PDA

View Full Version : 18,20,21,26,27, or 31 for mage

Neutrone
08-25-2014, 01:27 PM
Idk which lvl to choose for Mage could someone tell me the general situation in one of the lvls above (well I know what 31 is like :P) plus if mages are fun to use in the lvl you recommend (I'm not a curse Mage btw so kindly base it on mages without curse :)) and should be a lvl where its fun to solo (not really a fan of twinking guilds that much :D) I would appreciate the help and advice. Thank you :D

(Sorry for being abit picky lol)

kurd4ever
08-26-2014, 08:16 AM
Lvl 18 is most fun for sure and the best lvl a mage twink can show its skills is in here but you have to choose the right guild of course...

There are few guilds at lvl 17-19 but this bracet concists of 2 sides

1 side is rebirth.black soul.psycho

2 side is public .mvpvp. and some smaller guilds wich i forgot name of

So i would recomend you to join rebirth its the greatest among all guilds and their player is really good as pvp mates and as frind in game who would gladly help you

Since black soul and psycho is 16-17 guilds would rebirth 17-20 fit you perfect

Digitalclock
08-26-2014, 08:31 AM
lvl 31 would be nice. also 26 and 27 are great

Kumsaati
08-26-2014, 09:37 AM
Idk which lvl to choose for Mage could someone tell me the general situation in one of the lvls above (well I know what 31 is like :P) plus if mages are fun to use in the lvl you recommend (I'm not a curse Mage btw so kindly base it on mages without curse :)) and should be a lvl where its fun to solo (not really a fan of twinking guilds that much :D) I would appreciate the help and advice. Thank you :D

(Sorry for being abit picky lol)
Yeah 18 pvp is good for sorrecers.Warrhost is right and there isn't many sorrecer players guilds need them go to 18 bro and if you want join some strength guild try Rebith but if you want hard wars and enjoy Otto will good tho. Best lucks to you :chuncky:

Digitalclock
08-26-2014, 09:57 AM
try lvl 15 and 16 a lot better than 18

Remiem
08-26-2014, 10:28 AM
You guys. Neutrone asked about best levels for Mages. Not about guild drama. Please take it to PMs.

uunknownn
08-26-2014, 10:35 AM
all levels except endgame mage is still u.p but but...if you are willing to build a curse skill level 21-23 or 26 .mages are really usefull and deadly to a guild war..why level 21+? Coz you need a 5/5 curse to make it very usefull.or you can use a 5skill in here..mage are not meant for 1vs1 but a very good class in g.w as my opinion...hope that helps ;)

Neutrone
08-26-2014, 10:55 AM
Lvl 18 is most fun for sure and the best lvl a mage twink can show its skills is in here but you have to choose the right guild of course...

There are few guilds at lvl 17-19 but this bracet concists of 2 sides

1 side is rebirth.black soul.psycho

2 side is public .mvpvp. and some smaller guilds wich i forgot name of

So i would recomend you to join rebirth its the greatest among all guilds and their player is really good as pvp mates and as frind in game who would gladly help you

Since black soul and psycho is 16-17 guilds would rebirth 17-20 fit you perfect

Hmmm I like the sound of that its abit rare to see that kind of separation in twinkling lvls (cuz it's quite balanced)

Neutrone
08-26-2014, 11:00 AM
try lvl 15 and 16 a lot better than 18

Ah I tried them it was really fun but I'm currently looking for a lvl where mages have a slightly good advantage against rogues in a vs, but times have changed and pvp now requires more skill so I'm looking for a lvl where I can develop some of this skill without the need of an arcane pet :) (though gyrm is good for mage) but thanks for the recommendation 15 is a great lvl tbh.

Neutrone
08-26-2014, 11:01 AM
Yeah 18 pvp is good for sorrecers.Warrhost is right and there isn't many sorrecer players guilds need them go to 18 bro and if you want join some strength guild try Rebith but if you want hard wars and enjoy Otto will good tho. Best lucks to you :chuncky:

Alrighty ill try out 18 first and see if i like it thanks :)

Neutrone
08-26-2014, 11:08 AM
all levels except endgame mage is still u.p but but...if you are willing to build a curse skill level 21-23 or 26 .mages are really usefull and deadly to a guild war..why level 21+? Coz you need a 5/5 curse to make it very usefull.or you can use a 5skill in here..mage are not meant for 1vs1 but a very good class in g.w as my opinion...hope that helps ;)

Aye but curse is just too good :( like there was a time I used curse,ice,light and shield at 14 and I must say I've never felt so OP in my life :D .I want to see if our little smurfs can depend on other builds other than curse this is to test Mage capability and change a few peoples views on them but your right a 5skill build is quite useful in lvls 26 and up so ill try and see if I can fit it in when I decide to leave lvl 18 which I have been told is interesting thank you :)

Xeusx
08-26-2014, 11:30 AM
2 sides:
The side of clean: Rebirth, Psycho, and Black Soul
The side of trash(A guild that always trash people's life): X Public Enemy X, MVPVP, Briged MP, and l None l

What you choose will change its point, so choose wisely.

Digitalclock
08-26-2014, 11:31 AM
Ah I tried them it was really fun but I'm currently looking for a lvl where mages have a slightly good advantage against rogues in a vs, but times have changed and pvp now requires more skill so I'm looking for a lvl where I can develop some of this skill without the need of an arcane pet :) (though gyrm is good for mage) but thanks for the recommendation 15 is a great lvl tbh.

so, try the level 0 , lol trust me you need a samael to defeat a maxed rogue at twinking

Neutrone
08-26-2014, 12:03 PM
so, try the level 0 , lol trust me you need a samael to defeat a maxed rogue at twinking

Lol lvl 0
But sometimes slag us good enough ;) but I don't like slag lol

Digitalclock
08-26-2014, 01:55 PM
Lol lvl 0
But sometimes slag us good enough ;) but I don't like slag lol
Yeah i forgot. Slag is great too

uunknownn
08-27-2014, 01:28 AM
If you really want a 1vs1 build use pet like slag . Samael . Or the white monkey forgot the name lol but this is very usefull for stun locked fire . Light . Sheild . After 2 sec use slag aa to kill a rogue

Instanthumor
08-27-2014, 01:30 AM
Lv 23

Neutrone
08-27-2014, 12:41 PM
Lv 23

Will I need curse?

Instanthumor
08-27-2014, 12:42 PM
Will I need curse?

That is optional.

Neutrone
08-27-2014, 12:43 PM
If you really want a 1vs1 build use pet like slag . Samael . Or the white monkey forgot the name lol but this is very usefull for stun locked fire . Light . Sheild . After 2 sec use slag aa to kill a rogue

Yea I've been using ice light shield and heal but I think ill switch remove ice and try fire (for lvls 26+)

Neutrone
08-27-2014, 12:45 PM
Hmmm and could someone tell me good Mage dmg for 23,26, and 27?

Tried 18 and I've mainly been meeting the bad guys lol :D

UndeadJudge
09-01-2014, 07:27 PM
Mage twinks suck...you'll get smashed at every level. Especially 26 and 27 (experience). Last time I made a 24 Mage I wrecked, but the defensive gear makes it harder.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk