PDA

View Full Version : Allowance's Pvp Guide

XxPureBeastxX
08-27-2014, 07:24 AM
Allowance's Pvp Guide
Introduction

Hey people! :D Its allowance. As you can see I am going to make a level 20/21 twink pvp guide! Which is bigger better and stronger than my last one!
My last one is located in Operative Class Discussion, the thread name is Luked's Pvp Guide. Feel free to check it out :)
Anyways, this guide will contain the following:
-Something about operatives xD
-Attributes :D
-Sets that will suit you best :)
-Skills x)
-Fighting tactics >:)
-Builds :P
-Great opponents you should practice with xP
Lets get this thing started!

Operatives

Why operative? I personally think operative is a very fun and interesting class. They deal great damage and they have much more control of the opponent than commandos and engineer. By that I mean Pyschic Lash and Lurch :P But remember, that there is a difference between endgame and twink. In endgame, operatives have to kite commandos and chase engineers. And there are not much difference in builds so its pretty much about kiting skills, walling skills, range, etc. In twink, commandos and engineers are relatively weaker than operatives. So most people enter twink pvp with an operative. There is also a lot of aspects to win in twink. This includes builds, sets, fighting tactics, etc. After all the reasons listed above, I choose operative :)

Attributes

First, go to your avatar page.
After you have done that. You should see a button that says "Update Stats". Click it and it will bring you to this small little page.
I know that some people mix their attributes in endgame, but I would recommend to add all the points in Dexterity :)

Sets

In this section, I will be giving you tips on sets against different people and sets that suit your fighting tactic best.
Sets against...
-Hybrid Kiters
Remember, kiters also differ :3 Hybrid kiters are kiters that don't do that much damage but instead focus on their heal and blur. Usually they have 7 skills. If you're facing these people, you should wear full plat set with a veteran rifle or shredtech rifle. If you feel like they dodge too much or you miss too much. Use shredtech rifle. If you feel that you're doing fine, then use veteran rifle. This really is a personal preference. Try to waste their blur and don't let them run away too much because they have high heal. So if you let them run, they heal pretty fast and you'll lose. So remember, fight them like chasing engineers. But don't get in their traps.
-Damage Kiters
This is a more common type of kiter. They usually have high heal and low blur. They deal a lot of damage. A LOT. Don't bull rush them either because they might kite you and defeat you easily. They might also use range to win you. It might be an essential to use shredtech rifle against these people. Because if you don't hit with lashes and lurches, they can defeat you easily. It is hard to explain. You will need to experience it yourself. I would prefer a full plat set except for arms, have goo soaked arms, they are easy to loot in delta. And have shredtech rifle. Good luck :)
-Bullchargers
These guys rely on their builds. I used to be one but I am practicing my kite :) Most of them have high blur and insane damage. But their weaknesses are that they have low heal and they mostly don't know how to counter kite. So I leave two options to you-One, is you make a build that DODGES MORE than them and does MORE DAMAGE than them and take your victory. The other one is kiting them patiently and carefully. Winning the fight like The Rabbit and The Turtle. I think the second option is better :P Kiting isn't as easy as you think though, it needs practice. But no worries! Practice makes perfect :) I would suggest you to use full plat set with goo soaked arms and shredtech gun.
-Wallers
These are those guys that get on your nerves :P I have nothing much to say in here. But I can give you a tip. When you start the fight, they will be behind the pillar waiting for you to walk into their trap. So what you're going to want to do is, stay away from a pillar as much as possible. And no matter how long, wait for them to engage you. If you get caught by them, time your lashes and lurches carefully. Those two skills are the only way that you can get rid of them. So you have two chances each time you get caught. Practice your timing, eventually you'll get better :) Hit% is also very important to counter wall. So I would suggest using full plat set and shredtech rifle.

Sets for...-Hybrid Kiters
I will only say the sets that I recommend since I already described the tactics above with details :P Sorry for being lazy. I will recommend using full plat set with veteran rifle.
-Damage Kiter
I recommend using full plat set with shredtech rifle :P
-Bullchargers
I recommend using full plat set with shredtech pistol and level 20 brisk/glacial shield :)
-Wallers
I recommend using full plat set with shred tech rifle as well :D

Remember! I only listed the standard sets that most people use above! You can customize your own unique set by mixing with Gallowtech, Electrowave, etc. Whatever you like! Good luck in making the best set ever!

