PDA

View Full Version : Guild note system

joydhillon
08-26-2014, 09:21 AM
I do not know if this has been suggested before if it has been i apologise.
So as the name says we need a "leave a note system"
E.g master/officers want to inform guild of an event they can leave a note behind which will pop up in the notification panel of the player, so that when they are unavialable and different time zone players come on they will be informed.
We do find it rather difficult announcing events or movements so this should be helpfull
Areas it can help :
Event announcement
Guild merging or newly appointed officers members
Players who are not allowed to be in guild can be posted by master/officer in the notes so players are warned.
Can also be used to post grievences by a member section.

Placement of a board in guild hall besides achivement board to see a list of previous notes left behind. I guess this should be easy? Please feel free to comment.

P.s : i apologise if this has been suggested before or people do have other ideas regarding this already. I guess we NEED this so it isnt harmfull to bring it up again.

Serancha
08-26-2014, 11:57 AM
There's been about 14 threads on this so far this year.

joydhillon
08-27-2014, 09:36 AM
This means it is an imp. Matter.. i hope just like sts responded to so many threads regarding the lag issue they might as well consider this as even i checked it has been a request since a long time.

obee
08-27-2014, 06:50 PM
Well there's something called a guild thread? Lol

Ebezaanec
08-27-2014, 08:17 PM
Well there's something called a guild thread? Lol

Yes, but it cannot hurt to have an ingame reminder.. Only a small percentage of the AL base use the forum frequently.

obee
08-27-2014, 08:50 PM
Yes, but it cannot hurt to have an ingame reminder.. Only a small percentage of the AL base use the forum frequently.
Yea that's true

Kingshriek
08-28-2014, 02:00 PM
We need this. STS needs to make this happen!!