PDA

View Full Version : 77 Axe...

Aveea
08-27-2014, 08:59 AM
The thread that was posted in general discussion didn't get a response from STG so I'm posting it here where it belongs.

Its very frustrating that right after my last plat purchase, I bought a thrasher and then looted yet another Axe recipe. Spending real money on Pl then looting a recipe for an item that doesn't exist is just wrong.

Sheugokin
08-27-2014, 11:25 AM
U are rich and yeh, StG has not yet come out with a statement about this. Maybe on a different map?

Aveea
08-27-2014, 11:41 AM
U are rich and yeh, StG has not yet come out with a statement about this. Maybe on a different map?

If it was in the loot table it would have surfaced by now IMO. Many farm all maps in the new caves.

lelandbroome04
02-03-2015, 02:09 PM
Actually I know of 1 Lust Axe in circulation! The proud owner is Draebatad the GM of Tron!

Post by: Littlemangoby/Vaccinated

Aszhar
02-03-2015, 02:12 PM
I sell it 10m

Huskybird
02-03-2015, 02:13 PM
Who cares. It's all about the one who farmed it.

lelandbroome04
02-03-2015, 02:47 PM
I sell it 10m
Friend me Littlemangoby

Beezlewtf
02-03-2015, 03:03 PM
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/02/03/99411a6b6bbb9086a9d1a99df140dae0.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

sorristhatall
02-03-2015, 03:09 PM
Trade my whole str set for it

Zillionaire
02-03-2015, 03:22 PM
Draebatad has sent a mail to support department and Brandon replied saying that the Raging blackstone Axe still drops but he said that he cant reveal the exact location or the axe will lose it value

Zillionaire
02-03-2015, 03:23 PM
So deal with it you have to work for it ^-^

sorristhatall
02-03-2015, 03:27 PM
Why dont you msg them and ask wth is happeningwhy I cant sign Iin

Draebatad
02-03-2015, 03:54 PM
If it was in the loot table it would have surfaced by now IMO. Many farm all maps in the new caves.

Quoting myself from my own topic: "Many of us have wondered how long the Raging Blackstone Axe (the uncrafted Lustrous Axe) has been active in the game. I asked support that question, and they confirmed it was active since the 77 cap was released on July 31, 2014. So it's been lootable all along..." - Link: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?206182-Lustrous-Axe

Suentous PO
02-04-2015, 09:50 AM
Quoting myself from my own topic: "Many of us have wondered how long the Raging Blackstone Axe (the uncrafted Lustrous Axe) has been active in the game. I asked support that question, and they confirmed it was active since the 77 cap was released on July 31, 2014. So it's been lootable all along..." - Link: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?206182-Lustrous-Axe

I saw the response support gave you and if I remember it right it did not give any particular dates or drop rates.
You seem to be making assumptions as to its drop rate by saying its "very rare" when most of us think it's been added recently. I don't remember him saying specifically - it's always been there and has a very low drop rate.
Either way it's dropping now as others are selling them.

Edit- scratch that last sentence, I heard where it came from and why there's only one.

Draebatad
02-04-2015, 02:01 PM
I saw the response support gave you and if I remember it right it did not give any particular dates or drop rates.
You seem to be making assumptions as to its drop rate by saying its "very rare" when most of us think it's been added recently. I don't remember him saying specifically - it's always been there and has a very low drop rate.

Tellingly, the email you saw was dated prior to the update.

There were more responses that were not shown containing other cited details. Unfortunately, the mods removed the screen of one of the responses from support and asked me to refrain from posting communications between myself and the support reps.

That being said, the axe has indeed been active since the new cap was released last year, this was confirmed.

As to the drop rate, no assumptions are being made, as one can easily see that the item is very rare based on the number of L77 Axes that have been looted in over 6 months of the item being active in the game.

Presently I am unable to confirm any other sellers of this item. Unless the other person who claims to have the Axe in this thread posts a screenshot of it in his/her inventory with his/her name visible, then it's likely only tomfoolery.

Don't get me wrong, I think it would be great if there was a surplus of these axes in circulation, and over time this will happen, but as the record has shown, it won't be any time soon.

Suentous PO
02-04-2015, 02:13 PM
Tellingly, the email you saw was dated prior to the update.

There were more responses that were not shown containing other cited details. Unfortunately, the mods removed the screen of one of the responses from support and asked me to refrain from posting communications between myself and the support reps.

That being said, the axe has indeed been active since the new cap was released last year, this was confirmed.

As to the drop rate, no assumptions are being made, as one can easily see that the item is extremely rare based on the number of L77 Axes that have been looted in over 6 months of the item being active in the game.

Presently I am unable to confirmed any other sellers of this item. Unless the other person who claims to have the Axe in this thread posts a screenshot of it in his/her inventory with his/her name visible, then it's likely only tomfoolery.

Don't get me wrong, I think it would be great if there was a surplus of these axes in circulation, and over time this will happen, but as the record has shown, it won't be any time soon.

It would be nice if you could prove what you are asserting but we have to take your word if we do, and being that you are selling one, most of us are sceptical.

It makes little sense that they would ignore our asking about this for so long but to you and you alone they give the info.

Draebatad
02-04-2015, 02:39 PM
An ounce of scepticism is a healthy thing, but ignoring the obvious is another thing altogether :)

Sue, if you consider only these two things: 1) the email from support confirming the axe was active was sent prior to the update, and 2) how many 77 axes you've seen with your own eyes in the past six months, then it's undebatable that the item has been active and is indeed rare.

Cheers,

Suentous PO
02-04-2015, 04:33 PM
An ounce of scepticism is a healthy thing, but ignoring the obvious is another thing altogether :)

The only obvious thing is that they now exist. Your personal correspondence from a mod is unverifiable unfortunately & thus the very definition of not obvious.

Sue, if you consider only these two things: 1) the email from support confirming the axe was active was sent prior to the update,
I don't know when your email was sent, nor that it is prior to WHICH update. I'm not the one making the claim that it was always in the drop table and thus has a lower drop rate than any other 77 pink. I see no reason why the devs would decide that one and only one strength item should have a drop rate lower than starrys I do see drop.

and 2) how many 77 axes you've seen with your own eyes in the past six months, then it's undebatable that the item has been active and is indeed rare.
Cheers,

That I have only seen yours and one other seller doesn't make an non debatable argument proving that they have always been around. I could say that being that we now see them and no one did before these updates and bug fixes lends to proof that they have recently been added.
Again, I don't believe that every thread we posted asking about it was unanswered, yet your pm was deemed worthy of full disclosure of drop rates and dates.

Here in this thread;
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?188049-devs-time-to-finish-ancient-caverns
Fusionstrike specifically points out there is no 77 ax, and JustG himself, the man who knows what the code says, decides to not correct Fusion by saying it IS in the drop tables and always has been.
Occams razor

Draebatad
04-22-2015, 10:54 PM
All I did was chuckle when I read your reply a few months ago...

"Just after the new Ancient Caverns cap (early August 2014), a friend farmed the L77 Raging Axe in Konzite's Domain and stashed it until recently. He crafted it and then I bought it." - Yes, it's been there all along and still is lootable, if you're lucky enough, that is.

Sold it recently for a couple of 71 elites. More details here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?211644-Lustrous-Axe-of-Earthen-Might

Suentous PO
04-23-2015, 12:39 AM
All I did was chuckle when I read your reply a few months ago...

Because you have no retort to my solid logic or proof for your flimsy claims.

They don't drop, we now know how it came to be.

Draebatad
04-23-2015, 02:05 PM
I kindly disagree with you. While you have wavered, going back and forth in your opinions that the item is or isn't farmable, my claims have remained unchanged.

Before:

Now:

They don't drop

^ Flimsy.

