PDA

View Full Version : Different NPCs in TDM

Ebezaanec
08-23-2014, 03:38 PM
I don't know about everyone else, but Trulle is annoying and he is such a troll. He lost his novelty, IMO.

I'm suggesting for a random "HP-buffed" boss to appear in TDM each map (Bael, Frostir, Inan'hesh, Alargan, etc in TDM maps). I think it will bring a change in scenery for PvP since the bosses have different attacks and require more strategy.

A totally OP NPC would be Helena, but that would cause people to ragequit lol

P.S Yes, I know it's called Trulle's Forest, but a name change wouldn't hurt right? :p

fiftyonecents
08-23-2014, 05:52 PM
I don't know about everyone else, but Trulle is annoying and he is such a troll. He lost his novelty, IMO.

I'm suggesting for a random "HP-buffed" boss to appear in TDM each map (Bael, Frostir, Inan'hesh, Alargan, etc in TDM maps). I think it will bring a change in scenery for PvP since the bosses have different attacks and require more strategy.

A totally OP NPC would be Helena, but that would cause people to ragequit lol

P.S Yes, I know it's called Trulle's Forest, but a name change wouldn't hurt right? :p

I just hate Trulle all together , I think most people on the forum is aware of that being that I made two thread about how much I hate him ...hahahhaah

new boss's maybe...but a map without any bosses would be GRANDE.

ctf doesn't have a boss involved so whats the big idea???

Trulle forest , how about just the forest ?

Yes bringing in new faces ( boss's ) would freshen it up a bit , I just could care less if trulle guy was even on the map to begin with. Okay I will stop ranting ...lol

NICE THREAD

MoloToha
08-25-2014, 01:27 PM
It would be a nice customization, but it's optional, so I don't think it will be implemented in near future.

Caabatric
08-25-2014, 08:55 PM
eh i dont see a difference. if they gave loot then everyone will farm there over elites and it wont be much of a pvp room. If they dont give loot they're just another boss to avoid.
maybe i dont understand but i dont see this changing much at all.

Ebezaanec
08-26-2014, 05:14 PM
eh i dont see a difference. if they gave loot then everyone will farm there over elites and it wont be much of a pvp room. If they dont give loot they're just another boss to avoid.
maybe i dont understand but i dont see this changing much at all.

I never said they would give loot...

Caabatric
08-26-2014, 06:15 PM
I never said they would give loot...
Then again it's like trulle. People just avoid and will be annoying.