PDA

View Full Version : Get rid of kits

evanb_333
08-25-2014, 01:14 AM
So, ever since kit bundles were put in store the price of locked crates just keeps falling and falling. For most of us, buying a lepre early on and farming locked to sell to the rich elite was a way of life. Now, it is a serious struggle. With SO many people gaining locked and selling them, the market is flooded, and the prices have plummeted. Now, we must work twice as hard to make the same gold, while the rich elite buy them for so much less for the chance to get richer. I would love to see luck kits leave the store. Find a way, maybe place in locked only, to shrink the amount of luck in the realm. Thus, raising the prices of locked crates, and giving us middle-class and chance to rise to steps of the elite.

Thank You.

HAPPY HUNTING!!

Kakashis
08-25-2014, 04:48 AM
I'm fully against this as luck kits are available to us who farm in elite. It gives the plat poor players a chance at elites. If locked farming isn't profitable, find something else to farm!

obee
08-25-2014, 05:17 AM
I'm fully against this as luck kits are available to us who farm in elite. It gives the plat poor players a chance at elites. If locked farming isn't profitable, find something else to farm!

Well said.

aquascaper
08-25-2014, 09:22 AM
So, ever since kit bundles were put in store the price of locked crates just keeps falling and falling. For most of us, buying a lepre early on and farming locked to sell to the rich elite was a way of life. Now, it is a serious struggle. With SO many people gaining locked and selling them, the market is flooded, and the prices have plummeted. Now, we must work twice as hard to make the same gold, while the rich elite buy them for so much less for the chance to get richer. I would love to see luck kits leave the store. Find a way, maybe place in locked only, to shrink the amount of luck in the realm. Thus, raising the prices of locked crates, and giving us middle-class and chance to rise to steps of the elite.
Thank You.

HAPPY HUNTING!!

Why don't you just buy a luck kit and farm with it and a lepre? The luck kit = 25% and the lepre = 15%. 25+15=40 You should get around 2x the locks you used to get, easily paying for the luck elixirs.

GoodSyntax
08-25-2014, 10:58 AM
The problem is that there isn't anything worth farming in elites, so everyone has turned to locked crates as their primary income stream. This, of corse, has flooded the market and has driven down the value of the crates.

Maybe when the Planar Tombs drops, this dynamic will change, but until then, I don't think that the new arena will change anything in the short term.

Raregem
08-25-2014, 12:08 PM
The problem is that there isn't anything worth farming in elites, so everyone has turned to locked crates as their primary income stream. This, of corse, has flooded the market and has driven down the value of the crates.

Maybe when the Planar Tombs drops, this dynamic will change, but until then, I don't think that the new arena will change anything in the short term.

I agree, plus there's not really any good reason to open lockeds atm. They need a revamp to make them worth opening again.

MoloToha
08-25-2014, 01:33 PM

Magmatic totems are still pretty pricy. Also, Jagged is not so hard, I wonder why people don't farm it. Last time I runned with you I made it in 10 minutes, faster than Caves and even Wilds.

Talking about Planar Tombs, they will be available most likely in a month or two, after Planar Arena. I believe devs will implement Energizeric's old suggestion about elite tombs (in which myths and arcanes are lootable).

fiftyonecents
08-25-2014, 04:23 PM
Magmatic totems are still pretty pricy. Also, Jagged is not so hard, I wonder why people don't farm it. Last time I runned with you I made it in 10 minutes, faster than Caves and even Wilds.

Talking about Planar Tombs, they will be available most likely in a month or two, after Planar Arena. I believe devs will implement Energizeric's old suggestion about elite tombs (in which myths and arcanes are lootable).

