiple targets and has a chance to Stun, snare, bleed, and reduce enemy critical by 15%.

I personally would suggest you ripmaw for 1vs1 and for flagging (the 8health and 8mana regen will be the best thing for you since you will never get easy out of mana!)

Dova bear from the other hand gives you better stats but hes AA doesn't work since the "terrify " happens like 1/30 times.
I would personally use dova for clashes and ripmaw for 1vs1 or flagging.
Hope my post helped you ^_^

SacredKnight
08-24-2014, 04:41 AM
Ripmaw is better in general, but that is just my perspective ;)

blaze5786
08-24-2014, 05:39 AM
I popped open a dovabear today thanks to all especially toxorto for your input :)

toxorto
08-24-2014, 05:58 AM
I popped open a dovabear today thanks to all especially toxorto for your input :)
Hehe no problem :)

Vermoniton
08-26-2014, 05:18 AM
i LIKE dOVEBEAR