PDA

View Full Version : Wow been over a month and support hasn't replied back and the case is longer

Cyk
08-27-2014, 09:03 PM
STS hasn't replied to me yet and it's pissing and annoying me. It's been over a month and still no response I have had friends email after me and they get a response and I'm here like WTf support doing nothing. U guys prob have all that free time just chilling hoping people will buy ur plat well at least help some other customers.. I emailed u again yesterday and it's showing u guys r no help towards ur players or the games ( such as pl, u wait 2 years to upgrade pl 76-77 and it looks like sand caves 2.0 copy n paste pls) c'mon STS reply or do smtn cuz u have been no help

RATTANSINGHNAGRA
08-27-2014, 09:23 PM
Tell us how you really feel.

Somemager
08-27-2014, 09:27 PM
I sense a lock and an automated message coming your way m8.

Cyk
08-27-2014, 09:29 PM
I'm just saying they haven't been help to me. I waited for so long and still no response. Makes u think different about their games and customer services. Just pointing it out cuz no one wants to be ignored ok

Edit:: and I bet u all of those other people who posted on forums saying they emailed support. Bet u they got a response other than me. 100 percent no doubt ok

Armourslash
08-28-2014, 01:56 AM
I'm just saying they haven't been help to me. I waited for so long and still no response. Makes u think different about their games and customer services. Just pointing it out cuz no one wants to be ignored ok

Edit:: and I bet u all of those other people who posted on forums saying they emailed support. Bet u they got a response other than me. 100 percent no doubt ok

Some people haven't recieved responses though.

for the lulz
08-28-2014, 08:42 AM
STS hasn't replied to me yet and it's pissing and annoying me. It's been over a month and still no response I have had friends email after me and they get a response and I'm here like WTf support doing nothing. U guys prob have all that free time just chilling hoping people will buy ur plat well at least help some other customers.. I emailed u again yesterday and it's showing u guys r no help towards ur players or the games ( such as pl, u wait 2 years to upgrade pl 76-77 and it looks like sand caves 2.0 copy n paste pls) c'mon STS reply or do smtn cuz u have been no help

dude just go play al and stop complaining. Sts , like any business concentrates on stuff that is profitable towards them . Please remember that they have spent time making a new cap , time that could have been used developing AL . They make mad profits out of Al . They arent bound towards you in any way to provide you with content or services when you please . Maybe in a perfect world all professional services are perfect and satisfying but we dont live in a perfect world . Deal with it !