PDA

View Full Version : newbie question about guilds

meany or not
08-27-2014, 04:02 PM
Hi!

I my ign is Meanazao and I have been playing dl for less than a week.

I have joined a guild called The Vampire Gods. I can't find any information about my guild. Is there a 'guild page' or somewhere I can find stuff like how many guild members there are or if they are online? I have looked through the interface but can't see anything. Sorry if it is really obvious :chuncky:

doomdoomdoom
08-27-2014, 08:43 PM
Hi!

I my ign is Meanazao and I have been playing dl for less than a week.

I have joined a guild called The Vampire Gods. I can't find any information about my guild. Is there a 'guild page' or somewhere I can find stuff like how many guild members there are or if they are online? I have looked through the interface but can't see anything. Sorry if it is really obvious :chuncky:

Hi. When you are on DL...go to Menu...Social...see Guild tab (same place u go to see your friends list but different tab)
It will show you how many people are in the guild and lists all of their names. If people are online their name is listed at the top of the list in white. Offline people show in gray.

Also... to talk to your guild do: /g hello
It will display in green. Green words can be seen by everyone in guild online at the time.

Also...some guilds have a thread here on forums under DL Guilds. But I am not sure if that guild does.

Hope that helps. ^_^

meany or not
08-28-2014, 12:36 PM
Thanks for the reply. I have found it now :)