PDA

View Full Version : Hey SpaceTime...

Khaphyn
08-28-2014, 06:12 AM
All the recent events have been nice..Kinda similar though.Some were nice and some were just plain irritating but I think anyone can understand that you can please some of the people all the time or all of the people some of the time but never all of the people all of the time (I think thats how the saying goes..Sorry I just woke up).And some minor differences have been made with some milestones but I think (and I speak only for myself here and I hope I'm not beating a sore subject) a character class would bring back some of that MMO GAME OF 2012-2013 flavor..It would seem like the same event with a different skin..Arcane Legends is and will hold the title of my favorite game for years to come...I just think a new Character class would shake up the AL world in the same fashion you guys did when you introduced AL to the people..I know the first time I played I was hooked..Just wanted to give my opinion..Thanks STG for being that game with a shoulder to cry on sometimes.

Sent by This Handsome Guy

obee
08-28-2014, 06:20 AM
I don't think they can make a new character class. They have other things to focus on, plus it would just take a lot of timr

ClumsyCactus
08-28-2014, 07:25 AM
New characters=no just no
Better customation: yes please

Amadorbibidor
08-28-2014, 08:55 AM
They should focus on many problems like lag, gold sink etc.. But not new characters. What they need is to make all characters more equals. Lol a rogue just go, touch and warrior falls in the ground shaking the earth with a massive 7000HP and 2500 armor. Lol annoying. Warrior use a massive 1 ton hammerand rogue keeps walking over there happly, swap his bow and with oje arrow he kills 2 warriors lol. Mages get one hitted by rogues too and mages just get a fireball and kill the warrior again. Super logic yeah.
@_@

Sent from my old broken ugly phone using tapatalk 2 ^.^

Jurmans
08-28-2014, 09:02 AM
They should focus on many problems like lag, gold sink etc.. But not new characters. What they need is to make all characters more equals. Lol a rogue just go, touch and warrior falls in the ground shaking the earth with a massive 7000HP and 2500 armor. Lol annoying. Warrior use a massive 1 ton hammerand rogue keeps walking over there happly, swap his bow and with oje arrow he kills 2 warriors lol. Mages get one hitted by rogues too and mages just get a fireball and kill the warrior again. Super logic yeah.
@_@

Sts gold sink kinda fails^_^, they should've made multiple 500k-1.5-10 mill vanities all with a completely different idea and also have vanities in lower price ranges 100k-250k.

ClumsyCactus
08-28-2014, 09:05 AM
@_@

Honestly, as long as a mage have a shield, same gear, and equal skill, they ALWAYS win against rogue... #fireballstunisreal

Amadorbibidor
08-28-2014, 09:09 AM
Honestly, as long as a mage have a shield, same gear, and equal skill, they ALWAYS win against rogue... #fireballstunisreal

Ok u guys always win anyway hunting warriors lol.

Jurmans
08-28-2014, 09:10 AM
Ok u guys always win anyway hunting warriors lol.

1. Twinking ^_^.
2. Ravagerx.

Amadorbibidor
08-28-2014, 09:12 AM
1. Twinking ^_^.
2. Ravagerx.

Yeah sure if all warriors will have this ofc http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/08/28/zure5uda.jpg
But not everybody have it. -.-

Derezzzed
08-28-2014, 09:13 AM

Use RS with spinning freedom (no 3s upgrade or it won't work) gives stun immunity

Jurmans
08-28-2014, 09:15 AM
Yeah sure if all warriors will have this ofc http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/08/28/zure5uda.jpg
But not everybody have it. -.-

o.O u stalk him?:3

Amadorbibidor
08-28-2014, 09:18 AM
o.O u stalk him?:3

Saw him in expedition camp, told him I'm fan and he ignored me happly but I know you heared me ravager!!!! XDhttp://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/08/28/tary3anu.jpg

Serancha
08-28-2014, 11:42 PM
#ravfans ftw

Remember Me
08-28-2014, 11:43 PM

Have you seen my rog?

