PDA

View Full Version : PvP Wager System Suggestion

Punktate
01-20-2011, 12:47 PM
Any chance of implimenting a wager system in arena?

Player 1 bets 400g
Player 2 bets 400g
Player 1 kills Player 2
Player 1 leaves with 800g
Player 2 cries in corner

Punktate
01-20-2011, 01:04 PM
Just make random purple/pink drops in PvP (and CTF).
That'll make it more popular
:)
Then people would create matches and lock them so theyre only in it, and theyd get pinks to sell lol.

Bigsleazy
01-20-2011, 01:21 PM
It's not like people don't play pvp...

Royce
01-20-2011, 01:26 PM
Ok first of all, please give your threads meaninful titles (related to their content). If you have a personal message for a dev, PM him. Second, suggestions go in the suggestions section of the forum. Finally, I'm pretty sure PvP staking has been suggested before, though given the devs anti-gambling stance I'm not sure how likely it may be.

KingFu
01-20-2011, 01:30 PM
Ok first of all, please give your threads meaninful titles (related to their content). If you have a personal message for a dev, PM him. Second, suggestions go in the suggestions section of the forum. Finally, I'm pretty sure PvP staking has been suggested before, though given the devs anti-gambling stance I'm not sure how likely it may be.

You removed my quote from your sig;(

Royce
01-20-2011, 01:36 PM
You removed my quote from your sig;(

I replaced it with another one, but the person edited their post so I removed it. I want your post back but can't find it now lol.

krazii
01-20-2011, 01:38 PM

If you don't like the post, don't read it and move on. Lay off the guy.

Royce
01-20-2011, 01:51 PM
If you don't like the post, don't read it and move on. Lay off the guy.

Sorry but it's a public forum, and suggestions have a specific place to go, and threads should have meaningful titles (Edit: lol which it now does thanks to moderation), so no I will not ;)

nazgulking
01-20-2011, 02:19 PM
suggestions have a specific place to go, and threads should have meaningful titles

Agreed!

/10chars

Zerious
01-20-2011, 06:10 PM
Sorry but it's a public forum, and suggestions have a specific place to go, and threads should have meaningful titles (Edit: lol which it now does thanks to moderation), so no I will not ;)

the topic is pvp related, but the title should always be relevant to its contents, yes