PDA

View Full Version : For those who may have wondered...

programmed
08-23-2014, 08:33 PM
Some of you may have wondered why I haven't talked much in game lately and have ignored some PM's. Burst was commenting me yesterday why I haven't said a word to him and all I've really said is the occasional response in Pvp of "go" when someone asks to "go". The reason is that my doctor recently diagnosed me with the possibility of having an incurable auto-immune disorder called lupus. Obviously that isn't something that is going to make me happy with the possibility of having something that could mess me up for the rest of my life. I apologize to any of you who got angry with me over the past week or so. After plenty of testing I was just told that the tests came back negative and I do not have it "for now" as she had said. Sadly there is still a possibility of it until I'm 44 years old. Again I apologize to those of you I may have ignored or ticked off.

synfullmagic_23110
08-23-2014, 08:54 PM
:/ ouchie.....

tarlan
08-23-2014, 08:55 PM
ok i was wondering
thansk for addressing the issue

Caiahar
08-23-2014, 08:57 PM
Its understandable...once you state it.
I would've done it too. Because apparently my heartbeat is a bit slower than average ppl.
Then again, I might not.

tarlan
08-23-2014, 09:01 PM
I would've done it too. Because apparently my heartbeat is a bit slower than average ppl.

sounds painful for athletics
hope they find you a cure

programmed
08-23-2014, 09:05 PM
Then again, I might not.

I remember my parents telling me once that when I was little I had something like that with my heart and that the doctor said bathing in freezing cold ice water helps. I don't know if that's true though I don't remember it.

programmed
08-23-2014, 09:07 PM
sounds painful for athletics
hope they find you a cure

Lupus would also have been bad for athletics. I do a lot of hiking and backpacking and other athletic stuff and am outside often and lupus would make my skin painfully react to the sun, cause severe joint swelling, and made me have to limit my workouts to mostly just stretches.

tarlan
08-23-2014, 09:07 PM
ice bucket challenge every day

tarlan
08-23-2014, 09:08 PM
Lupus would also have been bad for athletics. I do a lot of hiking and backpacking and other athletic stuff and am outside often and lupus would make my skin painfully react to the sun, cause severe joint swelling, and made me have to limit my workouts to mostly just stretches.
ouch must be an immense disappointment, i guess if you don't have it its good for now thoughj

Sheugokin
08-23-2014, 09:13 PM
Bro, I really hope you feel better.

Hey, Pocket Legends can be your solace where you can let out all of your anger, frustration, or sadness.

We are here for you just like people are there for me. At least, I know I am for you.

<3 Don't let that hinder whatever you do. Instead let it empower you to show people that even with these conditions I am still able to do what you can do. See, you gotta look at in in an optimistic way.

Laar
08-23-2014, 09:21 PM
It's okay William, I love you and no one else matters. :)

programmed
08-23-2014, 09:38 PM
Bro, I really hope you feel better.

Hey, Pocket Legends can be your solace where you can let out all of your anger, frustration, or sadness.

We are here for you just like people are there for me. At least, I know I am for you.

<3 Don't let that hinder whatever you do. Instead let it empower you to show people that even with these conditions I am still able to do what you can do. See, you gotta look at in in an optimistic way.

Thanks. Actually I do normally show people I can still do what they can or more. If I stand for 15 minutes or walk 2+ miles my joints swell up and hurt plus my face sometimes reacts to the sun and gets a rash. With those I still do all that I do. I was just really depressed when I heard what lupus really is and the possibility that I can get it. There's no cure, it will last my whole life, it ruins your ability to fight off sickness, and it attacks different parts of your body and each attack only lasts a few minutes normally but it very painful. All that plus the chance that even if I don't have it yet I still can get it as I age just sort of depressing.

Covert
08-23-2014, 10:09 PM
Oh so you do have a name huehuehue, glad you're ok for now dude

ign Boss
08-23-2014, 10:47 PM
Feel better.

ign Allhail

Caiahar
08-23-2014, 10:56 PM
Then again, I might not.

I remember my parents telling me once that when I was little I had something like that with my heart and that the doctor said bathing in freezing cold ice water helps. I don't know if that's true though I don't remember it.
Ice bucket challlleeengeee....
Problem with it is that I lose energy fast, like really fast. Low stamina >_<
Im going to have to go to the doctor and get tested to see if I can play sports at school, and if I cant, well that'll suck. Im athletic .-.

Somemager
08-23-2014, 11:40 PM
This thread had me thinkin' does anyone else get really bad chest pains? it literally feels like a mini heart attack and if you move it stings. Im only 16 and its maybe due to my lack of being athletic it happens from time to time so i was always wondering... other then that sorry to hear programmed :/

AppleNoob
08-23-2014, 11:43 PM
This thread had me thinkin' does anyone else get really bad chest pains? it literally feels like a mini heart attack and if you move it stings. Im only 16 and its maybe due to my lack of being athletic it happens from time to time so i was always wondering... other then that sorry to hear programmed :/ i used to get that a lot. I literally could not move a inch otherwise it hurt.