Skills

In this section, I will be listing all the details of the skills that level 20/21s are able to use! (There are 9 skills)
Mind Wrack
This skill does a decent amount of damage. I would prefer keeping this as 1 since it won't do much more damage by adding more points unless it becomes a critical hit. It is also useful when you are close to your opponent and you have already spammed all your skills. This skill does INSTANT damage. And might kill your opponent.
Flames Of Insanity
This is a DoT skill. Which means it keeps the opponent losing hp for a few seconds. It is not instant damage. It has a chance to stun your opponent. The higher points you have on flames, the higher chance you stun your opponent. You may add points to this skill as it may increase the damage. It may also have a chance of killing your opponent when you are already dead. But this skill does epic damage when it is critical hit. So I would prefer using iLied rifle/pistol if you're going to have high flames.
Lurch
This skill is very useful for kiting. Usually combined with lash. I would keep it at 1. This skill does decent damage when it is critical hit. I also found out that, lurch does extra damage if you combine it with your build. (Not because I have other skills, but lurch itself does more damage) If you do lurch only, it does less damage.
101877Inner Focus
This skill is pretty much an essential to me.(It can be excluded for rushers or bullchargers) But try not to use it during combat. Because it will reduce your damage. I usually heal immediately after I have finished my combo just in case if I die. Oh and, in twink, 5-6 heal is like respawning without dying :)
Amplifying Pain
This skill is also knowned as amp. This is a MUST have skill. It boosts your damage and crit and reduces your opponents armor. To be honest I would prefer it at 6. You can have low amp if you want. Like 3 or 4. I used those builds before but I just prefer 6 because it deals more damage for me :)
Pyschic Lash
This skill is like Flames Of Insanity. It is also a DoT. But it is 100% stunning your opponent.(Unless it misses or get dodges of course) This skill is combined with Lurch when kiting. I would prefer 2 for lash. Because it does decent damage. Higher lash does higher damage as well. I have something to clarify though. If you rely more on critical hits, get higher flames; if you rely on damage(no critical hits), then get higher lash. There is also a secret about lash, its that it reduces your opponents dodge by 10.
Blur
Some people may think this is an essential, some people may not. But the majority uses blur. Some have high blur and just bullcharge and dodge everything and win. Some have low blur but high damage and kite their way to victory. But for the blurless people, they have CRAZY damage. They have high heal as well. One example of a blurless guy is Ethic. He quit atm though. People like him must have extreme kite skills otherwise they will fail and die easily. If you are new to twink, I recommend you getting blur at 4 :)
Neural Shock
This skill is a useful debuff that lowers your opponent's hit%. The higher your shock is, the more you lower your opponent's hit%. I used to use high shock. But I don't like it that much now because it is slightly slower than other skills. But there are some skill orders that can make neural shock go fast. I'm not going to share this. I'm sorry but I want you guys to explore it yourself :)
Anguish
This skill is slow like neural shock. It doesn't have a debuff though. All I know is it does good damage when it is a critical hit. That's all I can say. Use it if you want, and correct me if I'm wrong. I don't use it anyways :P

This pretty much sums up the 9 skills that twinks can use. Now we can move on, yay!

Fighting Tactics

On this section, I will be listing the different tactics of twink pvp and I will give you guys some tips. So find your own style and read it :D

-Kiters
Hello my fellow kitemates! Kiting is a challenging and fun way to win! I will give you some basic tips on how to kite. To kite, I would recommend having Pyschic Lash and Lurch on the same page so you can do it rapidly. So basically, when you start the fight, you stay away as far as possible from your opponent. Wait for them to engage you, and read your range and lash and lurch!(Knowing your range takes time, you'll learn it soon) If they miss, well you have to immediately use blur and fight against them. IMO, use amp before engaging. So you can save more time for combat. Most kiters don't finish their combos. They just do few skills like lash amp flames lurch and walk away. Just keep doing that, and once you are sure that they are low on health. Its time for you to bullcharge. And the victory is yours! I know I didn't explain kite very well and I might have said some things wrong. But it is hard to explain. If you want me to show you how to kite, just add my IGN Allowance. I'm not really a master at kite lol but if you want a professional. Then find Ultimatshadex :) He's by far the best kiter I've ever seen.
-Bullchargers
Get the red flag! Hahahah jk(I know its not funny ._.) Yeah anyways all you guys have to do is have a build with great damage and decent blur. Try to have at least 2 heal. And learn a bit of kite just in case your bullcharge fails and you're low on health. But at start, just #yoloswag at them and most likely you'll win :) Except if they wall or lurch you xD Yeah so watch out for the wallers and kiters.
-WallersHello people that get on my nerves! You are very annoying but I will still help you with walling! >.> So basically you have to know the correct position to lash from the pillar. And you have to do it fast and walk back behind the pillar. People may think walling is easy and it is for noobs. But I've found out that it really takes training to wall perfectly. Good luck with walling and I hope to see you getting me mad (jk I don't want that happening to me xP)

Welp. Those are the most common fighting tactics. Lets move on!

Builds

I will be giving out some builds that I don't mind sharing :P I will give one for each fighting tactic
-Kiters
0 wrack, 2 flames, 1 lurch, 4 heal, 6 amp, 2 lash, 3 blur, 2 shock
-Bullchargers
1 wrack, 3 flames, 1 lurch, 1 heal, 6 amp, 3 lash, 4 blur, 1 shock
-Wallers
1 wrack, 1 flames, 1 lurch, 3 heal, 6 amp, 2 lash, 4 blur, 2 shock
Don't thank me! :) I just want more challenges in twink! And these are just builds that I seldom use :P

Great opponents you should practice with

And finally I will be listing some people that are good opponents to practice with. I will distinguish them in what style they have:
Kiters:
Ultimatshadex- He's a pretty good kiter and we had lots of fun fights together
Itwink(Trickkk)- He's a good kiter but sometimes he overuses wall and range lol

Bullchargers:
Occurring- He kites sometimes, but mostly bullcharging with that insane damage build >.> and always rushes meh ;-;
Monstapvp- He might have constantly asking everyone for builds for the past few years but now he has a decent damage build lol so fight him if you want to
Koolops- Kitish-bullcharger. A challenging opponent. Fight him :P
Xwarork- Kitish-Wallish-Bullcharger. He changes his fight tactic at times, so its hard to predict his moves. Great dodge and great damage. Fight him.

Wallers:
Hydb(Surplusiscool)- Great waller, gets me almost every time, must practice on him
Lewismc- He's like the master of wall, but I still counter him :P
Vanhellsings- Decent waller with a great damage build, even though he leveled to 33, I hope he makes a new level 21, by then, I will edit this thread and change this
And so many more great wallers out there >.>

I thank you all so much for reading my guide. I really spent a lot of effort on this guide. If you liked it, remember to give the thumbs up. I would really really appreciate it. and if you want to ask me questions, feel free to ask on the comment sections below. And if you want me to train you, just add my IGN Allowance and pm me if I'm online and lets get the show on B) Thank you all again for reading my guide.
Peace :D

snakelamp
08-27-2014, 07:28 AM
pretty good guide all

XxPureBeastxX
08-27-2014, 07:43 AM
pretty good guide all
thanks

snakelamp
08-27-2014, 08:35 AM
I like how much time and effort you put into this........ AND FINALLY SOMEONE RECOGNIZES TEH WALLERS:banana:

Intersection
08-27-2014, 08:37 AM
thanks

Um another great opponent is warned like hello!!!! Duh I'm here!

Burninglamp
08-27-2014, 08:38 AM

DUH duh

XxPureBeastxX
08-27-2014, 08:44 AM

yea

snakelamp
08-27-2014, 08:45 AM
dont start this duh crap again:grumpy:

Burninglamp
08-27-2014, 08:46 AM
dont start this duh crap again:grumpy:

Uh DUH DUH DUH DUH ftw

Burninglamp
08-27-2014, 08:47 AM
Nice guide

XxPureBeastxX
08-27-2014, 08:48 AM
Nice guide

thanks pls leave a like

prosecute
08-27-2014, 09:37 AM
>:( i don't overuse wall and rage you monkey

Intersection
08-27-2014, 09:39 AM
Uh DUH DUH DUH DUH ftw

Duh duh duh duh duh duh uh duh duh uh duh duh duh duh FRUITLOOP

prosecute
-.- quit doing that

Burninglamp
Duh duh duh duh duh duh uh duh duh uh duh duh duh duh FRUITLOOP

Duh DUH DUH DUH DUH DUH DUH DUH

prosecute
08-27-2014, 09:44 AM
-.- anyways..

Nice guide man.[emoji108]

XxPureBeastxX
08-27-2014, 09:59 AM
-.- anyways..

Nice guide man.[emoji108]
lol thx btw I meant use range

CAK Vader
08-27-2014, 12:11 PM
Now this is awesome and all, but you forgot one of the major sections, the Opvader noob section, this is the section where I attempt to kite you, but because I can't I end up bull charging you and forgetting to equip a shield with my pistol, gf y'all I win everytime with my negative kd

prosecute
08-27-2014, 01:49 PM
woo[emoji106] lol

Xxnavysealxx
08-27-2014, 03:08 PM
I'm a great bull charger :D

Dragonsalt
08-27-2014, 05:13 PM
Nice guide allow! I see you put alot of time and effort into this. And so far this is one of the best ones! Thanks for sharing this info with everyone and keep twinking! Akward scilence....

Dragonsalt
08-27-2014, 05:14 PM
Oh and maybe sometime we can pvp :p

XxPureBeastxX
08-27-2014, 05:51 PM
Nice guide allow! I see you put alot of time and effort into this. And so far this is one of the best ones! Thanks for sharing this info with everyone and keep twinking! Akward scilence....

thx bruh :)

Carcinogen
08-28-2014, 07:40 PM
Allowance's Pvp Guide
Introduction

Hey people! :D Its allowance. As you can see I am going to make a level 20/21 twink pvp guide! Which is bigger better and stronger than my last one!
My last one is located in Operative Class Discussion, the thread name is Luked's Pvp Guide. Feel free to check it out :)
Anyways, this guide will contain the following:
-Something about operatives xD
-Attributes :D
-Sets that will suit you best :)
-Skills x)
-Fighting tactics >:)
-Builds :P
-Great opponents you should practice with xP
Lets get this thing started!

Operatives

Why operative? I personally think operative is a very fun and interesting class. They deal great damage and they have much more control of the opponent than commandos and engineer. By that I mean Pyschic Lash and Lurch :P But remember, that there is a difference between endgame and twink. In endgame, operatives have to kite commandos and chase engineers. And there are not much difference in builds so its pretty much about kiting skills, walling skills, range, etc. In twink, commandos and engineers are relatively weaker than operatives. So most people enter twink pvp with an operative. There is also a lot of aspects to win in twink. This includes builds, sets, fighting tactics, etc. After all the reasons listed above, I choose operative :)

Attributes

First, go to your avatar page.
After you have done that. You should see a button that says "Update Stats". Click it and it will bring you to this small little page.
I know that some people mix their attributes in endgame, but I would recommend to add all the points in Dexterity :)

Sets

In this section, I will be giving you tips on sets against different people and sets that suit your fighting tactic best.
Sets against...
-Hybrid Kiters
Remember, kiters also differ :3 Hybrid kiters are kiters that don't do that much damage but instead focus on their heal and blur. Usually they have 7 skills. If you're facing these people, you should wear full plat set with a veteran rifle or shredtech rifle. If you feel like they dodge too much or you miss too much. Use shredtech rifle. If you feel that you're doing fine, then use veteran rifle. This really is a personal preference. Try to waste their blur and don't let them run away too much because they have high heal. So if you let them run, they heal pretty fast and you'll lose. So remember, fight them like chasing engineers. But don't get in their traps.
-Damage Kiters
This is a more common type of kiter. They usually have high heal and low blur. They deal a lot of damage. A LOT. Don't bull rush them either because they might kite you and defeat you easily. They might also use range to win you. It might be an essential to use shredtech rifle against these people. Because if you don't hit with lashes and lurches, they can defeat you easily. It is hard to explain. You will need to experience it yourself. I would prefer a full plat set except for arms, have goo soaked arms, they are easy to loot in delta. And have shredtech rifle. Good luck :)
-Bullchargers
These guys rely on their builds. I used to be one but I am practicing my kite :) Most of them have high blur and insane damage. But their weaknesses are that they have low heal and they mostly don't know how to counter kite. So I leave two options to you-One, is you make a build that DODGES MORE than them and does MORE DAMAGE than them and take your victory. The other one is kiting them patiently and carefully. Winning the fight like The Rabbit and The Turtle. I think the second option is better :P Kiting isn't as easy as you think though, it needs practice. But no worries! Practice makes perfect :) I would suggest you to use full plat set with goo soaked arms and shredtech gun.
-Wallers
These are those guys that get on your nerves :P I have nothing much to say in here. But I can give you a tip. When you start the fight, they will be behind the pillar waiting for you to walk into their trap. So what you're going to want to do is, stay away from a pillar as much as possible. And no matter how long, wait for them to engage you. If you get caught by them, time your lashes and lurches carefully. Those two skills are the only way that you can get rid of them. So you have two chances each time you get caught. Practice your timing, eventually you'll get better :) Hit% is also very important to counter wall. So I would suggest using full plat set and shredtech rifle.

Sets for...-Hybrid Kiters
I will only say the sets that I recommend since I already described the tactics above with details :P Sorry for being lazy. I will recommend using full plat set with veteran rifle.
-Damage Kiter
I recommend using full plat set with shredtech rifle :P
-Bullchargers
I recommend using full plat set with shredtech pistol and level 20 brisk/glacial shield :)
-Wallers
I recommend using full plat set with shred tech rifle as well :D

Remember! I only listed the standard sets that most people use above! You can customize your own unique set by mixing with Gallowtech, Electrowave, etc. Whatever you like! Good luck in making the best set ever!

Skills

In this section, I will be listing all the details of the skills that level 20/21s are able to use! (There are 9 skills)
Mind Wrack
This skill does a decent amount of damage. I would prefer keeping this as 1 since it won't do much more damage by adding more points unless it becomes a critical hit. It is also useful when you are close to your opponent and you have already spammed all your skills. This skill does INSTANT damage. And might kill your opponent.
Flames Of Insanity
This is a DoT skill. Which means it keeps the opponent losing hp for a few seconds. It is not instant damage. It has a chance to stun your opponent. The higher points you have on flames, the higher chance you stun your opponent. You may add points to this skill as it may increase the damage. It may also have a chance of killing your opponent when you are already dead. But this skill does epic damage when it is critical hit. So I would prefer using iLied rifle/pistol if you're going to have high flames.
Lurch
This skill is very useful for kiting. Usually combined with lash. I would keep it at 1. This skill does decent damage when it is critical hit. I also found out that, lurch does extra damage if you combine it with your build. (Not because I have other skills, but lurch itself does more damage) If you do lurch only, it does less damage.
101877Inner Focus
This skill is pretty much an essential to me.(It can be excluded for rushers or bullchargers) But try not to use it during combat. Because it will reduce your damage. I usually heal immediately after I have finished my combo just in case if I die. Oh and, in twink, 5-6 heal is like respawning without dying :)
Amplifying Pain
This skill is also knowned as amp. This is a MUST have skill. It boosts your damage and crit and reduces your opponents armor. To be honest I would prefer it at 6. You can have low amp if you want. Like 3 or 4. I used those builds before but I just prefer 6 because it deals more damage for me :)
Pyschic Lash
This skill is like Flames Of Insanity. It is also a DoT. But it is 100% stunning your opponent.(Unless it misses or get dodges of course) This skill is combined with Lurch when kiting. I would prefer 2 for lash. Because it does decent damage. Higher lash does higher damage as well. I have something to clarify though. If you rely more on critical hits, get higher flames; if you rely on damage(no critical hits), then get higher lash. There is also a secret about lash, its that it reduces your opponents dodge by 10.
Blur
Some people may think this is an essential, some people may not. But the majority uses blur. Some have high blur and just bullcharge and dodge everything and win. Some have low blur but high damage and kite their way to victory. But for the blurless people, they have CRAZY damage. They have high heal as well. One example of a blurless guy is Ethic. He quit atm though. People like him must have extreme kite skills otherwise they will fail and die easily. If you are new to twink, I recommend you getting blur at 4 :)
Neural Shock
This skill is a useful debuff that lowers your opponent's hit%. The higher your shock is, the more you lower your opponent's hit%. I used to use high shock. But I don't like it that much now because it is slightly slower than other skills. But there are some skill orders that can make neural shock go fast. I'm not going to share this. I'm sorry but I want you guys to explore it yourself :)
Anguish
This skill is slow like neural shock. It doesn't have a debuff though. All I know is it does good damage when it is a critical hit. That's all I can say. Use it if you want, and correct me if I'm wrong. I don't use it anyways :P

This pretty much sums up the 9 skills that twinks can use. Now we can move on, yay!

