PDA

View Full Version : Connectivity Issues in Dark Legends

Remiem
08-26-2014, 01:24 PM
Our development team has identified and resolved an issue that may have been causing intermittent connectivity issues with Dark Legends. The game is now functioning normally. Thank you for your patience!

Dianian
08-26-2014, 02:05 PM
Thank you Remiem, it would indeed appear that the maintenance splash-screen is now gone, Android and iOS versions tested.

VoodooGirl
08-26-2014, 09:20 PM
i have no access to the game it is telling me that the server is currently down for maintenance/update. trying to access it through google chrome on PC.

Jordon Akins
11-24-2014, 03:24 PM
Our development team has identified and resolved an issue that may have been causing intermittent connectivity issues with Dark Legends. The game is now functioning normally. Thank you for your patience!

Dark legends still wont work on my alienware google chrome app........ keeps giving me a message saying updates and server maintnance for the last 4 days please help me fix this problem

Tinkerbelldoll
11-26-2014, 05:37 PM
I'm still have connectivity issues it says "service is down for maintenance" it been like this for the past hour ? I'm on iOS device

Kornsen
11-27-2014, 02:37 AM
I experience this issue a lot today too.

Fiio
11-27-2014, 05:15 AM
Connectivity issues for me also....sometimes unable to log on - 'server down for maintenance'. When I'm able to log-on, gameplay is basically useless. It constantly freezes up, ping rushes from white/red to nothing at all. I have an iOS device and based in UK.

STS please sort out the issue.

Lenna Drake
11-27-2014, 10:41 AM
I have that problem too all stst games says in maintenance what happen?

Santosh Elangadi
11-27-2014, 11:16 AM
yes. plz fix asap. its not connecting to server quickly. Resolve it plz

Scarletdream
11-27-2014, 11:32 AM
Same problem...

KKryptonites
06-23-2015, 06:14 PM
I'm having the same issues right now. I can play arcane legends perfectly fine. When it comes to dark legends or pocket legends I get nothing. It loads about 3/4 of the way on the first iOS.pak then all of a sudden says " you have been disconnected from the server" been like this since last PL update which was yesterday I do believe, how can I fix this to where I can play them all. I've tried deleting and reinstalling don't work. On iPhone 4s iOS device. Thanks

Arpluvial
06-23-2015, 11:56 PM
Hey there,

I am going to go ahead and lock down this thread. Please remember - if a thread has been inactive for longer than 45 days, it is considered necro posting to revive it. :)