PDA

View Full Version : Locked best way for get mythic and arcane stuff.....???????

pecfr
08-28-2014, 02:07 PM
hello
im playing since around 6 mount and i opened around 100 locked and i only got comon!!!!!!!, epic , rare and legandary stuff..... i never got common stuff on golden chest....... i seruisly dont understand how you get guys who bought platinium..... i have bought 2 time platinium and i never will bought again the rate to get legandary stuff on normal golden chest is highest than locked..... (2k gold are a common loot..), you seruisly should removed all common drop from locked and all bad stuff like conquistador, expedition bow etc...... 10€ for get 75 plats and be able to open 3 locked are seruisly sooooooo expansive more than champagne loool.... in elite chest you never got common loot so seruisly wtf with locked?????? you seriusly should find something because for europeen ppl its really really expansive to buy plats and they arent a lot of free offer for europeen ppl..... im sry but i should spend 40€ for bought a pet that cost 250 plats..... the price of a game on playstation or other things..... the price of 2 weeks of food for a family........ wake up!!!!!! its so expansive specialy for open chest and got common items.. i can host all my video of chest opening and you will see by yourself that locked are so weak.......

ty for reading this post

Candylicks
08-29-2014, 03:56 PM
Hello Pec and welcome to the forums. Yep locked are indeed a gamble and should only be viewed that way. There have been rumors that the locked have been nerfed as of late, although STS said that simply isn't true. Don't feel bad though, my parter in game opened $400.00 USD worth of locked last night and didn't get a single red anything...

It used to be you would almost loot a mythic per 100 locked, but that really isn't the case anymore.

All I can say is that locked are fun, addictive, and a gamble, but you should not rely on them for furthering yourself in the game. It truly is hit or miss!

Hope that helps and hugs on the bad luck. I have BTDT many many times.

obee
08-29-2014, 04:06 PM
It's luck for a reason. And don't let yourself spend too much money

fiftyonecents
08-29-2014, 08:42 PM
locks will just drain you of your money and you get robbed like in a different way... meaning you open 100 locks and anticipate that you will at least land one good item....and this is not the case. I have many friends who spent thousands of dollars on this game and they are not too pleased with the outcome. yes it is a gamble but only to an extent. if you cant land a mythic opening 100 or 200 or even 5oo locks and all you get is some CRAPY DOG CRAP!!!! items ... then WHATS the point of even worrying about STUPID!!!!!!!! LOCKS to begin with. my advice ... if you not a rich kid ( don't open locks ) if you not a rich person/ adult ( don't open locks )

IF YOU ARE RICH AND WELL OFF FINANCIALLY: OPEN SOME LOCKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

phillyr
08-29-2014, 09:11 PM
I personally have spent literally thou$and$ on this game and only red item I have looted is hammerjaw.

fiftyonecents
08-31-2014, 01:34 PM
gambling on locks is a joke to me........just watch this ..............hahhahhahahahahhahahahhahaahhahahaaa hahahahhahahahahahhahahaha

oh sorry that was me laughing. I will not open locks for a while. nuthin seems to drop for me. this may not be the same case for others but oh well, I know when to call it quits others don't ...lol

make the right decision that best suits you and your needs.

good luck man