PDA

View Full Version : My level 16 PvP Rouge

Paxe
08-25-2014, 09:55 AM
Very new to this have never done PvP only PvE on my main account. This is what I am currently looking like ( stat wise ) just maybe asking for a few tips on how to approach it all really. Also not rich hence why I haven't got all grands and maybe the best weapons and armour.

For example: Good weapons, armour, skills, combo tactics etc.. All for a level 16

Currently have equipped:

Weapon: Lurid Longbow of Brutality +4 Dex
Helm: Ancient Druid Helm of Potency +4 Dex
Armour: Living Spirit Doublet of Potency +4 Dex ( wanting Ancient druid of pot )
Ring: Winterstar of Tactics +6 Dex
Ammy: Magi Bauble of Potency +4 Dex

kinzmet
08-29-2014, 08:12 AM
Just suggestions.
1. Move the heal upgrade of Shadow Piecer to Passive Agility so it would be 4/5. This will give you a boost on health and damage instead of 10% heal (its your choice, but your pack is more than enough already so invest more on DEX).
2. Try using Dova to further increase your health mana and damage.
3. Try inspecting level 16 PVP rogues to compare your health/damage/armor/mana (competitive rogues in this bracket is about 1600+ health/150+ damage/600+ armor/900+ mana)
4. Try using Night Ocean of Warfare DEX type level 15 (Lesser mana and armor but so much highier damage)
5. Go for the Ancient Druid Doublet of Potency.
6. Gem your gears everyday until they become grand gems.
7. As much as possible, play on TDM.
8. Read this thread http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?172230-Rogue-s-Tips-amp-Tricks

Other than that, your on the right tract!

Digitalclock
08-29-2014, 08:17 AM
change the ring to night ocean dex (or enchanted if you can afford. around 3-5m)
change ur ammy to tarlok potency dex. also talon sucks horton is better lol . get a dovabear or an arcane pet