PDA

View Full Version : What happens next? <New Level Cap>

Amadorbibidor
08-28-2014, 08:33 AM
Hi guys

This morning i was lurking over guild hall and was pretty bored when i thinked in something.
What happens to players that already reached the actual maximum level (41) when the new level cap will be implemented?
I'm not playing Arcane legends from a lot of time and I never passed trough a level cap before. Certain people are saying me to take careful with what I buy because when new level cap will come and lvl 31 mythics wilk be trashed.
- I think it's bad that a player that reached already a level cap that requires x10 more xp than a normal level so to be level cap you need to get xp for 51 levels. If new level cap will be 46 then capped players have to do again x10 more xp to get from 45 to 46? They already worked hard for that.
- Can somebody explain what happened when appeared new level cap from 36 to 41. (only players that had lvl cap by then. It's clear than non-capped players only had to get more lvls..?
-Items will be upgraded or just new super expensive items that will make market unstable?

thx for reading waiting for replys and trolls will be ignored ;)

Sent from my old broken ugly phone using tapatalk 2 ^.^

Frekken
08-28-2014, 08:45 AM
We just get to cap 41.enjoy the time.next lvl cap is away enough to ignore it for now.heads up in planar arena and elite for now

Ebezaanec
08-28-2014, 10:07 PM
We have four things to look forward to (Maybe 5 if you count AL's 2 yr Anniversary)

1. Planar Arena
2. Planar Tombs
3. Halloween
4. Winter Event

Bigboyblue
08-29-2014, 06:29 AM
No one knows for sure. You will definitely have to get through the hard last level that requires 10x the normal amount of xp. That is the way it always works but with the length the seasons are lasting now it is very doable and there is no real rush.

Gear will all depend on what STS does. They are in total control here and will decide our fates.

joydhillon
08-29-2014, 06:35 AM
Lol new mythics gonna come to the market.
We gotta wait two seasons for price to be reasonable to buy them , yet again.
Back to legendaries.

Candylicks
08-29-2014, 08:35 AM
New cap is EXCITING!!!! Tons of people log on, the atmosphere is buzzing, it's awesome. Really good stuff. You get to learn new maps, work towards new gear, and yup the previous gear you farmed/bought goes belly up because there is new stuff. Best part of being there for new cap is looting some of the first pinks and selling them for millions. It doesn't last long, but it's farmer's paradise.

This is important to know, the next cap isn't until next year so you have many months to enjoy what is good now. (: I would say set some goals for current mythics or arcanes and work towards obtaining them.

Gorecaster
08-29-2014, 09:06 AM
New cap comes and its go go go! Ive only done it once since starting over a year ago and it feels like a race to me. Its fun. Everyone grinding toons in wt4 and if u can stack xp elixers it can be done rather quickly to hit the maps and make some quick money on early drops like Candy said.

Kreasadriii
08-29-2014, 10:03 AM
New cap is EXCITING!!!! Tons of people log on, the atmosphere is buzzing, it's awesome. Really good stuff. You get to learn new maps, work towards new gear, and yup the previous gear you farmed/bought goes belly up because there is new stuff. Best part of being there for new cap is looting some of the first pinks and selling them for millions. It doesn't last long, but it's farmer's paradise.

This is important to know, the next cap isn't until next year so you have many months to enjoy what is good now. (: I would say set some goals for current mythics or arcanes and work towards obtaining them.

You misses 1 thing:
EXCITING LAGGING o_O

MoloToha
08-30-2014, 06:31 AM
You misses 1 thing:
EXCITING LAGGING o_O
Hahaha, so true :D

Wutzgood
08-30-2014, 08:47 AM
As a collector I love the few weeks just before a new expansion/level cap is released. Prices on everything drops as people try to sell everything cheap to have gold for the new gear that comes with a new level cap. It's the best time to pick up old discontinued items cheap.

But as for getting that last level it always is 10x what a normal level is. That's why they give you a banner for doing it every season.

Schnitzel
08-30-2014, 02:26 PM
That's why they give you a banner for doing it every season.

So everyone gets a banner after a season ends? what does it look like?

Visiting
08-30-2014, 03:57 PM
So everyone gets a banner after a season ends? what does it look like?

He's talking about the level cap banner for the season Ruiz (ya know that one you got when you hit 41 hehe)

Schnitzel
08-30-2014, 04:23 PM
He's talking about the level cap banner for the season Ruiz (ya know that one you got when you hit 41 hehe)

oh...