PDA

View Full Version : Some please Help!!

Aggresion
08-25-2014, 07:39 PM
Ok so id been wanting to get into a 30 or 31 shivering dex bear I was thinking of using dex bone helm and then wrest shivering, p.s i am sorta poor so i cant get evidence pink others wise i would. Soo basically i am looking for any other suggestions on gear AND skill point set up and attributes set up!
Thanks in advance!

sonoobish
08-25-2014, 08:17 PM
Your cheapest option would be to get: Snipers avian cap level 21-27, Shivering talon, shivering armor, and shivering wing.

Skill attributes depend on your play style.

If you're more "nukey" use: 6rage, 6hellscream, 4 crushing blow, 5 beckon, 1 super slash, 1 crip slash, 3 stomp 3 iron blood (or 5 crush if 31). <--- you may not like this build but for me it worked alright for nuking even tho most mages were hard to beat with this one.
I don't nuke i'm more of a debuff bear but that nuke build I did alright with but for me debuff is better but that's all opinion based.

Debuff (my personal favorite): 6 rage 6 hellscream 6 crushing 4 beckon 3 stomp 2 iron 1 super 1 cripple (3 iron if 31).

Vs Mages: Beckon-Try to hit crush if they dont kite-hellscream AFTER they heal (if they wait to heal for too long just use hellscream and hope to rely on crush-finish combo.

Vs bears: For me i like to use hellscream first but you can use beckon first if you prefer. Hell-wait until 3m-crush-stomp-super-crip to keep them stunned (make sure to keep hitting hell as soon as it regenerates but only if you're in 8m range, and usually who hits hellscream first wins, but not always.

Vs birds: birds are very very uncommon at this level but when you go up against one don't think you'll have an easy win because some birds can wreck bears if used correctly.
use: beckon AFTER they repulse (if they do first) hell-crush-crip-stomp-super and keep debuffed.

Vs rhinos: Ok, rhinos some people say bears own rhinos but every good rhino I've seen can tank a bear easily with the long sword. Rhinos have this buff called guardian which protects them from debuffs if I remember correctly so that can be frustrating.
Use beckon-hell-crush-stomp-super-and use crip after they heal if they try to run.

Vs foxes: Most foxes will easily get wrecked by bears but don't underestimate them because I've seen/know some very good ones for example: utimateimpact and vvolfgang are probably the most skilled 30 foxes i know.
Use: beckon-hell- If you miss crush then you'll most likely lose because foxes rely on damage and nukes and ofc dodge -crush-stomp-super

If you need anymore help pm me on forums! Or add aype (my 27 formerly known as zxczxczker) I tend to rush a lot so just rush me before I rush you lol. Also i love getting rushed because it's more fun than saying go imo so feel free to rush me because I don't mind getting rushed, ffa is more of my "thing".

Rescind
08-25-2014, 08:51 PM
A gruesome isn't a necessity. If you do want to get more damage, try using a lvl30 purp evi which is significantly cheaper. Also I'd go with the debuff build above.

Impact
08-25-2014, 09:15 PM
Your cheapest option would be to get: Snipers avian cap level 21-27, Shivering talon, shivering armor, and shivering wing.

Skill attributes depend on your play style.

If you're more "nukey" use: 6rage, 6hellscream, 4 crushing blow, 5 beckon, 1 super slash, 1 crip slash, 3 stomp 3 iron blood (or 5 crush if 31). <--- you may not like this build but for me it worked alright for nuking even tho most mages were hard to beat with this one.
I don't nuke i'm more of a debuff bear but that nuke build I did alright with but for me debuff is better but that's all opinion based.

Debuff (my personal favorite): 6 rage 6 hellscream 6 crushing 4 beckon 2 iron 1 super 1 cripple (3 iron if 31).

Vs Mages: Beckon-Try to hit crush if they dont kite-hellscream AFTER they heal (if they wait to heal for too long just use hellscream and hope to rely on crush-finish combo.

Vs bears: For me i like to use hellscream first but you can use beckon first if you prefer. Hell-wait until 3m-crush-stomp-super-crip to keep them stunned (make sure to keep hitting hell as soon as it regenerates but only if you're in 8m range, and usually who hits hellscream first wins, but not always.

Vs birds: birds are very very uncommon at this level but when you go up against one don't think you'll have an easy win because some birds can wreck bears if used correctly.
use: beckon AFTER they repulse (if they do first) hell-crush-crip-stomp-super and keep debuffed.

Vs rhinos: Ok, rhinos some people say bears own rhinos but every good rhino I've seen can tank a bear easily with the long sword. Rhinos have this buff called guardian which protects them from debuffs if I remember correctly so that can be frustrating.
Use beckon-hell-crush-stomp-super-and use crip after they heal if they try to run.

Vs foxes: Most foxes will easily get wrecked by bears but don't underestimate them because I've seen/know some very good ones for example: utimateimpact and vvolfgang are probably the most skilled 30 foxes i know.
Use: beckon-hell- If you miss crush then you'll most likely lose because foxes rely on damage and nukes and ofc dodge -crush-stomp-super

If you need anymore help pm me on forums! Or add aype (my 27 formerly known as zxczxczker) I tend to rush a lot so just rush me before I rush you lol. Also i love getting rushed because it's more fun than saying go imo so feel free to rush me because I don't mind getting rushed, ffa is more of my "thing".

Debuff build nub ,no stomp

sonoobish
08-25-2014, 10:24 PM
Debuff build nub ,no stomp

Wut lol

Armourslash
08-26-2014, 02:11 AM
Lol.

Impact
08-26-2014, 06:32 AM
Wut lol

Check hour debuff build again, theres no stomp :):):)

sonoobish
08-26-2014, 08:00 AM
Check hour debuff build again, theres no stomp :):):)

Wow thanks didn't see that, fixed.

sonoobish
08-26-2014, 02:14 PM
Lol.

What's so funny? O.o

Aggresion
08-29-2014, 04:05 PM
sweet thanks yall cya in 30 pvp ill be parenting!!!!! thats name btw or Vvestern but thats my str bear