PDA

View Full Version : Vortex Crystal. Don't you think you exaggerating?

Amadorbibidor
08-24-2014, 01:32 AM
Hey there!

In the shuyal dimensional arena there is another "helena", the vortex crystal. Dont you think you did it only possible for full mythics people? I did a test and I had to do stahl (or something like that) with vortex crystal. As warrior with 313dmg 347 DPS 6400 hp and 2200 armor it tooked 38 min. For rogues and mages is almost impossible because they die when they get hitted of 2 or 3 crystals.
In a party with 1 warrior 2 rogues and 1 mage everyone but warrior dies at half the way. Barely some parties can do it because they spam pots harddddd. New arena will still have it. If you try to reach boss it just blows you on the wall. It's just so annoying. If there would be very good loot ok, but we have to do it for some 25k puzzleboxes and cheap architects items. Yes people spends plat for respawn. Good work team! -,-

Sent from my old broken ugly phone using tapatalk 2 ^.^

Energizeric
08-24-2014, 02:09 AM
You need to have some strategy. When you have the vortex crystal you have to keep moving and stay away from the other members of your team. If everyone does that, then nobody dies.

obee
08-24-2014, 08:29 AM
With new arena, even if you die with the crystal, you can use ankh kits to respawn. Like ener said, just run away from the crystal

Hercules
08-24-2014, 09:22 AM
if you have vortex cristal run around lols

Ihateppl
08-24-2014, 11:23 AM
You run counter clockwise, on the edge of the arena. That's how I was taught, never fails.