I've based the claims that the Lustrous Axe of Earthen Might has a) been lootable since the new cap in August 2014 and b) is still lootable in the game today based on facts, not opinions or conspiracy theories.

For the prior, the guild member who farmed the L77 Raging Blackstone Axe clearly remembers looting it in the first week of the new 77 cap, for the latter, support confirmed "the [L77 Raging Blackstone Axe] item is indeed available" earlier this year, feel free to contact them yourself to confirm.

Recap: The L77 Raging Blackstone Axe was farmed the first week of the new cap and confirmed to be available this year by our good friends in Support. The uber-rare Lustrous Axe has obviously been available since the new cap and this item will no doubt be looted again.

Edit- scratch that last sentence, I heard where it came from and why there's only one.

They don't drop, we now know how it came to be.

First you said it drops, now you say it doesn't. Haha. And just for entertainment purposes, please tell us where exactly you heard that the Lustrous Axe came from if it doesn't drop as you now say?

angeldawn
04-23-2015, 02:16 PM
If it drops, why is the original owner of the lust axe telling ppl he did not loot it and it was given to him in error by STS support.

And that would explain why there is only one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Draebatad
04-23-2015, 02:44 PM
If it drops, why is the original owner of the lust axe telling ppl he did not loot it and it was given to him in error by STS support.

Oh please, lol... Let's stick with the facts, there's no room for rumors here. The original owner isn't telling people that, it's a rumor being spread, probably by your good Fwiend. Furthermore, it's implausible that STS support would give anyone an item they never earned, and if they did so in error (which they didn't), the error would be corrected. I suggest you direct further questions on the availability of this item to STS Support. Like they did for me, they can easily confirm the availability of the L77 Raging Blackstone Axe.

Suentous PO
04-23-2015, 03:25 PM
My ascertains changed because of YOUR disinformation and also the fact that your guild member told the truth about it now, so we now know.

The 2h sword drops in konz therefore the other 2h str wep should be there, it isn't.

It makes no sense that one and only one str wep is more rare than any drop in game including starries lol!!!

Justg did NOT refute that it does not drop in Fusions thread, he acknowledged the threads bugs.

G has been on in our pl gen discussion where another person asked why it doesn't drop, he ignored that thread again, because it doesn't drop, otherwise he could have cleared it up.

You have zero proof that it drops, while this thread is still up just like all the others where we point out it doesn't drop.

Your guildie told the truth about it, give up.

Ssneakykills
04-23-2015, 03:49 PM
Oh please, lol... Let's stick with the facts, there's no room for rumors here. The original owner isn't telling people that, it's a rumor being spread, probably by your good Fwiend. Furthermore, it's implausible that STS support would give anyone an item they never earned, and if they did so in error (which they didn't), the error would be corrected. I suggest you direct further questions on the availability of this item to STS Support. Like they did for me, they can easily confirm the availability of the L77 Raging Blackstone Axe.

Think you'll find not all 'errors' are corrected because a few weeks ago on arcane legends forums blew up due to someone getting special treatment by getting a exclusive 100+mil pet moved on to another toon and was never changed/fixed back.

Strange how only one person has looted this axe then suddenly you had out of nowhere which is kinda funny especially the rumours because I think they are probably true judging by your background.

#PicsOrItDidntDrop

Draebatad
04-23-2015, 04:22 PM
You are a funny bunch, thank you for the laughs and friendly debate. I understand that the simple truth is hard to accept if one has a negative bias towards the messenger.

JustG and I have spoken regarding the Axe, and he denies any knowledge of that item, after all, he's an executive, not a developer down in the trenches of a game they have discontinued. Gary directed me to contact support, which I did. Simply contact support and they will confirm for you all, as they did for me, that the L77 Raging Blackstone Axe is indeed available.

