PDA

View Full Version : Re-Do promocodes.

Gensin
08-24-2014, 12:25 AM
Can we like redo promocodes again? Many people have deleted there items and now they want it back.
Can we like refresh and let everyone do the promocode and get the items again?

Prahasit Prahi
08-24-2014, 01:00 AM
I think creating a new toon using the promocodes again and transferring the items might work.

Sorry if I'm wrong.

Gensin
08-24-2014, 01:22 AM
I think creating a new toon using the promocodes again and transferring the items might work.

Sorry if I'm wrong.

The items are untradable, So It cant happen :(

Gess
08-24-2014, 01:35 AM
YES please.

ClumsyCactus
08-24-2014, 02:51 AM
Or, make promocodes Cost 0 gold for liquidating and make the promocodes use able all the time, even when u did one.

j3peaz
08-24-2014, 06:21 AM
The items are stash able I believe and are bound to the account so u can only get one type per account

Gensin
08-24-2014, 07:04 AM
Or, make promocodes Cost 0 gold for liquidating and make the promocodes use able all the time, even when u did one.

Gold has nothing to do really. I liquidated them along time ago cause I wasnt able to carry them anymore.

Hercules
08-24-2014, 09:29 AM
promocode items are unnecesary and uglies .-.

Gensin
08-24-2014, 11:03 AM
promocode items are unnecesary and uglies .-.

Thats your own opinion bro, i personally hate shuyal vanity set.

ClumsyCactus
08-24-2014, 12:30 PM
Gold has nothing to do really. I liquidated them along time ago cause I wasnt able to carry them anymore.

I say the gold part to not make people exploit this...
They could type in the promocode,then remove the weapon and use promocode again.
Thats why i suggest the zero gold idea if it gets implemented to redo promocodes

Derezzzed
08-24-2014, 02:45 PM
Can we like redo promocodes again? Many people have deleted there items and now they want it back.

You can Send a email to support (support@spacetimestudios.com) with the promo code of the item(s) you want back and they'll restore them on your toon

aquascaper
08-24-2014, 02:53 PM
I liquidated all of them :(

Gess
08-24-2014, 05:08 PM
You can Send a email to support (support@spacetimestudios.com) with the promo code of the item(s) you want back and they'll restore them on your toon

I tried that, they said they couldn't do that for me

Their reply after my first email:

Hello,

I’m sorry to hear about that, I can understand how that could be disappointing. Can you please provide the names of all the items you are wanting restored?

----------------------------------

After I sent them the promocode items I wanted, this is their reply (from another employee):

Unfortunately Promo items can only be granted once per account.

Kinda funny right? One said they could, other said they could not.

Covert
08-24-2014, 05:16 PM

Hello,

I’m sorry to hear about that, I can understand how that could be disappointing. Can you please provide the names of all the items you are wanting restored?

After I sent them the promocode items I wanted, this is their reply (from another employee):

Prob Chad

Gensin
08-24-2014, 10:06 PM

Hello,

#Dissapointed.

STS, this is just promocodes please do help us, restore or redo promocodes again.

Derezzzed
08-24-2014, 10:58 PM

Hello,

Weird, I did mine about 5months ago and got my ravagers of lethality (the ones with the ice/smoke cloud) back, sad to hear they don't do it anymore

Gensin
08-25-2014, 06:39 AM
Promocodes are stylish, like that effectless depraved looking daggers.
I want mine back!

Jurmans
08-25-2014, 06:42 AM
There also are weaps that have the same looks as promo weaps but are tradeable http://i1379.photobucket.com/albums/ah145/janbsen/824B8EBF-7EE6-4030-818A-BD21BBCD876E_zpsi6htgxce.png (http://s1379.photobucket.com/user/janbsen/media/824B8EBF-7EE6-4030-818A-BD21BBCD876E_zpsi6htgxce.png.html) there also is a version that can change colour:).

Gensin
08-26-2014, 06:23 AM
Daily bump.

Come on sts, I will continue bumping till I dont have my awesome weapons..

Gensin
08-26-2014, 06:25 AM
There also are weaps that have the same looks as promo weaps but are tradeable http://i1379.photobucket.com/albums/ah145/janbsen/824B8EBF-7EE6-4030-818A-BD21BBCD876E_zpsi6htgxce.png (http://s1379.photobucket.com/user/janbsen/media/824B8EBF-7EE6-4030-818A-BD21BBCD876E_zpsi6htgxce.png.html) there also is a version that can change colour:).

That effectless depraved dagger for rogues look elegant..

Helicopter
08-26-2014, 06:31 AM
The only reason I liked promocodes was because of the "Magic".

-Magic meaning:
Go into Windmoore, type in your promocode and kablamo! People start asking how you looted an item in Windmoore.

Chaozedong
08-26-2014, 01:38 PM

Hello,

Just try again. And put both the request of restoring promo-code items and the requested items in the same e-mail.

This way if you hit someone who is willing to restore your items the first time, you don't run the risk of running in to someone unwilling to do so the 2th e-mail.

Atten
08-26-2014, 02:40 PM
I want them too.Back then,I used all promocodes but only had 25 inventory slots and deleted them.Now i want them back but STS won't help.We want our cheap promocode items back! Lol

Gensin
08-27-2014, 03:10 AM
Daily bump till sts doesnt response..

