PDA

View Full Version : Elondrian weapon like proc for low lvl "twinks"

zwapper
08-26-2014, 03:39 AM
I hope devs will consider to create a twink weapon that has a proc of new endgame mythic weapon...

SacredKnight
08-26-2014, 04:00 AM
Hahahhaahahaha, No.

Endgame Mythic/Arcane weapons are the best in the game not only for their superior stats but also for their amazing proc ( Bulwark is getting buffed so you can't use that as an excuse! ). If you want to experience the full wonders of AL and have the most awesome gear level up and stop twinking, seriously. Just stop twinking .-.

PS This thread is in the wrong section, it should be in Suggestion and Feedback.

phillyr
08-26-2014, 06:54 AM
Hahahhaahahaha, No.

Endgame Mythic/Arcane weapons are the best in the game not only for their superior stats but also for their amazing proc ( Bulwark is getting buffed so you can't use that as an excuse! ). If you want to experience the full wonders of AL and have the most awesome gear level up and stop twinking, seriously. Just stop twinking .-.

PS This thread is in the wrong section, it should be in Suggestion and Feedback.
You took the words right outta my mouth [emoji55]

SacredKnight
08-27-2014, 01:49 AM
You took the words right outta my mouth [emoji55]

LOL! ^_^

Haligali
08-27-2014, 03:51 AM
You got push back proc with oracle/watch rifle.

Endgame Mythic/Arcane weapons are the best in the game not only for their superior stats but also for their amazing proc

Aha, except the kershal crapster.

SacredKnight
08-27-2014, 03:54 AM
You got push back proc with oracle/watch rifle.

Aha, except the kershal crapster.

You say that but I know a few thousand people whose dream in AL is to have a Ker'shal. I my opinion TBH thinking that an Arcane Weapon isn't as good as it is supposed to be is a AL first world problem.

Kingshriek
08-28-2014, 01:56 PM
Twink weapons would be too powerful with those procs. Right now it takes skill to win vs. If you add some crazy proc then luck wins, not skill.

Kakashis
08-31-2014, 02:55 PM
There already are some weapons with those procs. The gloom hunter with the Arcane patches is so epically awesome with the slowdown as well as the raiding bow which as fire flares when it procs. The one item that has an awesome proc is the goblin ring! But not everyone has it.

Zynzyn
09-01-2014, 10:01 AM
No. I hope STS does not bring in endgame procs to low levels. In twinking levels, the gear is quite accessible for new players also and what is only needed is skill to win a match. Things like endgame arcane and mythic weapon procs should remain in endgame only.

Speedofsound
09-01-2014, 05:25 PM
You say that but I know a few thousand people whose dream in AL is to have a Ker'shal. I my opinion TBH thinking that an Arcane Weapon isn't as good as it is supposed to be is a AL first world problem.
Its an arcane weapon. It should be the BEST for 2 season after the first season. Having an expedition with a better proc and a mythic item that totally stomps it makes me depressed. I feel totally awful for kershal mages to be honest.

zwapper
09-02-2014, 10:26 AM
AT endgame, mages can compete equally or even surpass rouges and warriors in pvp because of this proc in new mythic weapon. But in twink lvl, even if you are skilled and having the best gear in your twinking bracket you cannot compete equally to a skilled rouge or warrior. So, maybe having that proc (mini type proc of that mythic gun) can give mages a little boost in pvp.

Bigboyblue
09-02-2014, 11:49 AM
Mages need a buff in twink brackets for sure. A good proc could help their cause. Warriors and Rogues don't need anything.

Jurmans
09-02-2014, 01:15 PM
Lol if you have enough skill a mage with a staff (not a gun) can take down other classes, it's a challenge but possible:).

zwapper
09-03-2014, 03:19 AM
Yes, for mages it is possible to take down any class. But the ratio is 1:10 or 1:20... other toons can do continuous successive kills while mages need to look for a safe place to wait for shield's cd. I tried every possible build (usual and unusual) but no positive outcome. a stun by a rouge is automatic death for mages, and we are forever be bullied by warriors.

*sigh*

phillyr
09-03-2014, 06:47 PM
Yes, for mages it is possible to take down any class. But the ratio is 1:10 or 1:20... other toons can do continuous successive kills while mages need to look for a safe place to wait for shield's cd. I tried every possible build (usual and unusual) but no positive outcome. a stun by a rouge is automatic death for mages, and we are forever be bullied by warriors.

*sigh*
100% agree with you. I wanna know why the majority of the skills for the weakest class gets nerfed to the point of almost usefulness. Why dont they nerf aimed shot? Thats the only skill runnin around one shotting other players.