Regarding the rumors, they are not coming from the original owner, they are coming from someone with an agenda. Once support confirms the item is available, the rumors are automatically invalidated. My reply is the same and my advice is the same as above:

Regarding the rarity of the Axe, these are my observations and thoughts. Considering a few of you refuse to believe the facts that have been presented, I very much doubt you'll be receptive to opinions. However, for what's it's worth, here they are.

I see no reason why the devs would decide that one and only one strength item should have a drop rate lower than starrys I do see drop.

The Lustrous Axe was very likely intended to be uber-rare all along. There are two 2-Handed Str weapons, one has proc, one doesn't. Usually there will be one 2-handed crafted weapon per class (Dex, Int, Str), yet for the Lustrous 2-handed weapons we see not one, but two for the Str class:
1 Dex (Lustrous Bow)
1 Int (Lustrous Staff)
2 Str (Lustrous Greatsword, Lustrous Axe)

The Greatsword has no procs, the Lustrous Axe, Staff and Bow all offer them.

Procs on 2H Lustrous Weapons:
Dex - Lustrous Bow Procs: Combo 2X Damage + "Shatter!"
Int - Lustrous Staff Procs: Combo 2X Damage + "Frost Shock!"
Str - Lustrous Greatsword Proc(s): No Procs
Str - Lustrous Axe Procs: Stun + "Slaughter!"

It's plausible that one of the 2-handed Lustrous Str weapons was intended to be common, while the other was intended to be very rare (as one is in fact super rare).

Contact support, they will confirm for you all, as they did for me, that the L77 Raging Blackstone Axe is indeed available. It only takes a moment. Their web site is http://support.spacetimestudios.com/ and they can also be reached via email at support (at) spacetimestudios.com

Happy Gaming ;)

Suentous PO
04-23-2015, 04:59 PM
. "Considering a few of you refuse to believe the facts that have been presented, "

Again they aren't facts, in your words;

"Regarding the rarity of the Axe, these are my observations and thoughts"

If it was intended to be über rare it wouldn't be pink, it would be elite purple. It isn't.

Here;
JustG and I have spoken regarding the Axe, and he denies any knowledge of that item.

Bam.

Draebatad
04-23-2015, 05:28 PM
The comments you took out of context regarding the rarity of the Axe was indeed my opinion as to why the item is so rare, but it's no opinion that the axe still drops. And as I pointed out, Gary Gattis, their Chief Executive Officer, referred the matter to his support staff, where the matter belongs, and as I previously stated, they were quickly and easily able to confirm the item is available.

So this is where we are: It is most definitely a fact that the L77 Raging Blackstone Axe is available in the game today. Once you contact Support, they will confirm that fact for you. In doing so, this entire matter is tidily resolved. Now, off to support, the bunch of you, there's no need for any more counter-productive posts when the answer awaits you.

Cheers,

Suentous PO
04-23-2015, 06:08 PM
We know it exists, we don't know it drops.
Ask them if it exists and the answer is yes, there is one in game.

Referring you to support is a brush off lol. Support has been wrong in the past, they don't code the game.
9 months we farm every map, there is still only one in game.

It it dropped, us real farmers would know because we farm more than you sit still in town.

Draebatad
04-23-2015, 06:25 PM
If you really wanted to know if the item still drops then you would contact support, as I've kindly suggested numerous times. They have direct contact with the PL devs and are able to get valid answers to questions like these for curious people like you, just as they were able to do for me.

Suentous PO
04-23-2015, 07:09 PM
No need for support, they have been wrong in the past.
Logic serves well; here

All of the maps in Caverns have been farmed daily for 6 months straight, but I agree that Konzite is a favorite among them. Incidentally, this axe was looted in Konzite.

So you say it came from Konz?
Well that's where everybody and their grandma farms in caverns, and no one

NO ONE
hass ever seen it drop. I and my friends farm there countless hours, and there is only one.
It is a pink drop, not blue, not purple. 9 months of heavy farming, and there is but one.
Starries are more rare and I've farmed several in that time.
No pink in game has a lower drop rate much less a drop rate lower than blue.
We know it doesn't drop because there isn't a second one.