Fighting Tactics

On this section, I will be listing the different tactics of twink pvp and I will give you guys some tips. So find your own style and read it :D

-Kiters
Hello my fellow kitemates! Kiting is a challenging and fun way to win! I will give you some basic tips on how to kite. To kite, I would recommend having Pyschic Lash and Lurch on the same page so you can do it rapidly. So basically, when you start the fight, you stay away as far as possible from your opponent. Wait for them to engage you, and read your range and lash and lurch!(Knowing your range takes time, you'll learn it soon) If they miss, well you have to immediately use blur and fight against them. IMO, use amp before engaging. So you can save more time for combat. Most kiters don't finish their combos. They just do few skills like lash amp flames lurch and walk away. Just keep doing that, and once you are sure that they are low on health. Its time for you to bullcharge. And the victory is yours! I know I didn't explain kite very well and I might have said some things wrong. But it is hard to explain. If you want me to show you how to kite, just add my IGN Allowance. I'm not really a master at kite lol but if you want a professional. Then find Ultimatshadex :) He's by far the best kiter I've ever seen.
-Bullchargers
Get the red flag! Hahahah jk(I know its not funny ._.) Yeah anyways all you guys have to do is have a build with great damage and decent blur. Try to have at least 2 heal. And learn a bit of kite just in case your bullcharge fails and you're low on health. But at start, just #yoloswag at them and most likely you'll win :) Except if they wall or lurch you xD Yeah so watch out for the wallers and kiters.
-WallersHello people that get on my nerves! You are very annoying but I will still help you with walling! >.> So basically you have to know the correct position to lash from the pillar. And you have to do it fast and walk back behind the pillar. People may think walling is easy and it is for noobs. But I've found out that it really takes training to wall perfectly. Good luck with walling and I hope to see you getting me mad (jk I don't want that happening to me xP)

Welp. Those are the most common fighting tactics. Lets move on!

Builds

I will be giving out some builds that I don't mind sharing :P I will give one for each fighting tactic
-Kiters
0 wrack, 2 flames, 1 lurch, 4 heal, 6 amp, 2 lash, 3 blur, 2 shock
-Bullchargers
1 wrack, 3 flames, 1 lurch, 1 heal, 6 amp, 3 lash, 4 blur, 1 shock
-Wallers
1 wrack, 1 flames, 1 lurch, 3 heal, 6 amp, 2 lash, 4 blur, 2 shock
Don't thank me! :) I just want more challenges in twink! And these are just builds that I seldom use :P

Great opponents you should practice with

And finally I will be listing some people that are good opponents to practice with. I will distinguish them in what style they have:
Kiters:
Ultimatshadex- He's a pretty good kiter and we had lots of fun fights together
Peanutchu- He's mean to me but I gotta admit his kite skills are kindaa decent
Itwink(Trickkk)- He's a good kiter but sometimes he overuses wall and range lol

Bullchargers:
Occurring- He kites sometimes, but mostly bullcharging with that insane damage build >.> and always rushes meh ;-;
Monstapvp- He might have constantly asking everyone for builds for the past few years but now he has a decent damage build lol so fight him if you want to
Koolops- Kitish-bullcharger. A challenging opponent. Fight him :P

Wallers:
Hydb(Surplusiscool)- Great waller, gets me almost every time, must practice on him
Lewismc- He's like the master of wall, but I still counter him :P
Vanhellsings- Decent waller with a great damage build, even though he leveled to 33, I hope he makes a new level 21, by then, I will edit this thread and change this
And so many more great wallers out there >.>

I thank you all so much for reading my guide. I really spent a lot of effort on this guide. If you liked it, remember to give the thumbs up. I would really really appreciate it. and if you want to ask me questions, feel free to ask on the comment sections below. And if you want me to train you, just add my IGN Allowance and pm me if I'm online and lets get the show on B) Thank you all again for reading my guide.
Peace :D

Allowance, swag as always. Thank you!

XxPureBeastxX
08-28-2014, 08:10 PM
Allowance, swag as always. Thank you!

np :)

Trenton
08-28-2014, 08:18 PM
Lol

Covert
08-28-2014, 08:33 PM
Lol

Carcinogen
08-28-2014, 08:44 PM
May i ask what the "lol" was about? ;)

snapchat
08-28-2014, 09:00 PM
I feel like i should tell everyone my twink build. Btw im odor aka thenewpvper/ ipvpnaked

Carcinogen
08-28-2014, 11:46 PM
I feel like i should tell everyone my twink build. Btw im odor aka thenewpvper/ ipvpnaked
na probably u should keep it to urself so u can stay pro (or nah!)

CAK Vader
08-29-2014, 10:09 AM
na probably u should keep it to urself so u can stay pro (or nah!)

(If they pvp naked, it's an (or nah!) xD

XxPureBeastxX
08-29-2014, 08:54 PM
ramiro >.>

Burninglamp
08-29-2014, 09:39 PM
Mmmmmm

XxPureBeastxX
08-29-2014, 10:33 PM
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

CAK Vader
08-29-2014, 11:20 PM
Mmmmmmmmmmm...chocolaaaaaaateeeeeee

Burninglamp
08-30-2014, 08:45 AM
hmmmmmm mhmm,mmmmmmmm hmmmmm

Intersection
08-30-2014, 09:35 AM

Tell us

Burninglamp
08-30-2014, 09:37 AM
Mhmmmmmmmmmm

Carcinogen
08-30-2014, 12:48 PM
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Burninglamp
08-30-2014, 02:33 PM
Mmmmmmmm... I taste BLOOOD.

CAK Vader
08-30-2014, 02:43 PM
Wow allowance, best guide ever! I should make this a sticky thread.

You better do what you said Samhayne >:O!

XxPureBeastxX
08-31-2014, 12:15 AM
You better do what you said Samhayne >:O!

-.-

CAK Vader
08-31-2014, 12:52 PM
-.-

Wut? Wouldn't it be great if this thread became sticky ._.

prosecute
08-31-2014, 05:46 PM
nope

PodercriticaL
08-31-2014, 06:19 PM
I don't like you as a player & you're not a very good player but this is a well written guide, and should help every new player

XxPureBeastxX
09-01-2014, 09:07 AM
I don't like you as a player & you're not a very good player but this is a well written guide, and should help every new player
oops. idc about what immature kids say. im sorry.