Somemager
08-23-2014, 11:48 PM
i used to get that a lot. I literally could not move a inch otherwise it hurt.

Yea it sucks i become statue mode then just go flat lol.

Armourslash
08-24-2014, 01:55 AM
I hope you feel better, although I havent had a illness like this, I wasnt born looking normal (my teeth explain that)..

Crys
08-24-2014, 04:11 AM
Hope you get well soon! :)

Ssneakykills
08-24-2014, 04:49 AM
I would dread to think what would happen if I had that :( get well soon

programmed
08-24-2014, 07:34 AM
This thread had me thinkin' does anyone else get really bad chest pains? it literally feels like a mini heart attack and if you move it stings. Im only 16 and its maybe due to my lack of being athletic it happens from time to time so i was always wondering... other then that sorry to hear programmed :/

Well if you're not athletic it could be you not getting enough exercise.

iamthesurvivor
08-24-2014, 07:41 AM
Yea im currently no.1 for my age group (football) in my country and it sucks to have disorders. I currently have cancer and I really miss the field :/. I feel you.

Stevenmc
08-24-2014, 09:42 AM

It's not because you're not athletic! I'm 17, and have been a varsity athlete since freshman year. I get chest pains! Although it could be because I play wide out and get smashed when I'm in the air catching the ball, then smashed again when I hit the ground...

Hover
08-24-2014, 09:48 AM

I hope you feel better, although I havent had a illness like this, I wasnt born normal.

Somemager
08-24-2014, 09:52 AM
It's not because you're not athletic! I'm 17, and have been a varsity athlete since freshman year. I get chest pains! Although it could be because I play wide out and get smashed when I'm in the air catching the ball, then smashed again when I hit the ground...

Well its not only the chest pains it feels like a heart attack but for only a short period of time ( 5 seconds at most ) and it leaves a stinging feeling like i got electrocuted so its maybe just my lack of exercise lately making my heart weak so i think i might just start exercising more often. All dis health talk doe.

snowfu
08-24-2014, 10:04 AM
Lupus is http://www.lupus.org/answers/entry/what-is-lupus
Get well soon!

Promagin
08-24-2014, 10:09 AM
Well its not only the chest pains it feels like a heart attack but for only a short period of time ( 5 seconds at most ) and it leaves a stinging feeling like i got electrocuted so its maybe just my lack of exercise lately making my heart weak so i think i might just start exercising more often. All dis health talk doe.

Possibly it's heartburn?

for the lulz
08-24-2014, 11:53 AM
aye get well soon bruh

Somemager
08-24-2014, 01:38 PM
Possibly it's heartburn?

Possibly, i may just ask my doctor on my next visit ^_^

programmed
08-24-2014, 01:46 PM

Maybe try a cardiologist instead of just your normal doctor, they specialize in heart problems and would know more about the subject.

Armourslash
08-24-2014, 02:29 PM

._. That shows someone else lol. This definitely isn't programmed.

Hover
08-24-2014, 03:13 PM

You the someone else is you...

tarlan
08-24-2014, 07:47 PM

how you're going to say its not him
i havent seen any other pics of him

whoever took the pic was standing a bit too close thopugh

programmed
08-24-2014, 07:49 PM
i havent seen any other pics of him

Posted twice in People Behind the Characters.

tarlan
08-24-2014, 07:50 PM
Posted twice in People Behind the Characters.

oh thought he was just false accusing u
i didnt have time to go through whole thread since its a bit long

programmed
08-24-2014, 09:41 PM

Something that couldn't hurt to try is a tea made of Thyme. You can find dried thyme at most grocery stores as it's a commonly used herb and spice. If you try this add 1/2 to 1 teaspoon of thyme per cup of water. Thyme can help with a lot of chest complaints. Even if it doesn't help it still makes a good healthy tea to drink! :)

Noodleleg
08-24-2014, 10:26 PM
Then again, I might not.

As long as it's not 10 beats per minute, having a somewhat slow heart is an awesome thing. That means your heart it stronger than a normal person's. Mountain cyclists, for example, have a pretty low heart rate.

Armourslash
08-25-2014, 01:34 AM
You the someone else is you...
You haven't even seen me in real life yet, well this is obviously a joke.

Caiahar
08-25-2014, 06:37 AM
As long as it's not 10 beats per minute, having a somewhat slow heart is an awesome thing. That means your heart it stronger than a normal person's. Mountain cyclists, for example, have a pretty low heart rate.

As long as it doesn't get to the point where i can't play sports.

Sent from my SGH-T499 using Tapatalk 2

Impact
08-25-2014, 06:48 AM
Idk if anyone has this but I have this bloody nose problem, I get a bloody nose almost every day or two now and I use 1/4-1/2 a kleenex box when I do, and ya I lose tons of blood.