Ssneakykills
04-24-2015, 02:23 AM
His replys make me chuckle at how he try's to cover up that it does drops lmao

Reunegade
04-24-2015, 06:58 PM
Why can't you just axe JustG? I'm sure he has an answer.

plpr
04-24-2015, 10:30 PM
until somebody drops this im a sceptic. I mean look at the facts people farm there non stop (ish) there's absolutely no way there was only one dropped. Somthing is definetly wrong i mean out of all people farming how do you get it!? i mean no effense but look at what you already have. I mean loved by many in the community, gm of the largest guild these are just damning pieces that blow holes in your story. Until i see somebody else with it i believe this was gifted by sts. Say what you please but this will be my opinion and will not be swayed.

Reunegade
04-25-2015, 08:45 AM
TBH, I really don't like to take sides, but I agree with Sue. There is no possible way an axe is so rare, that, for half a year, only a single one has dropped if it did. There are at least a couple hundred runs done each day in the maps, and multiply that by six months, you get a pretty large number that does not justify the drop rate. I am pretty sure it came from support.

Sheugokin
04-25-2015, 10:06 AM
Not one StG staff has answered this problem...

Covert
04-25-2015, 10:58 AM
Illuminati guis

KingFu
04-25-2015, 02:36 PM
There are at least a couple thousand runs done each day in the maps

That sounds like a major overestimate.

Reunegade
04-25-2015, 05:44 PM
That sounds like a major overestimate.
It does sound like it, but it's not that off. I would say that there are 100 runs done each hour, so 2400 runs per day isn't off.

Ssneakykills
04-25-2015, 05:46 PM
It does sound like it, but it's not that off. I would say that there are 100 runs done each hour, so 2400 runs per day isn't off.

Near the start of the new 77 cap about 200-300 runs per day and has gradually whittled down to about 0-3 a day

KingFu
04-25-2015, 06:05 PM

Unless Sue quit his job and is responsible for 50% of those, that's still way too high.

Reunegade
04-25-2015, 08:38 PM
Unless Sue quit his job and is responsible for 50% of those, that's still way too high.
Ok. My bad :p edited

Promagin
04-25-2015, 11:03 PM
131272I found it.

AppleNoob
04-29-2015, 10:45 PM
131272I found it.

That's not the real one.

usmcporch
05-02-2015, 07:42 PM
Yes that is. Drae sold the axe if you read in traders market. The axe does NOT drop. This specific axe was not farmed but given by STS by mistake. Brandon probably said it drops to make people stop asking him questions. This item was sold to drae for 15m from the guildie who received it by accident from STS.

Ssneakykills
05-03-2015, 06:53 AM
Then drae sold it to luster for gold but drae told him to to say he sold for elites to cover up how he really bought some of his elites.

I mean who would pay esb and ewt for a lust axe that could potentially of been put into the loot table in a update..

usmcporch
05-03-2015, 12:46 PM
It was originally bought from a the guildie for 15m. So any elite is op imo.

Draebatad
05-04-2015, 03:52 PM
Support did not give the axe to my guildie, and people spreading the rumor that he says that happened have an agenda and are making things up. The person who farmed the axe told me without hesitation: the L77 Raging Axe was farmed the first week of the 77 cap (early August 2014) in Konzite's Domain, stashed, unstashed early this year and then crafted. He has reconfirmed this recently. He also had never heard the rumor about support giving him this item, so whoever made up that false rumor wasn't him - that's not something he ever said.

The sale price of the Lustrous Axe was in fact 2 71 elites (EWT and ESB), there was no gold involved. Considering it is the rarest item in the game, I find that 2 71 elites was a rather good deal for the buyer.

Support has no reason to lie about the L77 Raging Axe being in the loot table. Those of you who refuse to contact support to verify this appear only to be here to troll. Smh...

KingFu
05-04-2015, 04:01 PM
Then drae sold it to luster for gold but drae told him to to say he sold for elites to cover up how he really bought some of his elites.