XxPureBeastxX
09-01-2014, 09:08 AM
Wut? Wouldn't it be great if this thread became sticky ._.

no its just that.. that edit

CAK Vader
09-01-2014, 09:17 AM
no its just that.. that edit

He really loves it he's just containing his excitement

PodercriticaL
09-01-2014, 10:38 AM
oops. idc about what immature kids say. im sorry.
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/09/01/8fb1fb6ea32db68a69dec987c7072f99.jpghttp://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/09/01/a0e3ea7370fa707fac7e2cba8bc291da.jpg "immature" ...

XxPureBeastxX
09-01-2014, 06:30 PM
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/09/01/8fb1fb6ea32db68a69dec987c7072f99.jpghttp://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/09/01/a0e3ea7370fa707fac7e2cba8bc291da.jpg "immature" ...
Guess who kept the rushing and "hatred" going on for a year and more? it was u so shhhhhh. And what the sad thing was you had to team me. And you cry like a baby when I team you back.

PodercriticaL
09-01-2014, 06:31 PM
Guess who kept the rushing and "hatred" going on for a year and more? it was u so shhhhhh.
Lol bro u the one teaming I'm just getting my kills back when ur alone I have no hate you say all that stuff not me.

Burninglamp
09-01-2014, 06:32 PM
Lol bro u the one teaming I'm just getting my kills back when ur alone I have no hate you say all that stuff not me.

I'm pretty sure ur the guy always teaming , js

PodercriticaL
09-01-2014, 06:33 PM
Please don't lie. Much appreciated.

Burninglamp
09-01-2014, 06:34 PM
Please don't lie. Much appreciated.

Not lies, just truth. You've always been teaming ! especially with the rangers and ur failed guild, "sacred twinks" or "bad twinks" I forgot

PodercriticaL
09-01-2014, 06:34 PM
Liked by accident I'm done commenting to you guys just saying you're getting all this recognition when you team, bad mouth & do all other sorts of things this is my last comment cya in the game

PodercriticaL
09-01-2014, 06:35 PM
Not lies, just truth. You've always been teaming ! especially with the rangers and ur failed guild, "sacred twinks" or "bad twinks" I forgot
Deadly Twinks the one who farmed AT yes I remember

Burninglamp
09-01-2014, 06:35 PM
Liked by accident I'm done commenting to you guys just saying you're getting all this recognition when you team, bad mouth & do all other sorts of things this is my last comment cya in the game

PRETTY sure u do all dat , or else why does everyone hate u ? :p

PodercriticaL
09-01-2014, 06:36 PM
PRETTY sure u do all dat , or else why does everyone hate u ? :p
Because I rush them duh ;) and I farm I never stop unless you ask me

Deathplague
09-01-2014, 06:36 PM
you team whiff ur bf boundieplague then call ppl garebbegegee but tbh you only team people who are better than you. Like lamp ;0

PodercriticaL
09-01-2014, 06:37 PM
you team whiff ur bf boundieplague then call ppl garebbegegee but tbh you only team people who are better than you. Like lamp ;0
Deathplague I hunt him same for Rocky's friends which u just listed idk what you're talking about lmfao I wish I kept my screenshots to show u how scared lamp is of me :)

Burninglamp
09-01-2014, 06:38 PM
Deathplague I hunt him same for Rocky's friends which u just listed idk what you're talking about lmfao I wish I kept my screenshots to show u how scared lamp is of me :)

Keep bluffing:)

Burninglamp
09-01-2014, 06:38 PM
Deadly Twinks the one who farmed AT yes I remember

Nah, then why is deadly twinks disbanded:) and aurora twink still survived.

PodercriticaL
09-01-2014, 06:39 PM
Keep bluffing:)
OK cya I'm done seeing all your little fans defend you, they don't know how u are in games when you're being farmed bye

Burninglamp
09-01-2014, 06:40 PM
OK cya I'm done seeing all your little fans defend you, they don't know how u are in games when you're being farmed bye

and I'm done seeing u being lonely! Bai!

Deathplague
09-01-2014, 06:40 PM

weren't you rockys friend till you rushed him and he farmed you? or sumn

PodercriticaL
09-01-2014, 06:41 PM
weren't you rockys friend till you rushed him and he farmed you? or sumn
You guys just saying all this stuff to make me reply lol, I farmed rocky 7-2 until he called deathplague and bonnerguy.

Burninglamp
09-01-2014, 06:42 PM
You guys just saying all this stuff to make me reply lol, I farmed rocky 7-2 until he called deathplague and bonnerguy.

And of course with the big fat "0" proof!

Deathplague
lul

PodercriticaL
And of course with the big fat "0" proof!
OK lamp :)

Burninglamp
09-01-2014, 06:43 PM
OK lamp :)

I c u can't staph reply

PodercriticaL
09-01-2014, 06:48 PM
I c u can't staph reply
Ofc not because you guys say stuff that aren't true so I just say what actually happens your attitudes are so different and you're all happy until someone comes and embarrasses you, like I just did so u do and say stuff like this to make it look like I lie and stuff u may fool your fans but not me ;) I'm actually done replying now also last comment I'm not "lonely" because after all this is a game my life is pretty decent, I got enough friends I don't need my ego boosted over having friends in a game, so lamp you can keep lying and defending yourself with bogus attempts to make me look bad. So officially I'm done say whatever u want I'll let the way I play show u. Be careful because I'm going to take screenshots now.