Fauksuras
08-29-2014, 12:26 AM
If that new skill system does come along and is something worthwhile it could lead to a customization level where it would fill the need for a new class. Just think if they made every skill useful and actually made you think and make tough choices on how your toon goes? Imagine if you had yourself having two rogue toons simply because both set ups are viable and work well.

As it is right theres no variety, why would a rogue NOT pick aimed shot? It's too good. Make every other skill just as good and they will diversify.

Done properly it could potentially make some de facto specializations/classes

Lets just hope its not hot air on their part.

aquascaper
08-29-2014, 01:01 AM
Don't forget the #shoesformages :)

Warlord0520
08-29-2014, 01:02 AM
OR you can stop whining about a game that constantly gets updated OP. I doubt you play SL and DL because they ne'er get updated

Jurmans
08-29-2014, 01:10 AM
OR you can stop whining about a game that constantly gets updated OP. I doubt you play SL and DL because they ne'er get updated

OR you can stop whining about SL and DL.

ClumsyCactus
08-29-2014, 01:17 AM
Have you seen my rog?

..."equal skill"

matanofx
08-29-2014, 01:21 AM
Jina please... im pretty good at 1v1 with rogues and can kill many, but a rogue with equal gear (myth bow vs my gun etc..) WILL kill me if i dont crit before she gets to her pacs, shield on and everything.

If you need some mage vs training ill help but saying magea ALWAYS win vs an equal rogue is funny.

Back ontopic, new class would be fun but theres other issues they need to cover first as stated above i dont need to recycle words

ClumsyCactus
08-29-2014, 02:01 AM
Jina please... im pretty good at 1v1 with rogues and can kill many, but a rogue with equal gear (myth bow vs my gun etc..) WILL kill me if i dont crit before she gets to her pacs, shield on and everything.

If you need some mage vs training ill help but saying magea ALWAYS win vs an equal rogue is funny.

Back ontopic, new class would be fun but theres other issues they need to cover first as stated above i dont need to recycle words
As long as a mage gets that fireball on me i am stunned for exactly as long as it takes them to kill me, there might be exceptions (like u) but the fireball and the shield is a combo that alot of rogues (including myself) just can't break...
For real, usual mage 1v1 for me: mage Uses shield right befire we begin, Uses fireball, and, im basically dead

nelson131
08-29-2014, 02:09 AM
@op.....when i was lving my mage at 36 ...i tried tdm. i met a tarlok tank geared as best as possible in legendary gear.....and i was untouchable.. my helth never went lower tham 40% and i used heal plus shield and light and fireball... the thing is i'm totally crappy geared with tarlok versatility, epic rimg, tarlok amuled and crappy dimensional gun.....my onwing him 1v1 makes me think if waeriors got nerfed or the tank i played was really bad... and @jina now mages 2 shot us with mythic guns... we rogue just play sneaky and ninja mages to death. mage v rogue or rogue v rogue = first one uses skill wins cus rogues and mages are so prone to 1 shoted these days

Imthebeast
08-29-2014, 02:55 AM
As long as a mage gets that fireball on me i am stunned for exactly as long as it takes them to kill me, there might be exceptions (like u) but the fireball and the shield is a combo that alot of rogues (including myself) just can't break...
For real, usual mage 1v1 for me: mage Uses shield right befire we begin, Uses fireball, and, im basically dead
Theres this new skill called razor......yah.....you wont get stunned......liek no wayyyyyy

obee
08-29-2014, 06:44 AM
Sts has a problem. If rogues keep evolving, soon they will have 100% crit

Jurmans
08-29-2014, 06:47 AM
Sts has a problem. If rogues keep evolving, soon they will have 100% crit

Nerf!!!!!:3

Schnitzel
08-29-2014, 08:04 PM

Not actually true.

I tried fighting a rogue on AL test server and I died... :(

Reunegade
08-29-2014, 08:09 PM
OR you can stop whining about SL and DL.
He's got a point, however whining on another forums is dumb.