PDA

View Full Version : new weapons available for warrior :)

fiftyonecents
08-26-2014, 07:51 PM
I see no ranged weaps for the warrior, why cant the warrior use a bow too? Or daggers , or a sceptor ? Something cool for a warrior to use for ranged attacks.

suggestion: Make a sword that is throwable and will return back after it has made its hit.

suggestion: Make a dagger set thats for warriors and they are throwable.

suggestion: Make some nunchucks ....lmbo( laughing my butt off )

i see daggers for rogue ( close combat attacks )
i see bow's for rogue ( ranged attacks )

i see staffs for the mage ( ranged attacks)

i see swords for warrior ( close combat attacks )
i see glaives for warrior ( close combat attacks )
i see pavis's for warrior ( close combat attacks )

where is the ( ranged attack ) weaps for warrior??

Its kind of hard to compete with the other class when the warrior has a slight handicap the only true atributes to the warrior is its armor and high hit points

the other two class's ( mage / rogue ) all have ranged attacks ,for example when you use a warrior and meet a rogue and mage they can hit you from far away , warriors have to be up close and personal this really limits a warriors capabilities in my honest opinion. Why not balance this class with the other three and have a ranged weap for warriors?

This is just an idea, if you have any input you would like to ad please feel free :)

thanks for checking out my post guys, and have a wonderful day :)

Ebezaanec
08-26-2014, 07:59 PM
I see no ranged weaps for the warrior, why cant the warrior use a bow too? Or daggers , or a sceptor ? Something cool for a warrior to use for ranged attacks.

suggestion: Make a sword that is throwable and will return back after it has made its hit.

Its kind of hard to compete with the other class when the warrior has a slight handicap the only true atributes to the warrior is its armor and high hit points

the other two class's ( mage / rogue ) all have ranged attacks ,for example when you use a warrior and meet a rogue and mage they can hit you from far away , warriors have to be up close and personal this really limits a warriors capabilities in my honest opinion. Why not balance this class with the other three and have a ranged weap for warriors?

This is just an idea, if you have any input you would like to ad please feel free :)

It seems to me that the other classes are lacking in weapon types.

Btw, sword and glaives are categorized as one. Wars have shield, hammer, and swords/glaives/axes

The point of a war is not to really attack far. It's to group and make mobs manageable for the best interests of the party. Centralization is key and wars are fine with close up. The only honest reason I can think of for this to be implementation are for PvP purposes.

fiftyonecents
08-26-2014, 08:42 PM
It seems to me that the other classes are lacking in weapon types.

Btw, sword and glaives are categorized as one. Wars have shield, hammer, and swords/glaives/axes

The point of a war is not to really attack far. It's to group and make mobs manageable for the best interests of the party. Centralization is key and wars are fine with close up. The only honest reason I can think of for this to be implementation are for PvP purposes.

I am not content with the idea that a warrior has only one purpose, while you make some good points, my argument is for the sake of the warrior class having the ability of a ranged attack weapon or weapons...this would have a big impact on the battle grounds in my opinion. you can go pve and it works out ( with a ranged attack weapon ) and then pvp would be balanced a tad bit more meaning all class's can attack from afar and you cant sneak up from a distance and one hit a war anymore like a predator , both the rogue and the mage class hits hard when set up right, this is mainly to weaponize warriors to compete better in the pvp arena , when dealing with elites and alllll other pve maps normal or not, this proves to be a beneficial asset to the warrior class.

let me know what you think.

Xeusx
08-27-2014, 03:13 AM
While warriors has OP weapons, like glaive and arcane maul, why on arlor warriors need one more new weapon? You know, warriors will sweep all players like pulling something dirty .-.

cux
08-27-2014, 03:21 AM
[/QUOTE] i see swords for warrior ( close combat attacks )
i see glaives for warrior ( close warriors have to be up close and personal this really limits a warriors capabilities in my honest opinion. Why not balance this class with the other three and have a ranged weap for warriors [/QUOTE]

Warriors are tank, range is useless

SacredKnight
08-27-2014, 04:01 AM

Already suggested this :/

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?168270-Warriors-why-can-t-we-throw

Wutzgood
08-27-2014, 01:46 PM
A ranged weapon for a warrior would be great as long as it had a -50% health and armor stat for them. Then they will know why mages and rogues need ranged weapons.

fiftyonecents
08-27-2014, 03:16 PM
Already suggested this :/

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?168270-Warriors-why-can-t-we-throw

didn't know that :/

thx for the link

Zynzyn
08-28-2014, 10:23 AM
Warrior is a melee class, as they are tanky. Rogues and Mages are ranged class as they lack the hp and armor for a warrior. Giving ranged weapons to tanks would toss balance out of the window.