PDA

View Full Version : How much are the Lustrous Sets going to Drop?

Sheugokin
08-24-2014, 03:21 PM
Just wondering lol.

XghostzX
08-24-2014, 03:34 PM
Why can sets just be worth 350k like they used to. I mean 8-10 mill? Seriously...

iceQueen69
08-24-2014, 03:36 PM
n o one knos droprates :^)

Sheugokin
08-24-2014, 03:41 PM
Yeh. But judging by the drop rates, they might decline pretty fast. There is at least 1 pink ever 2/3 runs.

iceQueen69
08-24-2014, 03:41 PM
lol droprates dont change dude!

Sheugokin
08-24-2014, 03:45 PM
lol droprates dont change dude!

Yeh but the point is. Not many people are farming Konzite due to the difficulty; and therefore, there is not much supply. When the supply increases because of the high drop rates, the price will decrease.

iceQueen69
08-24-2014, 03:46 PM
why r we talking about prices lol ur title is asking about how many drop right?

Suentous PO
08-24-2014, 03:46 PM
I'm eager to see how much 77 farming continues in mass.
I waited on price drops, but I haven't seen a lot of hardcore farming. Many of the cavern runs I've joined tend to fall apart fairly quickly. Just personal experience, not saying that's how it always is.
Due to that, and the way it looked in traders market ( few sellers, more than a few buying), I bit the bullet and way over paid for str & dex set.
Guess it will drop more yet.

Thought we were talking prices here lel

Sheugokin
08-24-2014, 03:48 PM
I'm just really scared to see the prices drop and then lose all of the gold I will be pending on Lustrous.

Beezlewtf
08-24-2014, 04:47 PM
I'm just really scared to see the prices drop and then lose all of the gold I will be pending on Lustrous.
Imo If you're worried, just sell your lust (if you have one idk if you do) and settle for fiery until the prices drop.

Sheugokin
08-24-2014, 05:03 PM
Yeh.....but the set is just so.....PRETTY!

programmed
08-24-2014, 05:55 PM
Why can sets just be worth 350k like they used to. I mean 8-10 mill? Seriously...

Ikr!

quantionus
08-25-2014, 12:26 AM
idk a friend of mine says he bought the wand set for 11m weeks ago. Now it goes for 8m. Another friends says he bought the sword set for 19m when it just launched. The uncrafted parts drop easily. The only reason why they are expensive is those essences . I am assuming int set will be like 5-6m. The str set will be like 8-9m and the dex set will be like 7-8m (4pc sets). I am hoping that the prices will even decrease faster because of this plat sale. If you ask my opinion , i would buy the int set when it is like 6-7m (probably 2 weeks from now). You wouldnt lose that much at least.

Armourslash
08-25-2014, 01:32 AM
Str set will be the most expensive since its the only set better than the bsm ones.

quantionus
08-25-2014, 04:06 AM
Str set will be the most expensive since its the only set better than the bsm ones.

lol int is the best set

Ssneakykills
08-25-2014, 04:58 AM
lol int is the best set

Think you'll find it's a matter of preference

Armourslash
08-25-2014, 07:26 AM
Yeah dex and int is preference str is recommended.

Riccits
08-25-2014, 08:00 AM
Problem is the drop balance... all caps and shields drop continuously, so they r only 20-50k. weapons, armors and essences dropping too less. especially the armors...

Sheugokin
08-25-2014, 04:49 PM
True.

I am waiting for those essences to drop and the armor lol..

Bought an essence for 500k yesterday from a good 'ol friend.

BroadCastle
08-25-2014, 05:04 PM
Well however it's much less significant, you can watch simmilar pattern on L75 gear. still the armors/weapons are most rare drops. I'd think that it's some preset disbalance, just to have some piece in set to keep the value up. The thing about essences has the main reason in the fact that only L77s can loot it. Diamonds however (both red and blue) didn't require capped player to drop. That caused their price drop came much sooner.

The other reason for essences to keep 1m+ price is demand based on rich players. L77 guys want these crafted sets and honestly, most of them can afford a lot. That creates demand hungry enough to hold prices high. Hard to make some prediction now, when plat sale just occured. No idea how many players waited for sale and will power lvl now, but I think there is few. That will increase both drops count and demand on l77 sets.

Judging by this I think prices will stay for following weeks. But later, at some point, I think there will be lack of l77 players to buy these sets. For non plat lvlers (like I am lol) the journey may last months. The impact of new l76s was pretty fast - this one won't be. So in the extended time horizon (month? two?), I'd expect big price drop.

Lol, now I see I havent said much afterall... just a theory based on my thoughts, not regarding many relevant factors (like leaving players, tired farmers :D) with no conclusion. Hah, sorry about that :D

Sheugokin
08-25-2014, 05:15 PM
Well however it's much less significant, you can watch simmilar pattern on L75 gear. still the armors/weapons are most rare drops. I'd think that it's some preset disbalance, just to have some piece in set to keep the value up. The thing about essences has the main reason in the fact that only L77s can loot it. Diamonds however (both red and blue) didn't require capped player to drop. That caused their price drop came much sooner.

The other reason for essences to keep 1m+ price is demand based on rich players. L77 guys want these crafted sets and honestly, most of them can afford a lot. That creates demand hungry enough to hold prices high. Hard to make some prediction now, when plat sale just occured. No idea how many players waited for sale and will power lvl now, but I think there is few. That will increase both drops count and demand on l77 sets.

Judging by this I think prices will stay for following weeks. But later, at some point, I think there will be lack of l77 players to buy these sets. For non plat lvlers (like I am lol) the journey may last months. The impact of new l76s was pretty fast - this one won't be. So in the extended time horizon (month? two?), I'd expect big price drop.

Lol, now I see I havent said much afterall... just a theory based on my thoughts, not regarding many relevant factors (like leaving players, tired farmers :D) with no conclusion. Hah, sorry about that :D

Very succinct and reasonable.