Counterhit ph
08-27-2014, 04:02 AM

I just suggest this thread to Remiem, She replies she can't view the link, I have sent it again let us wait for her reply :)

Gensin
08-27-2014, 06:32 AM
I just suggest this thread to Remiem, She replies she can't view the link, I have sent it again let us wait for her reply :)

Thats fabulous thankss!

Vls
08-27-2014, 08:40 AM
Good-looking items, but useless...

Gensin
08-27-2014, 09:02 AM
Good-looking items, but useless...

A vanity.

I can use them while I merch lol.

Remiem
08-27-2014, 10:40 AM
Hey Gensin,

This is a great suggestion. I'll have to ask the devs to see what that all would involve. I'm not sure what it would take to reactivate them like that. I'll show them this thread and see what they say.

Remi

ClumsyCactus
08-27-2014, 10:43 AM
Hey Gensin,

This is a great suggestion. I'll have to ask the devs to see what that all would involve. I'm not sure what it would take to reactivate them like that. I'll show them this thread and see what they say.

Remi
Please post what they say here when you are Done.

Remiem
08-27-2014, 10:51 AM
It looks like, rather than bringing back old promo codes, it would make more sense to renew them and create new promo codes. With all of the stuff on the timeline right now that the devs are working on, I can't guarantee that this will happen anytime soon, but I will certainly add it to the list and see if we can get it on the roadmap in the future.

Jurmans
08-27-2014, 11:13 AM
It looks like, rather than bringing back old promo codes, it would make more sense to renew them and create new promo codes. With all of the stuff on the timeline right now that the devs are working on, I can't guarantee that this will happen anytime soon, but I will certainly add it to the list and see if we can get it on the roadmap in the future.

Yeah!!! We love u remiem:).

Andrisber
08-27-2014, 12:15 PM
I made a list with all weaps i have and what weaps i deleted and sent to sts... Aaand here we go, the guy who never helps everyone i have met responded that they cannot restore `em.

Jurmans
08-27-2014, 12:22 PM
I made a list with all weaps i have and what weaps i deleted and sent to sts... Aaand here we go, the guy who never helps everyone i have met responded that they cannot restore `em.

Alex :3? (Samhayne).

Punyong
08-27-2014, 12:49 PM
Other player wer selling promo codes before to scam

Jurmans
08-27-2014, 12:51 PM
Other player wer selling promo codes before to scam

Lol only dumb people fall for that.

wvhills
08-27-2014, 02:49 PM
maybe have people pay 10 plat for each promo code reset.

Jurmans
08-27-2014, 02:54 PM
maybe have people pay 10 plat for each promo code reset.

Lol nobody will do that.

j3peaz
08-27-2014, 03:28 PM
Add to a vendor and scale to level with half decent stats and or real good stats and make non tradeable

Just kidding

obee
08-27-2014, 03:52 PM
Add to a vendor and scale to level with half decent stats and or real good stats and make non tradeable

Just kidding

Lol

Andrisber
08-28-2014, 03:36 AM
Alex :3? (Samhayne).

Nope, as i remember, Brandon (dunno who is he)

Gensin
08-28-2014, 04:46 AM

as long as, Its stylish, elegant and not recolored, I +1.

But I really want my items back, Cant you guys restore it please?

Andrisber
08-28-2014, 09:02 AM

as long as, Its stylish, elegant and not recolored, I +1.

But I really want my items back, Cant you guys restore it please?

Same to me .-.

Gensin
08-29-2014, 10:23 AM
Daily jesus bumpp.

Jack O Reaper
08-29-2014, 10:57 AM

Yes i hate him, he cant restore my banana bow so bad :(

Gensin
08-31-2014, 02:21 AM
Daily jesus bumpp.

SacredKnight
08-31-2014, 02:27 AM

lethaljade
08-31-2014, 01:20 PM

Brandon is helpful the guy who never helps anyone is chad amount of players that have had problems with that guy is unreal, and hes unbelievably rude, if u get him on support good luck, loool.

Jurmans
08-31-2014, 01:47 PM
Brandon is helpful the guy who never helps anyone is chad amount of players that have had problems with that guy is unreal, and hes unbelievably rude, if u get him on support good luck, loool.

Well alex also isn't the best guy for helping-.-

BloodxBite
08-31-2014, 01:59 PM
I c what u mean bro
I never delete them cause I like mixing them with gear

lethaljade
08-31-2014, 03:37 PM
Well alex also isn't the best guy for helping-.-

Maybe they are all a pain lol, but ive only had problems with "Chad" not even for unhelpfulness, just for the total disrespect he portrays, by not even reading your enquirys probably, also so rude, I don't even bother with support anymore, waste of time. The fourm moderators are more helpful.

Gensin
08-31-2014, 05:19 PM
Heyheyhey, dont be out of topic.
Dont want this baby to be locked.

Jurmans
09-01-2014, 01:05 AM
Maybe they are all a pain lol, but ive only had problems with "Chad" not even for unhelpfulness, just for the total disrespect he portrays, by not even reading your enquirys probably, also so rude, I don't even bother with support anymore, waste of time. The fourm moderators are more helpful.

Lol same after contacting them several times and getting "great" answers I gave up.

epicrrr
09-01-2014, 04:19 AM
Hey Gensin,

Remi

Pleaes do, I was a noob a year back and deleted my very-awesome-sick-sizzling ravagers blade of lethality T_T