PDA

View Full Version : GARAH- The Adventure begins

Zipponator
01-19-2011, 10:56 PM
Chapter 1 ( the epilogue ): Another day passed as I swayed amongst the bellowing trees as they extended their grasping hands to securely swipe me from the calm air in which my life depended on. I was alone but safe as I rested against a protruding root from the ground as I devoured the meal that I so pleasurably made for my own survival. After the last mouthful that I had just forcefully shoved down my esophagus a unique urge came across me to leave my safe lair and to venture across the yard to where a strange sound was emanating from. As I approached with caution and a sense of complexion I realized the severity in which this event would cause. As I turned to fearfully retreat from the danger, the sound in which the old radio was making began to increase in volume and my hypothesis was right. I gathered all my belongings and ran until a desire to quench my thirst overpowered my minds resilience. I was staring at a peaceful lake writhing with an arrangement of fish. I sat down and drank the much-needed water scarcely aware of the time that had passed. I continued the trek to a destination unknown to myself, just hoping I had time to complete my mission. I peered through some flowering shrubbery and to my astonishment found myself near the end of this exhausting but fruitful journey. I opened the door to which was delaying my mission and flounded across the room until I had arrived. Sitting in the corner with a calming sensation was a starved lizard in which had a look of aspiration towards me as I fetched his long awaited food. As I fed the deprived lizard I remembered about the radio in which forewarned me of my late feeding due to the six o clock news. Afterwards when readying to fall asleep I reminisced about my journey and what extravagant stories will be told in the near future. I closed my eyes with a feeling of determination and with that thought fell asleep.

copyright by Thunderslam corporation

Residentevil
01-19-2011, 11:07 PM
Chapter 1 ( the epilogue ): Another day passed as I swayed amongst the bellowing trees as they extended their grasping hands to securely swipe me from the calm air in which my life depended on. I was alone but safe as I rested against a protruding root from the ground as I devoured the meal that I so pleasurably made for my own survival. After the last mouthful that I had just forcefully shoved down my esophagus a unique urge came across me to leave my safe lair and to venture across the yard to where a strange sound was emanating from. As I approached with caution and a sense of complexion I realized the severity in which this event would cause. As I turned to fearfully retreat from the danger, the sound in which the old radio was making began to increase in volume and my hypothesis was right. I gathered all my belongings and ran until a desire to quench my thirst overpowered my minds resilience. I was staring at a peaceful lake writhing with an arrangement of fish. I sat down and drank the much-needed water scarcely aware of the time that had passed. I continued the trek to a destination unknown to myself, just hoping I had time to complete my mission. I peered through some flowering shrubbery and to my astonishment found myself near the end of this exhausting but fruitful journey. I opened the door to which was delaying my mission and flounded across the room until I had arrived. Sitting in the corner with a calming sensation was a starved lizard in which had a look of aspiration towards me as I fetched his long awaited food. As I fed the deprived lizard I remembered about the radio in which forewarned me of my late feeding due to the six o clock news. Afterwards when readying to fall asleep I reminisced about my journey and what extravagant stories will be told in the near future. I closed my eyes with a feeling of determination and with that thought fell asleep.

copyright by Thunderslam cooporation

typos! might wanna fix it if youre a corporation lol
but nice job otherwise :)