I think it's pretty much general knowledge at this point of how he acquired his 71 elites.

Draebatad
05-04-2015, 04:18 PM
I think it's pretty much general knowledge at this point of how he acquired his 71 elites.

And how are you suggesting that I acquired my elites? Go on, be specific.

KingFu
05-04-2015, 04:52 PM
And how are you suggesting that I acquired my elites? Go on, be specific.

Same way half of the PL community acquired their accounts. Don't feel like getting an infraction today, nice bait though.

Draebatad
05-04-2015, 04:54 PM
Same way half of the PL community acquired their accounts.

I don't understand. What are you implying?

Suentous PO
05-04-2015, 06:52 PM
I don't understand. What are you implying?

Just, lol.

Back on point;
Your "explanation" is incorrect & flies n the face of the basic game mechanics that older players than you know for a fact.
There are basic game mechanics you don't understand apparently.
Pinks do not have differing drop rates within a rarity. When you say it has a different lower drop rate you are making things up that have never been. Things that have drop rates lower than pink are blue and dark purple.
The ax is pink, so that's what table it would be on IF it were in game which it is not (duh).
You need to concoct strange new drop mechanics just to cover your tracks.
They did not change basic game mechanics for one and only one item in game.
Fantastic claims need fantastic proof, and you have no proof. The most obvious answer to why there is only one is that they are not in a drop table.
Now that you claim it came from Konz your story makes even less sense.
We almost exclusively farm konz, it would have dropped in 9 months.

No one but your guildie spread the idea that it was not farmed, don't blame us for rumors. "Giftfromhell"has spoken to some of us here in this thread.

We see through you

Ssneakykills
05-05-2015, 01:39 AM
Why would you trade 2 elites which accumulate well over 250 mil for a 77 axe that could be put into the loot table at any time

Draebatad
05-05-2015, 04:03 PM
Pinks do not have differing drop rates within a rarity.

lol... Of course they do, and you should know after all these years of playing PL that some pinks are more common than others. What kind of argument is that? It's an invalid argument.

Let's make an example of a map that we all have endless experience farming: Slayer. When running slayer you consistently see more of some pinks than others: Generally speaking, Natural Red Diamonds are the most common pinks. Recipes are common pinks. The INT pinks are less common. STR and DEX pinks are the rarest. So what does this tell us? The obvious, that some pinks drop more than others. Or to use your wording, that pinks do have differing drop rates within a rarity.

Things that have drop rates lower than pink ... are dark purple.

Not necessarily. Dark purples drop almost as frequently as the common pinks like L75 recipes in Slayer. ;)

The ax is pink, so that's what table it would be on IF it were in game which it is not (duh).

You've been told countless times that support confirmed the axe is lootable, and have been advised to contact them to verify for yourself. But you refuse to do that, preferring conspiracy theories and false rumors over reality while dismissing STS support entirely.

No one but your guildie spread the idea that it was not farmed

As previously stated: He told me he had never heard the rumor about support giving him this item, so whoever made up that false rumor wasn't him - that's not something he ever said.

you are making things up

No, but it seems that some here just might be doing that.

Why would you trade 2 elites which accumulate well over 250 mil for a 77 axe that could be put into the loot table at any time

This axe was looted in the first week of August 2014, so the axe has been in the loot table since Ancient Caverns went live. Considering that it's the only one verified in the game in over 9 months of farming, the chances are that the axe will continue to be super rare. Due to its rarity, it was certainly worth EWT and ESB. Over time other axes will drop, but probably not often enough to drag the value of his axe down.

KingFu
05-05-2015, 04:55 PM
^Recipes/crafting schematics drop from a seperate loot table.

Seoratrek
05-05-2015, 07:17 PM
Hi there,

I can't comment on that status of this item but do know that I have forwarded your concerns to the dev team so that they can comment. Thank you for your patience in the meantime!