PDA

View Full Version : Undead Ectoplasm Vials Not Dropping

Raregem
08-27-2014, 08:11 PM
I am pretty sure there is a major issue with the ectoplasm vials not dropping. I have spent the last week grinding elites 12-14 hours and did not see one drop at all. I've yet to get one, and no one in any party that I've been in has gotten one either. As of today there were only 12 in the CS, it takes 15 to craft for one person. The other day there were only 9. I believe people are selling them that rushed and bought them when they first came out, and doubt that any have come from a legit drop since the archon fix. (I could be wrong) I have talked to several people and they also say that they haven't seen any drop.

If it has just been made into an extremely rare drop I suggest for it to be made a little more attainable. I am all for it being a rare drop so it retains value but when it is as rare as an archon how is anyone suppose to craft with them when you need 15?

Please look into this. Thanks!

GoodSyntax
08-27-2014, 08:13 PM
Yeah - I notified Remiem of that last week....she said she'd have a Dev look into it.

To date, neither myself, nor anyone in my guild or friends list has looted a vial since the archon patch. Given how regularly I run elites, and just how many people that I know that run elites the way I do, and none of us has looted or even seen one drop is suspect as best.

Raregem
08-27-2014, 08:17 PM
Yeah - I notified Remiem of that last week....she said she'd have a Dev look into it.

To date, neither myself, nor anyone in my guild or friends list has looted a vial since the archon patch. Given how regularly I run elites, and just how many people that I know that run elites the way I do, and none of us has looted or even seen one drop is suspect as best.

Did you hear anything back about it? There has to be an issue with them.

GoodSyntax
08-27-2014, 08:33 PM
No.....

I've been lurking in the Chatbox hoping to see some news but Remiem hasn't been on when I'm on :-(

Madnex
08-28-2014, 04:28 AM
That makes three of us; no one in the elite teams I've been, even hardcore elite farmers, has heard or seen one vial dropping after the archon patch. Update here if you learn anything Kal.

GoodSyntax
08-28-2014, 07:02 AM
Candy finally looted one!

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?172522-The-elusive-ecto

Funny how it feels like she just looted a Nekro egg directly, instead of a crafting component of which 14 more are still needed.

Raregem
08-28-2014, 11:41 AM
Candy finally looted one!

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?172522-The-elusive-ecto

Funny how it feels like she just looted a Nekro egg directly, instead of a crafting component of which 14 more are still needed.

They are real! Lol ikr it's such a big deal to get one it is like an arcane item dropping from elites.

At the drop rate now if you decided to farm for all the vials it would take you three months. Or you can pay 1-2m to craft, and that's if there is enough cs.

Candylicks
08-28-2014, 01:38 PM
We did get an update from Remi in the chat box that the drop is indeed too rare and they will fix it next week.

Hooray!

Raregem
08-28-2014, 02:45 PM
Yay!