PDA

View Full Version : No More Hate!

XxPureBeastxX
08-26-2014, 05:53 AM
Sup people. Its allowance. I thank to all the haters and lovers out there!(lmao jk) Just leaving a short message :p . Warned and I decided that we couldn't keep the hatred going no more. So we're buddies again :) NO MORE HATE!!!!!!!!!!
(I will be posting a new guide soon which is enhanced from my old one in Operative Class Section, be sure to check it out! :eagerness:)

snakelamp
08-26-2014, 06:48 AM
WOOtt

Burninglamp
08-26-2014, 08:44 AM
Hooray..?...

snakelamp
08-26-2014, 10:13 AM
All u need to stop hating on other people acutally for just poking u once or taking kil. Just today i took my kill nicely and then u rushed me and then u said im the biggest jerk in pvp...... D: worse than warned apparently. Ur the hater D::crushed:

XxPureBeastxX
08-26-2014, 01:16 PM
All u need to stop hating on other people acutally for just poking u once or taking kil. Just today i took my kill nicely and then u rushed me and then u said im the biggest jerk in pvp...... D: worse than warned apparently. Ur the hater D::crushed:
wow pretty good lies just for your reputation lmfao after you took your kill you got on ifarmedsl and after u rushed illllli and he left then you kept going for me and said it was cuz u were bored rofl and u still owe me like 5 kills rite now.

Intersection
08-26-2014, 03:32 PM
Sup people. Its allowance. I thank to all the haters and lovers out there!(lmao jk) Just leaving a short message :p . Warned and I decided that we couldn't keep the hatred going no more. So we're buddies again :) NO MORE HATE!!!!!!!!!!
(I will be posting a new guide soon which is enhanced from my old one in Operative Class Section, be sure to check it out! :eagerness:)

Woot woot

CAK Vader
08-26-2014, 03:43 PM
wow pretty good lies just for your reputation lmfao after you took your kill you got on ifarmedsl and after u rushed illllli and he left then you kept going for me and said it was cuz u were bored rofl and u still owe me like 5 kills rite now.

Lel .-.

Burninglamp
08-26-2014, 05:05 PM
Lol

Xxnavysealxx
08-26-2014, 07:41 PM
Don't cry about kills pvp was originally made to attack with out a consent or reason the signal "go" was made by people who couldn't handle keep losing to make it "fair" -.-

Deathplague
08-26-2014, 07:43 PM
Everyone that killed me owes me 5 kills ea.

Intersection
08-26-2014, 08:05 PM
Don't cry about kills pvp was originally made to attack with out a consent or reason the signal "go" was made by people who couldn't handle keep losing to make it "fair" -.-

Ok um yea ok yea shud yo mouth nub

prosecute
08-26-2014, 11:46 PM
1 day later... -warn vs allowance-

Arpluvial
08-26-2014, 11:48 PM
Hey guys, I am going to go ahead and lock this thread to prevent further drama. Let's keep it friendly, okay?