Burninglamp
09-01-2014, 06:50 PM
Ofc not because you guys say stuff that aren't true so I just say what actually happens your attitudes are so different and you're all happy until someone comes and embarrasses you, like I just did so u do and say stuff like this to make it look like I lie and stuff u may fool your fans but not me ;) I'm actually done replying now also last comment I'm not "lonely" because after all this is a game my life is pretty decent, I got enough friends I don't need my ego boosted over having friends in a game, so lamp you can keep lying and defending yourself with bogus attempts to make me look bad. So officially I'm done say whatever u want I'll let the way I play show u. Be careful because I'm going to take screenshots now.
Nice story, a bit too long though. Yawn, I don't play SL anymore , mostly on forums:) u can't scare me fool!

Burninglamp
09-01-2014, 06:52 PM
Gtg, cya! :D

Deathplague
09-01-2014, 07:46 PM

Burninglamp
09-01-2014, 07:49 PM
Exactly. Well that just contradicts everything u just said I guess..

prosecute
09-01-2014, 08:27 PM
Smh.. aye cutey lemme know when you done bickerin that empty vestle of urs ight? so far your as good as oracheon was in endgame[emoji23]

Burninglamp
09-01-2014, 08:33 PM
Smh.. aye cutey lemme know when you done bickerin that empty vestle of urs ight? so far your as good as oracheon was in endgame[emoji23]

Who's pods endgame

prosecute
09-01-2014, 08:34 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/09/02/a3yruhep.jpg

ahh yes the weak pod consulting build with me if he sucks or not. Thought id stoop down to his lvl since he likes screening

XxPureBeastxX
09-02-2014, 03:49 AM
you scared no one little boi. oops mission failed :( how sad. All u did was irritate us with your dumb acts and you are annoying as hell.

PodercriticaL
09-02-2014, 05:01 AM

That was a 3v2 lol. And that's not my build & u were trolling.

PodercriticaL
09-02-2014, 05:06 AM
That was a 3v2 lol. And that's not my build & u were trolling.
Why didn't u show started killed deathplague? -.-

PodercriticaL
09-02-2014, 05:10 AM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/09/02/a3yruhep.jpg

ahh yes the weak pod consulting build with me if he sucks or not. Thought id stoop down to his lvl since he likes screening
Omg bruh u asked me for a build .. U a two faced mofo.

PodercriticaL
09-02-2014, 05:12 AM
you scared no one little boi. oops mission failed :( how sad. All u did was irritate us with your dumb acts and you are annoying as hell.
Lol allowance gtfo ur ez af

XxPureBeastxX
09-02-2014, 05:35 AM
Lol allowance gtfo ur ez af

oh look! its my thread. you should gtfo. you can stay in my house if u want boi, but no one wants u here u aint welcome by no one.

PodercriticaL
09-02-2014, 05:47 AM
oh look! its my thread. you should gtfo. you can stay in my house if u want boi, but no one wants u here u aint welcome by no one.
True true its your thread but the free will god gave me allows me to do what I want

prosecute
09-02-2014, 08:00 AM
Lol yeah i "asked" u for a build yet we all know peeps be wantin builds from trick.

Burninglamp
09-02-2014, 01:23 PM

Because u didn't kill him!

Burninglamp
09-02-2014, 01:23 PM

Started replying to yourself xD!

PodercriticaL
09-02-2014, 01:30 PM
Lol yeah i "asked" u for a build yet we all know peeps be wantin builds from trick.
Lmao OK kid

Burninglamp
09-02-2014, 01:37 PM
Lmao OK kid

Blah blah blah

CAK Vader
09-02-2014, 03:33 PM
True true its your thread but the free will god gave me allows me to do what I want

U put a lowercase g! Now you has no free will :(

Burninglamp
09-02-2014, 04:13 PM

Who cares

prosecute
09-02-2014, 05:10 PM
pod calling ppl kid is pathetic first of all and secon of all im not the one who rages when teamed, third im older than u r.

Deathplague
09-02-2014, 05:20 PM
FuUS RUUH DAHH!

CAK Vader
09-02-2014, 05:53 PM
FuUS RUUH DAHH!

Slice

XxPureBeastxX
09-03-2014, 08:08 AM

i care dont insult other religions and its not funny bch

CAK Vader
09-03-2014, 10:20 AM
i care dont insult other religions and its not funny bch

Excuse me I'm a Christian, I hate it when people put a lowercase g, I don't wanna get into religion on the forums because it is against forum rules, now I would appreciate if we could get off this discussion

Burninglamp
09-03-2014, 02:20 PM
---

Deathplague
09-03-2014, 06:53 PM
Dhuhuuhuhuuhuhuhuuhhhhh wherereee daahhh fuuus rruuuuuh duuuuuh atttt duhuuhuhhuuhhuuhuhuuhuhh

Burninglamp
09-03-2014, 08:26 PM
Dhuhuuhuhuuhuhuhuuhhhhh wherereee daahhh fuuus rruuuuuh duuuuuh atttt duhuuhuhhuuhhuuhuhuuhuhh

Noob

Buhuhuhuhuhuhu

Carcinogen
09-03-2014, 09:13 PM
Ahem...

"SL Player vs. Player Discussion
Talk about PvP combat here! Please keep the smack talk and bravado to a minimum, thanks."

XxPureBeastxX
09-04-2014, 04:19 AM
Excuse me I'm a Christian, I hate it when people put a lowercase g, I don't wanna get into religion on the forums because it is against forum rules, now I would appreciate if we could get off this discussion

I'm a Christian too n u said u didn't care .-.

