PDA

View Full Version : Make an option to open lockeds with gold

Ugglytruth
08-26-2014, 01:13 PM
Make an option to open lockeds, like pay 150k or 15 plats. Cuz we're a lot or non-plats user cuz can't buy, we doesn't have credit card. I hope sts make it.

TheMightyFeusalet
08-26-2014, 01:32 PM
The ugglytruth is uhm thanks nooo, even i dont buy plats....

Caabatric
08-26-2014, 06:17 PM
Just no. Good way to ruin the economy though. ( if it's not already ruined)

Ebezaanec
08-26-2014, 06:28 PM
Do you know how rich some people are?

Some have quadruple and quintuple the gold limit.. They will pop locks and if they dont make profit, they don't really care.

That means, STG lost a revenue stream. Not good in the company's interests.

fiftyonecents
08-26-2014, 09:24 PM
good for F2P players , these does not satisfy the need or demand for in game economy needs. this will cripple the already weak in game economy for example: I bought my first mythic blood ring it is perfect and sold for 2.5 mil......this same ring perfect is in auction for 1.8 mil...locks are at an all time low...gems are at an all time high...the auction house is all whacky sales are dropping off, not sure what can get stuff back in order or back to some sort of stable norm. eggs keep being thrown at us and events that cost plats ( real money ) eggs that cost ( real money ) / 250 plat per some buy 100 at a time or 10 to 20 at a minimum....long story short , if all else fails the plat users pop locks and sell off all the pinks now the pinks have flooded the market and no longer hold a value worth selling.

making locked chest openable with means of using gold will corrupt the system...too many if not everyone possible with farm locks and sell sell sell locks prices will drop severly, not even worth opening moving even further no one will buy plat , many of the plat users will quit or refrain from buying plats..most are low on money and the ones that are well off buy up certain items to drive up prices, or wait for the market to crash and buy low then sit on the items ( cause they can afford to ) for months at a time....and wait it out. the only hope we have had in the economy so far was from the ''Ursoth event' some got '' dova '' eggs and some got ''little bear '' eggs and others went for the good stuff'' elondrian locks '' and '' life gems'' now that is the only thing some of the avid players are holding onto for dear life is to conserve all the gold as much as possible and run elites to get more loot , little by little everyones money is dwindling down, if not for the plat users the game might collapse ???

locks to be open with use of gold = failure

myswell have the game out for free and all the items are gold purchases only ..lol watch it all crumble to ruins ..lol