PDA

View Full Version : What's the point of guild?

IamBored
01-20-2011, 05:13 PM
Since there is no 10, 20, 30 etc.. men raid in PL, I don't see a need for guild other than a chat channel and maybe guild recognition. We already have friend list for inviting friends to dungeon. I wish there is a raid dungeon for 20 or 30 men where boss only spawn once every 3 or 7 days and boss always drop 1 or 2 pinks (real elite items). Make the item not tradable so all players that want elite items have to work for it instead of buying using their millions of gold. Every player in the zone timer will reset when the boss is killed. This will get players to keep doing the zone over and over again for loots and require 30 men team work. I know this isn't a pc game where you need 3 or 4 hours to clear a zone, but maybe 1 hour for PL. I think this wouldn't be as bored as Shadow Caves where everybody can get gears with farming or money. Right now elite items are easy to get by buying or farming and when people get what they wanted, it left them nothing to do and they get bored quick.

SeVeNSiNs
01-20-2011, 05:38 PM
This isnt WoW, Gtfo.

flaimdude
01-20-2011, 05:56 PM
This isnt WoW, Gtfo.

Hey now, be nice to new people.

EDIT: Being new doesn't give you the right to be mean to other new people, either. ;)

Rikilamaru
01-20-2011, 05:58 PM
i kinda like the op raid idea :D

Pharcyde
01-20-2011, 06:38 PM
Being new doesn't give you the right to be mean to other new people, either. ;)

http://www.2flashgames.com/2fgkjn134kjlh1cfn81vc34/flash/f-Booyah-6391.jpg

He does have a point. 1.) Your unknown in this community and trolling basically forever crushes your rep. 2.) Even if you had say 2,000 posts like me, it still doesn't give you the right to troll him for suggesting something.

Oh and btw IAmBored this should be in the Suggestions forum ;)

Kossi
01-20-2011, 06:39 PM
iambored is trollin
dont feed him

Pharcyde
01-20-2011, 06:42 PM
iambored is trollin
dont feed him

He isn't trolling, He just suggested a idea in the wrong section. I read the entire thing and it was all about his suggestion on group raid, hes also entitled to his own opinion right? He stated it in a non-flaming way.

Kossi
01-20-2011, 06:44 PM
"i am bored"
trollin

LoztChaos
01-20-2011, 06:44 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woySeSNBL3o

So unnecessary that it's almost necessary.

Jk (= this should go in the suggestions section if you think of ways to improve the game!

Pharcyde
01-20-2011, 06:45 PM
"i am bored"
trollin

Just a name :). I played on CoD4 with someone named "IHateCoD" except he was one of the coolest players to play with and was also on like 24/7.

Residentevil
01-20-2011, 07:10 PM
PL was made to be played in short periods of time, originally made to be fine for sessions of like 5-10 minutes. but its progressed since then, something like that would be pushing into being like other mmos which require total consumption of life to achieve. while pl may still do that its not forcing you to do that just to get the best stuff.

Rikilamaru
01-20-2011, 07:18 PM
PL was made to be played in short periods of time, originally made to be fine for sessions of like 5-10 minutes. but its progressed since then, something like that would be pushing into being like other mmos which require total consumption of life to achieve. while pl may still do that its not forcing you to do that just to get the best stuff.

the long raid i ever been was between 30min to an hour . what they should do is make raid that last 30min to hour max or less and make were can get good stuff without doing raids. well that my 2cents

FluffNStuff
01-20-2011, 07:31 PM
My problem with guilds, DKP = Cyber Gear Quests which turn the game from gambling into work.

MoarPewPew
01-20-2011, 11:11 PM
My problem with guilds, DKP = Cyber Gear Quests which turn the game from gambling into work.

"Thats a 50 DKP minus!!!!!!" dkp makes people rage!!! Fluff I gotta send u a link regarding DKP.

Subterraneous
01-21-2011, 12:57 PM
omg, the mere mention of DKP took me back to dark days. Man it was frustrating when you were low man on the DKP ladder and you were 4th or 5th in line for all the good drops. I understand why it was necessary in the WoW raids but it did not make for great quality of life when you got in the vicious cycle of gear gaming.