Uafaud
09-04-2014, 07:32 AM
Ahem...

Talk about PvP combat here! Please keep the smack talk and bravado to a minimum, thanks."

._.i wish that sentence would affect them...

CAK Vader
09-04-2014, 07:34 AM
I'm a Christian too n u said u didn't care .-.

When did I say that...

PodercriticaL
09-04-2014, 08:55 AM
i meant to ss him leaving after 8-4 instead of showing me dead. http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/09/04/e62f3bf92be425a155a797db04e193b1.jpghttp://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/09/04/08fd567ac042575d07748c34362cb68f.jpghttp://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/09/04/d12ce48e355d2126a27252c904b62632.jpghttp://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/09/04/c177a85bebb8fb1a298740f800b4732c.jpg

PodercriticaL
09-04-2014, 08:56 AM
Ahem...

Oh sorry didn't see that.. Was on page 10

XxPureBeastxX
09-04-2014, 09:36 AM
Oh sorry didn't see that.. Was on page 10
ok thats it. you wouldnt care if i insulted you either right? since im a 'dumb kid' that 'rages' on a 'stupid game' and 'teams' you with my 'boyfriends'.
Here's pods life.
Pod on star legends:'Great! Time for me to get more farmed kills and boost my kdr hahahahhahahaha im going to be the best player in the world! And it won't earn me money either!'
Pod on forums:'Yes! I should stay on this site 24/7 to see if i have anyone to insult and make fun of! Oh yes! Those dem photoshopped screenshots muahahhahahahah everyone will think im the best player on sl! and they be like 'OMG! King Pod! This guy is so pro! I must obey him' hehehehehhe im so evil and smart i will rule this game and I will become a disgraceful trash to the country!'

PodercriticaL
09-04-2014, 09:37 AM
ok thats it. you wouldnt care if i insulted you either right? since im a 'dumb kid' that 'rages' on a 'stupid game' and 'teams' you with my 'boyfriends'.
Here's pods life.
Pod on star legends:'Great! Time for me to get more farmed kills and boost my kdr hahahahhahahaha im going to be the best player in the world! And it won't earn me money either!'
Pod on forums:'Yes! I should stay on this site 24/7 to see if i have anyone to insult and make fun of! Oh yes! Those dem photoshopped screenshots muahahhahahahah everyone will think im the best player on sl! and they be like 'OMG! King Pod! This guy is so pro! I must obey him' hehehehehhe im so evil and smart i will rule this game and I will become a disgraceful trash to the country!'
Bingo.

XxPureBeastxX
09-04-2014, 09:38 AM
Bingo.

yo bish home
Dont mock yourself like that :/

PodercriticaL
09-04-2014, 09:39 AM
Dont mock yourself like that :/
Ok

yo bish home

Uafaud
09-04-2014, 11:45 AM
This thread lol... We need a dev or mod to lock it right now. unless end the drama right here and solve it in pvp.

Burninglamp
09-04-2014, 02:12 PM
This thread lol... We need a dev or mod to lock it right now. unless end the drama right here and solve it in pvp.

Nah, somebody just needs to make him go off the forums and quit the game.

Carcinogen
09-04-2014, 11:07 PM
xD .

XxPureBeastxX
09-05-2014, 05:37 AM

not us. only pod.

PodercriticaL
09-05-2014, 07:01 AM
Lmao.

sent from your bish house

Uafaud
09-05-2014, 08:18 AM
ehh all i see most of twinks come here start drama no offense. if its a guide its a guide its appreciated

whats with the drama?

Burninglamp
09-05-2014, 02:09 PM
Cuz nobody likes pod. And he insists on coming to the forums and insulting ppl:) not just gonna stand there and take it.

Burninglamp
09-05-2014, 02:10 PM
not us. only pod.

Yep.

Uafaud
09-05-2014, 03:59 PM
Idk why you guys don't see it like i do. I just see a kid rampaging on forums thats all simply ignoring him would end all the drama

If you are as mature as you say you are you wouldn't argue with kids on something simple.

Deathplague
09-05-2014, 04:05 PM
i am matrue i am mus matrurest person her!

Burninglamp
09-05-2014, 04:05 PM

Buhuhuhuhuhu

Uafaud
09-05-2014, 04:56 PM

i can see that :wink:

Deathplague
09-06-2014, 03:52 PM

lul

Burninglamp
09-06-2014, 04:05 PM
Hooray

PodercriticaL
09-07-2014, 01:47 PM

lul
Lol your a funny guy u got one kill finally and left but of course u screen shot it

sent from your bish house

Deathplague
09-08-2014, 05:25 PM
i beat u doe.

Deathplague
09-08-2014, 05:25 PM
Beasted!!!!!!

CARNIVALCLOWN
09-08-2014, 05:31 PM
Beasted!!!!!!

I still have that blue shirt you gave me! And I always wear it too! Ill never forget it honker!

Intersection
09-09-2014, 03:55 AM
U honker ur a honking honking honking honking honking honking doe doe doe doe brain I love u chu chu I love chu chu I love chu I love chu I love u chu I just want to honk with u!

XxPureBeastxX
09-10-2014, 04:05 AM
Honkers are so great I honking love them!

CAK Vader
09-10-2014, 10:37 AM
Honk yeah!

XxPureBeastxX
10-26-2014, 06:31 PM
honk yeah!
huzzah

Carcinogen
10-26-2014, 09:12 PM
huzzah

Yipee!!!

XxPureBeastxX