Why in the crap would S.T.S. make ''Mythics and Arcane items'' Lootable ???????? I guess you just wanna be able to buy mythics for 6k also same as the locks in the Auction house atm. Mythics are known to be looted from Locked chest to ecourage Plat purchases...so why in the crap would S.T.S put those items on the loot table in Elite maps for a free for all pandemic that would just spark up over night and allllll the high lvl players that are blood thirsty for gold will start teaming up like juggernauts and ran sack every single elite map until Mythics value depreciate so much that its like giving away free water. Yeah don't get me wrong everyone and there mother wants to get Mythics and Arcane items to have the best of the best items.. on the other hand why throw those items under the bus causing this type of negative impact on the best end game items ? this is a lose lose for the majority especially for S.T.S. they take a hit , Plat users take a hit.... the middle class will be able to obtain the nicer items that you normally wouldn't get ahold of without buying Plats and opening locks or marching yourself to death to raise enough month over the next 2 yrs to afford one or two of the nice gear items ( Mythic! ) lol!!!!

Not sure about this.. please respond :)

Ebezaanec
08-25-2014, 06:05 PM
Why in the crap would S.T.S. make ''Mythics and Arcane items'' Lootable ???????? I guess you just wanna be able to buy mythics for 6k also same as the locks in the Auction house atm. Mythics are known to be looted from Locked chest to ecourage Plat purchases...so why in the crap would S.T.S put those items on the loot table in Elite maps for a free for all pandemic that would just spark up over night and allllll the high lvl players that are blood thirsty for gold will start teaming up like juggernauts and ran sack every single elite map until Mythics value depreciate so much that its like giving away free water. Yeah don't get me wrong everyone and there mother wants to get Mythics and Arcane items to have the best of the best items.. on the other hand why throw those items under the bus causing this type of negative impact on the best end game items ? this is a lose lose for the majority especially for S.T.S. they take a hit , Plat users take a hit.... the middle class will be able to obtain the nicer items that you normally wouldn't get ahold of without buying Plats and opening locks or marching yourself to death to raise enough month over the next 2 yrs to afford one or two of the nice gear items ( Mythic! ) lol!!!!

Not sure about this.. please respond :)

You haven't played PL, right?

The pinks in PL still command a high price and it drops from normal dungeons for more than a year. Why? Low drop rate that's why.

Of course the mythics/arcane won't drop at same rate as Legendary. It will be so rare to even see a drop let alone loot one. Btw... read the MolaTola's post. He said "elite tombs." That refers to a unique idea made by our beloved Energizeric that advocates for mythics/arcanes dropping only in that respective dungeon.

Found the link: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?143556-Elite-Underground-Tombs-Idea&highlight=elite+tombs

Caabatric
08-25-2014, 08:51 PM

Thank You.

HAPPY HUNTING!!
The reason for lock decrease in price is not because of the luck kits its because of the amount of gold in the market and the demand for locks are gone due to the fact that your chances are too low.

Also farm elite southern seas and in like 5min you have finished one run with a good party and solo takes like 10 min.
If you want to do elite tindrin caves. Its certainly harder but great loot there.

Rule of thumb: Never rely on locks.

Arachnophobik
08-26-2014, 03:32 AM
You haven't played PL, right?

The pinks in PL still command a high price and it drops from normal dungeons for more than a year. Why? Low drop rate that's why.

Of course the mythics/arcane won't drop at same rate as Legendary. It will be so rare to even see a drop let alone loot one. Btw... read the MolaTola's post. He said "elite tombs." That refers to a unique idea made by our beloved Energizeric that advocates for mythics/arcanes dropping only in that respective dungeon.

Found the link: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?143556-Elite-Underground-Tombs-Idea&highlight=elite+tombs

We do have a chance on looting arcanes and mythics in elite. Unfortunately it also comes out of elite chests. What they should do is make the elite chest drop rate equal to locks, since lock chances are already very low and the elite crate drop rate is also reasonably low.

evanb_333
08-30-2014, 04:41 AM
Well said to all. Since im not an elite player, most of my opinions are based on my limited access to game options. Glad i posted this and was able to learn more.

HAPPY HUNTING!!

Caabatric
08-31-2014, 02:12 PM
We do have a chance on looting arcanes and mythics in elite. Unfortunately it also comes out of elite chests. What they should do is make the elite chest drop rate equal to locks, since lock chances are already very low and the elite crate drop rate is also reasonably low.

it is 100% that you get the chest. The reason they made it a chest was so that luck elixirs don't affect the rate of getting the fossil. I also believe the chest is bound to character.