PDA

View Full Version : CTF Flag Issue

Meemaw
08-28-2014, 02:27 PM
A while back, sts decided to stop the farming of flags where people on different teams could flag in the same time, thats ok! And it was going well, all untill now!
These past few days, I'm having to die, farm deaths whenever me and another person from other team flag. Before if one has a flag, you couldnt even pick up the enemy flag. Now something's changed, and you CAN take flags at same time, but not end it. So like a disease, you cant get rid of it, you lose hp by the second, and either you or the other flagger have to die. This is getting outrageous and me and a whole lot of people have had enough. Sts plz fix this or go back to the very old ctf system where you could flag in the same time. :\:mad: :suspicion: :upset:

Raregem
08-28-2014, 02:37 PM
To my knowledge since the change, both flags have always been able to be picked up at the same time. I've had several 1v1s with the flagger from the opp team when I've had the flag to see who scores it.

It wouldn't make sense for one sides flag to be "locked" bc the other team has it. You're suppose to be playing capture the flag, if the system was that way it would be whoever grabs the flag first.

ClumsyCactus
08-28-2014, 02:37 PM
This is how it has been all the time isnt it?

Meemaw
08-28-2014, 07:31 PM
This is how it has been all the time isnt it?

Nope. they changed it AGAIN. Now people on other teams can pick up flag at same time, but cant finish the flag, which means someone has to ruin their kdr and time and die. always 100% someone dies. cuz even if you live and kill other people and everyone leaves, when YOU leave, you'll count as dieing /bc you "left during combat" it gets VERY VERY obnoxious. :/

obee
08-28-2014, 07:58 PM
I think they did it so flagger dummies wouldn't be able to cheat

Meemaw
08-28-2014, 08:34 PM
I think they did it so flagger dummies wouldn't be able to cheat

But why make it that both teams can flag at same time, but they cant end it, so then one has to die :/

Newcomx
08-28-2014, 08:38 PM
I don't like free flagger.... leave the pvp room ASAP when I see free flagger

Burstnuke
08-28-2014, 08:53 PM
But why make it that both teams can flag at same time, but they cant end it, so then one has to die :/

Maybe play ctf the right way instead of free flagging? Lolol

ClumsyCactus
08-29-2014, 01:19 AM
Nope. they changed it AGAIN. Now people on other teams can pick up flag at same time, but cant finish the flag, which means someone has to ruin their kdr and time and die. always 100% someone dies. cuz even if you live and kill other people and everyone leaves, when YOU leave, you'll count as dieing /bc you "left during combat" it gets VERY VERY obnoxious. :/
Yeah, thats a good move by sts. Stop whining and play the game ;)

Crazymobkiller
08-29-2014, 01:21 AM
hate it or like it
thats the system

Kingshriek
08-29-2014, 05:51 AM
The problem is old players got 10k flags much easier. Now it much harder.

baklolz
08-29-2014, 06:01 AM
It would be great tht if one team has the flag the other team can't pick their flag up.
Tht way people will not have to die.

joydhillon
08-29-2014, 06:25 AM
I am in the favour of this since sts did crack down on farming of flags BUT i fail to understand how they overlook the fact that for people already trying for flags they made it just more difficult. Its good and i applaude the people who have got their 10k flags by working for it earlier, but players like us got stuck in the middle. We look back , we have twinks going for flags, we looked forward we had people with top gear doing flags at that moment b4 update. Now when the time came for us to flag its just been made way harder.
#just another person asking for equal rights but will not get them.
Lol.

Jurmans
08-29-2014, 06:38 AM
What's the issue here? I only see your opinion, I'm happy with what sts did, this is how ctf should work.

joydhillon
08-29-2014, 08:32 AM
Jurmans do u flag? :D
Is flag achievement the only achievement u r left with?
If these two points are valid i think you will know the issue and the pain.
No offence , just stating the fact.

Jurmans
08-29-2014, 09:41 AM
Jurmans do u flag? :D
Is flag achievement the only achievement u r left with?
If these two points are valid i think you will know the issue and the pain.
No offence , just stating the fact.

Lol why should i bother to get 10k flags? I also have a life outside AL.

Ihateppl
08-29-2014, 09:57 AM
I never have this problem since I ask before getting a flag, or there is no one powerful enough to kill me when I get the flag

joydhillon
08-30-2014, 05:29 AM
Exactly my friend jurmans..
We have a life outside a.l too! This solution just doubled the time we need to clear our flags, time which we cannot give due to our real life dealings :)

ChillyPepper
08-30-2014, 04:27 PM
meh im not walking over that field 10k times

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Tapatalk