PDA

View Full Version : New fella questions

Cavoc
08-26-2014, 07:55 AM
Hey guys. I'm thinking about getting into AL a bit.
I was wondering what the best low level twink levels are and some builds.
I'm not sure what class I want to be yet, so hopefully you can help me answer that as well.
Also: where I go to get the gear since I don't have any gold.

Thanks!

Bigboyblue
08-26-2014, 11:44 AM
Go Rogue or Warrior. Both are very good for twinking. Pick a level and find a good guild. They will give you build advice if they like you. Although twinks guard their builds a lot of the time.

Jurmans
08-26-2014, 01:43 PM
All twink weapons have to be bought with gold or u will have weak gear.

obee
08-27-2014, 09:09 PM
Hey guys. I'm thinking about getting into AL a bit.
I was wondering what the best low level twink levels are and some builds.
I'm not sure what class I want to be yet, so hopefully you can help me answer that as well.
Also: where I go to get the gear since I don't have any gold.

Thanks!
Yea Mage is weak, and save up, because most twink gear costs 100+. And that sig O.O heheheehe

Digitalclock
08-27-2014, 11:57 PM
Go 15 and join Grins :eagerness:

Kingshriek
08-28-2014, 01:55 PM
Farm lock crates to save for gear. Gear matter a lot in pvp. Druid armour give lots of hp to low lvl, it is a must for good twink.

Rotler
08-30-2014, 09:54 AM
Twinking is a bit expensive to get all the best gear.
Also if u have no gold I would never recommend Twinking no matter what lv u choose least u will require to twink will be 1.2m.
Plus I would say check lv 6 12 16 21 23 gears prices and see which is affordable for you.
Remember the most low lv the more skills u need to have and it does not come easy.
Plus I can play only warrior and I have tried mage and rogues but Warrior my Favourite Style.
Plus Mages and rogues items a bit difficult to sell Many Choose Warrior ro play so if u ever deside to lv up selling will be a bit quicker than Rogues and Mage.

Ciao.

×Will edit if any Corrections are needed×

Kreasadriii
08-30-2014, 10:30 AM
Twinking is a bit expensive to get all the best gear.
Also if u have no gold I would never recommend Twinking no matter what lv u choose least u will require to twink will be 1.2m.
Plus I would say check lv 6 12 16 21 23 gears prices and see which is affordable for you.
Remember the most low lv the more skills u need to have and it does not come easy.
Plus I can play only warrior and I have tried mage and rogues but Warrior my Favourite Style.
Plus Mages and rogues items a bit difficult to sell Many Choose Warrior ro play so if u ever deside to lv up selling will be a bit quicker than Rogues and Mage.

Ciao.

×Will edit if any Corrections are needed×

also prepare the pet, many twinks have beast pet than end lvl >.<