Armourslash
08-25-2014, 07:22 AM
Whats the weather like in your country, if it's hot then it may be because its very warm.

Somemager
08-25-2014, 09:10 AM
Idk if anyone has this but I have this bloody nose problem, I get a bloody nose almost every day or two now and I use 1/4-1/2 a kleenex box when I do, and ya I lose tons of blood.

Sweet someone else to ! But i drank wayyy to many kinds of fizzy pop as a child and now the skin inside my nostrals have been damaged and can easily crack open depending on how hot it is or if i press down on my face way to rough during a shower or when i go to bed. My worst ever bloody nose was 30-50 mins long and it was a pain. I have not drank a kind of fizzy pop or any pop at all for the past 4-5 years and ive noticed i only get maybe 1-3 bloody noses a month now. You can ask your doctor and mine gave a recommendation on this type of cream that can help heal up those cracks in your nose if thats the case.

I just realised this is a health thread lel :3

Impact
08-25-2014, 11:06 AM
Sweet someone else to ! But i drank wayyy to many kinds of fizzy pop as a child and now the skin inside my nostrals have been damaged and can easily crack open depending on how hot it is or if i press down on my face way to rough during a shower or when i go to bed. My worst ever bloody nose was 30-50 mins long and it was a pain. I have not drank a kind of fizzy pop or any pop at all for the past 4-5 years and ive noticed i only get maybe 1-3 bloody noses a month now. You can ask your doctor and mine gave a recommendation on this type of cream that can help heal up those cracks in your nose if thats the case.

I just realised this is a health thread lel :3

WOAH, i drank like 1 can a day as a child too but now I rarely drink now, but I tend to get way more during spring and summer maybe allergy? But ya, I get bloody noses when I take a shower(worst), when I blow my nose, or suddenly at night I wake up and 10 seconds later I get a bloody nose( strange since only happens when im awake)

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Armourslash
08-26-2014, 02:06 AM
Water...

sonoobish
08-26-2014, 02:11 PM
WOAH, i drank like 1 can a day as a child too but now I rarely drink now, but I tend to get way more during spring and summer maybe allergy? But ya, I get bloody noses when I take a shower(worst), when I blow my nose, or suddenly at night I wake up and 10 seconds later I get a bloody nose( strange since only happens when im awake)

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Stop picking yur nose? Jk, for real now. I used to have this bloody nose issue, what solved it for me was to sleep with a humidifier on, that worked amazingly!

Burstnuke
08-26-2014, 02:22 PM

This means you dont drink enough water. If you dont drink water you will keep having a bloody nose. Loss of water is very bad..

Laar
08-26-2014, 11:25 PM

This means you dont drink enough water. If you dont drink water you will keep having a bloody nose. Loss of water is very bad..
This, that's why during the summer people get a lot of bloody noses.

Arpluvial
08-26-2014, 11:46 PM
I am sending positive thoughts your way, programmed.

sonoobish
08-27-2014, 09:18 AM
This, that's why during the summer people get a lot of bloody noses.

I get Bloody noses during the winter O.o

Armourslash
08-28-2014, 09:27 AM
I get Bloody noses during the winter O.o
Is that even possible?

Covert
08-28-2014, 09:37 AM
Is that even possible?

Winters are really dry so I would imagine lol.

Armourslash
08-28-2014, 09:58 AM
Winters are really dry so I would imagine lol.

I get nose bleeds on really warm days but this year I never seem to get any :D

Covert
08-28-2014, 10:01 AM
I get nose bleeds on really warm days but this year I never seem to get any :D

Woa guess you'll have to try harder :encouragement:

Laar
08-28-2014, 08:14 PM
Well, nowadays I just chug down 3 quarters of a gallon a day and have no problems. You go to the toilet a lot though, but its really healthy and I haven't gotten sick in a year.

Burningdex
08-29-2014, 01:07 AM
ouch that sucks man :/

not talking to anyone in above posts just scary, havent read other pages

Armourslash
08-29-2014, 11:25 AM
Well, nowadays I just chug down 3 quarters of a gallon a day and have no problems. You go to the toilet a lot though, but its really healthy and I haven't gotten sick in a year.
I used to get sick a few years back, dont get em anymore.

Trenton
08-29-2014, 12:30 PM
I was born with glass bones and paper skin. Every morning I break my legs, and every afternoon I break my arms. At night, I lie awake in agony until my heart attacks put me to sleep.

Burstnuke
08-29-2014, 06:39 PM
I was born with glass bones and paper skin. Every morning I break my legs, and every afternoon I break my arms. At night, I lie awake in agony until my heart attacks put me to sleep.

Trenton
08-29-2014, 06:39 PM
I love you

Reunegade
08-29-2014, 08:55 PM
I love you

Extreme
08-29-2014, 10:46 PM
This may seem bit late but, Get well soon bud :) I miss playing and chatting with you.