PDA

View Full Version : Buying Platinum by SMS

Antalor
08-25-2014, 10:42 AM
Hey..
TodayI ask you, would you do the opportunity to buy platinum by SMS ?

A lot of peoples, don't buying platinum ( me too )..
When I would be able to buy platinum by SMS, your profits would have increased .. We also we were happy

Greetings, and sorry for my English.

Take Care BROS! ;)

Xeusx
08-25-2014, 10:53 AM
Sorry, this is against the ToS. But I guess this would increased scammings into the game.

Vixenne
08-25-2014, 12:53 PM
STS isn't a very well-known company so I guess they don't allow/do this. There are some games that allow prepaid to be deducted from your phone so you get coins in the game. I guess it's why Antalor thought of this :)

fiftyonecents
08-26-2014, 09:28 PM
Sorry, but this is against the ToS.

do you like study all of the t.o.u at night when you at home? hahahahahha!!!

I see you correcting people per T.O.U.

You getting me worried bro bro , you a undercover moderator??? lol!!!

Bunny♥
08-27-2014, 01:55 AM
Sorry, but this is against the ToS.

how so? the OP is just suggesting other ways to buy platinums which would probably done through sms (i think he meant by loading plats through phone numbers or something)

other games do easier way of buying game currency through real money, indeed, its hard to buy plats as it needs to have credit cards, not all kids who plays this game has credit cards yet they might have the $ to spend for the game but no credit/debit card to use for buying plats.

Xeusx
08-27-2014, 03:02 AM
do you like study all of the t.o.u at night when you at home? hahahahahha!!!

I see you correcting people per T.O.U.

You getting me worried bro bro , you a undercover moderator??? lol!!!
Undercover moderator? Oh sorry, but I giving my opinion. You laughing like you are the smart one, ok then, I start to ignore you from now on if you are ok with that.

Also, you didn't know that I don't have "Moderator" title. Want a proof? Ask Remiem.

Xeusx
08-27-2014, 03:10 AM
how so? the OP is just suggesting other ways to buy platinums which would probably done through sms (i think he meant by loading plats through phone numbers or something)

other games do easier way of buying game currency through real money, indeed, its hard to buy plats as it needs to have credit cards, not all kids who plays this game has credit cards yet they might have the $ to spend for the game but no credit/debit card to use for buying plats.
I don't know what OP suggesting :/ So I said this would increase scams, that is my opinion.