PDA

View Full Version : 50% xp bonus for 30 minutes in Rooks Hideout

Zydrem
08-26-2014, 03:59 PM
Worth it? does it stop at level 18? I'm level 17 and i would get around 225-240 xp from this each run. If xp stops at level 18, not worth it then.

Chaozedong
08-26-2014, 04:41 PM
An exp bonus kit is probably not worth it.

And for your second question: An exp elixer will continue running the full 30 minutes and will not stop when you reach the next level.

Also at level 17 you're better of running Watcher's tomb

Zydrem
08-26-2014, 04:59 PM
*sigh* that's not what i said dude..i said if xp at Rooks Hideout stops at level 18, then it's not worth it.

Btw.. it's spelled Elixir lol, it's right there.

Watcher's Tomb 1 and 2 gives lower xp than Rooks hideout... 3 is already hard enough as is and 4 is even harder.

Hectororius
08-26-2014, 05:16 PM
Its more about the time it takes to complete a run vs xp gained. You are better off running wt4 or krag tombs 4 to gain xp. Kt4 might be easier to run solo.

As for the question regarding xp gain in hideout. It does stop around lvl 18. Look at the mobs HP bar. If there's a grey dot then u don't gain xp. Also the no-xp sign pops up. You can run Grogg beach for xp instead if tombs aren't your thing.

Zydrem
08-26-2014, 05:41 PM
Why do people keep suggesting wt4.. No one does it at my level, and if they do, it's still way too hard. Idk where kraag tomb is and how to get there. If it's kt4 then it's obviously too hard or takes way too long

UndeadJudge
08-26-2014, 06:17 PM
Why do people keep suggesting wt4.. No one does it at my level, and if they do, it's still way too hard. Idk where kraag tomb is and how to get there. If it's kt4 then it's obviously too hard or takes way too long

Lawl...no kt4 is easier since there aren't 6 witches that spawn 83739282829 skeletons every pull..

Kraag tombs are in Kraag btw. Talk to Krobox.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hectororius
08-26-2014, 08:21 PM
WT4 keeps getting suggested because it is the 2nd best map to level in after Kraag Tombs 4 (KT4). As for the difficulty of WT4, you can minimize the size of the pulls by aggroing only 1-2 witches at a time. A mage or Tank should be able to handle WT4, a rogue is a bit tougher but doable. For solo, I still do WT1 since its pretty quick and easy.

Level where you want, just makes sure the maps grant XP :)

Xeusx
08-27-2014, 03:27 AM
KT4 is easier for low level players, WT4 will make you wasting alot potions and it's not worth it because every skeletons necromancer summoned doesn't give XPs.

Instanthumor
08-27-2014, 04:45 AM
Run Dead City over and over until you're Lv 21-23. Run Grog Beach over and over until you don't gain exp anymore.

KT4 is easier for low level players, WT4 will make you wasting alot potions and it's not worth it because every skeletons necromancer summoned doesn't give XPs.

All necromancers (aka witches) will give exp.