PDA

View Full Version : New Mythic Pendant

Ebezaanec
08-28-2014, 07:04 PM
Hey Kali!

We've seen it and LOVE your ideas. I apologize for the lack of actual response. I was hoping to wait and see what kind of traction it gained with the devs rather something as simple as "Thanks for the feedback! I'll pass it along." The next content coming for Arcane Legends will be the Planar Tombs, which is Elite content and will have lots of new gear including a new mythic pendant. We hope this will provide some fun and challenging farming objectives for you while we consider what will come next.

Thank you again for being such a valuable member of the community, and please keep the ideas coming. :)

With this little teaser from Kali's elite reward thread, what can we expect from the new myth pendant? I heard somewhere that it would be a reward from a questline, but I cannot confirm.

But what if there was a prerequisite before you could begin the questline? It could involve the old myth pendants or maybe a mythic shard? After all, they have an arcane shard, so it is plausible they might add this. The questline could conclude with the crafted myth pendant.

What do you guys think?

Schnitzel
08-28-2014, 07:11 PM
Would this mean I should sell my Lunar Pendant? (currently not selling. Just Asking)

matanofx
08-28-2014, 10:20 PM
Would this mean I should sell my Lunar Pendant? (currently not selling. Just Asking)

Yes, tho its pretty cheap, if you dont need those 200-400k just keep it untill you get a new mythic amulet

New mythic amu is coming? cool, i hope the old amulets will be discontinued now cause looting them is a big downer

Ebezaanec
08-28-2014, 10:34 PM
Yes, tho its pretty cheap, if you dont need those 200-400k just keep it untill you get a new mythic amulet

New mythic amu is coming? cool, i hope the old amulets will be discontinued now cause looting them is a big downer

I think they will be discontinued in locked crates, but they will still remain in the respective chests..

Then again, since they are so prevalent now, it might be good if they discontinued them altogether. This would at least stop the value from dropping any more. It might gain value over time for twinks.

Instanthumor
08-28-2014, 11:07 PM

If you're not a hardcore pvp'er and just a casual, everyday pve farmer, I think Lunar is just fine for ya.

Remember Me
08-28-2014, 11:40 PM
Hurah! Now we must open 200 crates to loot a new jewerlys. Fab.

Kreasadriii
08-29-2014, 10:26 AM
Upgrade pendant :p

aarrgggggg
08-29-2014, 10:58 AM
A new mythic pendant/ class specific pendants are long overdue. I welcome a new myth pendant/pendants.
One thing tho i think it should drop.......straight into my inventory!!!!! :)

Bigboyblue
08-29-2014, 12:16 PM
We need a new ring far more!!

Jurmans
08-29-2014, 12:20 PM
We need a new ring far more!!

The pendant is older so is earlier in line, yes I know people want a ring to compensate the loss from the current mythic ring to the arcane ring.

Kershy
08-29-2014, 02:32 PM
"To craft the new mythic pendant you need a mythic shard (or whatever) and blah blah blah" if this happens with the new mythic i will kill everyone bc why da heck everything needs to be craftable -.-

eugene9707
08-29-2014, 03:21 PM
"To craft the new mythic pendant you need a mythic shard (or whatever) and blah blah blah" if this happens with the new mythic i will kill everyone bc why da heck everything needs to be craftable -.-

crafting is fine, just hope no locks needed :p

Ebezaanec
08-29-2014, 06:13 PM

Whose to say the mythic shard isn't lootable in the Planar Tombs? Arcane shard in Planar Arena and mythic shard in Planar Tombs.

And not everything is craftable (rare at least).

1. Arcane Ring
2. Nekro

aarrgggggg
08-29-2014, 06:14 PM
crafting is fine, just hope no locks needed :peverything mythic and arcane rarity always involve locks......r u new here? :p

Titanium
08-29-2014, 06:19 PM
Why we are talking about if the pendant will be craftable or not since is not going to be cheap?

To be honest with you i think I wanted a mythic ring instead of an amulet. That forces everyone to open crates like crazy until they will get the beloved arcane ring and tomorrow " guys guys .. new mythic ring in town.. cool right ? "

Ebezaanec
08-29-2014, 06:23 PM
Why we are talking about if the pendant will be craftable or not since is not going to be cheap?

To be honest with you i think I wanted a mythic ring instead of an amulet. That forces everyone to open crates like crazy until they will get the beloved arcane ring and tomorrow " guys guys .. new mythic ring in town.. cool right ? "

Steps... Steps. Nothing is set in stone.